YOU JUST KNOW

YOU JUST KNOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sg9XlVf4ZA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn, this guy must really REALLY like women.

He probably had an awesome time watching Ab Fab while they were fucking

If you cover her hair, one on the right looks like the supreme gentelman

Munn is haggard

Why does a guy like Rodgers who's unironically a 10 (no homo) date fucking Olivia Munn

He's not fucking her.

>bearding

I truly believe she is a legit "beard"
Olivia Munn had just went through a really bad breakup. She is not an A list celebrity, she was personal friends with Rodgers.

Its mutually beneficial for both of them to run around town pretending to be dating.

Once the mainstream media started putting out and talking about the gay rumors about rodgers, he suddenly started dating her like 2 weeks later.

I really really like this picture. Can I save it?

Athletes who really really like the opposite sex general?

Maybe he was a big fan of Attack of the Show when she was on

inb4 someone posts that pic with Munn and the sausages in her mouth

what's going on in here?

lost.

That is literally rape.

Did those ladies explicitly tell you that you could even view this?

WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING

youtube.com/watch?v=sg9XlVf4ZA0

>Maybe he was a big fan of Attack of the Show when she was on

Any OG AOTS fan hates Munn for how she shit on the show and the fans when she left.

Can you imagine having to compete with Katie Ledecky on field day?

They probably make her hand out water or something instead of participate.

What did they mean by this?

i want to pet their heads

They meant they wanted to make my dick hard

PLEASE DON'T BE GAY PLEASE DON'T BE GAY PLEASE DON'T BE GAY PLEASE DON'T BE GAY PLEASE DON'T BE GAY PLEASE DON'T BE GAY PLEASE DON'T BE GAY

PLEASE DON'T BE GAY AARON

You guys that say this must not have seen that draft show ESPN had when Rodgers was macing that super model.

Wtf I think Ali is hotter than Oliva now

>handsome
>equally as famous
>plays for her hometown team
>also Jewish

Why isn't Aly dating Edelman?

no more strapons we can hire gigolos now

He maced a super model? I knew he was a faggot.

Who is this man?

Me in the middle

>OG AOTS fans

Well there it is. Autism in its purest form.

BIG TEXAS BELT BUCKLE

the look in her eye, you just KNOW she's a beard
Aaron Rodgers is known to be THE most hung guy on the Green Bay Grindr, possibly one of the biggest in the US. His cock has been described as "like an 750ml gatorade bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival Vince Wilfork and JJ Watt. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. Too bad he is a butt pirate because it would have absolutely destroyed Olivia's pussy.

She wishes she didn't have to spend every night watching him and his endless cadre of bear men. They would spen hours and hours on foreplay, getting Aaron's tight balloon knot wet enough just so he can take it. i can just imagine him begging for it, with Olivia barely able to spit enough saliva to force his male partners dick in past the knob, and watching them moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper, all while she watches. She would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, if he ever fucked her instead of his boytoy, ramming it right up to the prostate. She imagines the orgasm she would have if she wasn't his gay-cover gf. It could have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Aarons throbbing monstrosity, instead of watching it being forced into a tight male asshole. She cries to herself in the corner watching her "boyfriend" and his twink bottom quivering in euphoria..
i bet she still considers suicide to the memory of it..

He's gay.

Do you think they went shopping for shoes later?

Munn transitioned into a MILF so flawlessly it's incredible. Rodgers could still do better though.

NO

She is a supreme Catholic woman. A beautiful and pure soul. Dedicated to elivating others through her game. Swimming is only the first phase of her life. The second will be more glorious and altruistic. She will be an icon for a generation. She will move mountains and part seas. All for the glory of God.

Oh yeah.

>their qb isn't manly and straight af

Aaron and Odell would make a cute couple.

Commissioner Goodell? I'm QB.

>catholic
>pure

this tbqh, aaron really really really likes women....and odell, well.

My QB is literally the real life Forrest Gump.

Guess the team.

>the leaf
>not shit posting

What pic?

>calling a hotdog a sausage

two completely different things

clots

WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB DR. CUTLER?!

Who is the chick in the middle?

It's Rodgers' and Munn's fluffer.

i like this post

SHES NOT A MAN
STOP SAYING THAT

is it just me or is there a resemblance?

Don't you dare

i was waiting this

Not a single other football player is manly enough to pull this off. Aaron 'Artillary' Rodgers runs around town in a cowboy get up and the most hetero mustache to ever grace the face of a demigod and tears Olivia Munns pussy up so bad she can't even act in her movies

Fuck off, Aaron.

see

nothing legal

i lold