m.youtube.com/watch?v=6SCTRdsDXng
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SYoOPgeTMQc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ig9hD8hyOA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jCHQPCXbt1w
nme.com/news/music/kanye-west-memory-loss-malik-yusef-1974541
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefully he dies soon!

How far back did he forget?
Please be 2010. We can get a do over. A clean slate. An album that's NOT a mixed bag!

>being so salty that you wish him death

fuck you

he was too woke for his own good

Why he look like Sisqó?

he aged several years in the hospital

he looks like a prophet

I get the impression that you know that the idea that George Soros and the jews wiped Kanye's memory as a result of him saying he liked Trump is fucking ludicrous but also that you're nevertheless kinda mad at George Soros and the jews for wiping Kanye West's memory.

Reminder that this is real life and you have to live in the world you are helping to create.

>deleted all his pro trump tweets

Really? Can a celebrity really not say they like Trump without going down in flames?

KILLDEATHMURDER

>I get the impression that you know that the idea that George Soros and the jews wiped Kanye's memory as a result of him saying he liked Trump is fucking ludicrous but also that you're nevertheless kinda mad at George Soros and the jews for wiping Kanye West's memory.

Jesus Christ, you've hit the nail on the head, Connor. I'm never coming back to this fucking board.

I see some of my autism in his autism and, even though I don't like his stuff much, this is bumming me out. Best wishes to him and kim and jaden

Is Kanye going to get SUICIDIED?

>Connor
what the fuck
who are you

you suck

Fuck you

I mean he is in all actuality the least liked president in U.S. history.

>twisting it to fit Sup Forums's agenda

OP here, not from Sup Forums. Just scared for my boy Ye. I hope he can make a quick recovery and get back to making music.

Here come the disinfo shills.

Yes' a quick recovery from ughh.......dehydration. Yeah that's it.

How could anyone employing an ounce of critical thinking believe this?

>employ an ounce of critical thinking
Okay, now you're asking for too much, user.

the most disliked maybe. certainly not the least liked

i'm intrigued by this exchange, but i know it's probably b8

Its clear kanye is suffering from something much more serious than dehydration. Anyone who employs an ounce of critical thinking would see this

he's such a loser

I can totally picture Kanye scrolling back through his twitter, seeing all the trump stuff and going "nigga I did WHAT?"

Yes of course, lot's of ill people are taken off the streets in handcuffs, to THE shadiest medical facility in the US, and then meet with the President elect a little while later.

Ok.

Ahain, PUHleeze.

Are you aware you just said the exact same thing as the comment you replied to?

Kanye caught a bad case of telling the truth.

You and your "ounce of critical thinking"

I want to watch a show where kanye, trump and alex jones go on a magical adventure to fight globalists, and soros plays the mysterious man named mr.claw

he's got a 40% approval rating. once the public learns the extent of flynn's fuckup, it will get worse. trump is going to go down as the absolute worst president in history. lament the fact that Sup Forums conned you into voting an "anti-establishment" character as corrupt as the rest of them.

Kek. 'ratings' are the new 'polls'

Like Kanye said, the press LIED TO YOU.

They are continuing to lie.

But nice shilling.

That's the illusion that the violence done to people who break the narrative would help to create, yeah

Look at what happens to people like Kanye who break the programming

It isn't pretty

Truth is that most good people with souls love Trump they're just horrified of challenging the powers that be

shitty

you meant to say "polls are the new ratings"

i get where you're coming from regarding the banality of television ratings, but approval ratings are a useful metric for gleaning the general american populace's opinion of the president. if one person in a bubble thinks he's doing a shitty job, then nothing gets done. if that person learns that 60% of america agrees with him, then the will of the majority can gain traction.

i get you're also trolling, but i don't get to commiserate often.

Because he is.

So how do we help Yeezy?

PUHleeze, data can be easily manipulated and is hardly the secular truth.

You, CNN, NY Times, and pretty much the entire msm are full of shit.

He had an ego death from doing too much acid. Nothing to see here.

Yeezy prob out to bounce to Africa like Chapelle and Mos Def.

As long as he's happy and can keep making music for us, then I'm happy.

you know how it's sort of hard to discern between mainstream and underground music these days? like, epic records released the money store. epic is owned by sony. harvest records released bottomless pit. harvest is owned by EMI. the same, exact thing happens with every media company, whether it is entertainment or information.

He won by the biggest number of votes, that means he's the most liked president

With the way the world is right now, however it's hard to "like" any politician for their politics until they start proving themselves to be beneficial

Of course the president that set the most prosperous and peaceful America will be the most liked if we look purely at history

he won the electoral college, not the popular vote. the rust belt electorate won him the presidency. he is actually disliked by more than half of the country right now.

inb4 hillary, any argument bringing her up is moot.

He looks really out of it. I feel really bad for him.

4 sure. Indie rock has been heavily co-opted. Lots of plants' spies, forced retirements etc.

>plants

a conspiracy you and i can agree on.

chance the rapper doing work at the grammys solidified this for me.

who cares

4 months later and you faggots are still crying about the popular vote, nigger, it doesnt matter, and you know why it doesnt matter, cause trump took the electoral college

>muh popularity

Okay, trumps unpopular, but clinton lost to him, what the fuck does that say about her

*cough* Joanna Newsom*cough*

*cough* DFA Records*cough*

>dat nigga wit da golden slinky

syggo blankat fig rampariddle shimpy. fila dip a sinclippiter turrininin.

>lilabelle ferkoosi

blogue, desu, drested finlaadelled por a pundle.

Let's be honest, the world, and especially the music world, would be a better place without Kanye.

Hi, Kanye. Suck a dick

But how can a dick suck a dick?

Trump
>Wanted Russia to hack the US m.youtube.com/watch?v=gNa2B5zHfbQ
>Suggested for his fans to assassinate Hillary m.youtube.com/watch?v=EcxkkrNSv-4
>Has lied over 60% of the time according to politico
>Disrespected veterans (McCain and Khan family)
>Disrespected the disabled m.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA
>Dodged the draft for Vietnam with more-than-likely fake Dr notes
>Has been bankrupt 6 times
>Wants to bankrupt the US which will ruin the American dollar and our economy m.youtube.com/watch?v=6HWI4Y6GWNg
>Promotes violence at rallies m.youtube.com/watch?v=eqkmJpUd6qs
>Has owned apartment complexes that were sued for denying housing to blacks m.youtube.com/watch?v=awiH-pQ8zxg
>Thinks Obama literally founded ISIS m.youtube.com/watch?v=VfkVkxVA3RM
>Wants to suggest unconstitutional policies
>Wants to kill civilians in other countries (war crime) m.youtube.com/watch?v=WWiaYQUV2oM
>Wants to bring back torture "even if it doesn't work" (war crime) m.youtube.com/watch?v=6SCTRdsDXng
>Outsources his jobs for his businesses even tho he says he's against it m.youtube.com/watch?v=SYoOPgeTMQc
>Thinks climate change is hoax by the Chinese (look up tweet)
>Stole millions from people through Trump University
>Used other people's money for his charity to fund his businesses m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ig9hD8hyOA
>Says that bombing Europe "isn't off the table" m.youtube.com/watch?v=jCHQPCXbt1w

He's right about most of it.

It's called "docking"

he's kinda sexier with blonde hair r-right?

>until they start proving themselves to be beneficial
>Of course the president that set the most prosperous and peaceful America will be the most liked if we look purely at history
literrally describing obama kek polcuck

>peaceful
Obama was at war every day of his administration. (tbf Obama was basically an actor, and wasn't calling the shots)

Stop lying.

>losing his memory
>still making music

hell be fine

>I get the impression that you know that the idea that George Soros and the jews wiped Kanye's memory as a result of him saying he liked Trump is fucking ludicrous but also that you're nevertheless kinda mad at George Soros and the jews for wiping Kanye West's memory.
>Reminder that this is real life and you have to live in the world you are helping to create.
You just reminded me I spend almost 20% of my time on this website, that precious time before our inevitable deaths, and that I'm 24 years old and should do something more productive with my life than reading this kind of teenage Adderall-fueled rant.

>In recent weeks, West appears to distanced himself from Trump, deleting all his pro-Trump tweets while his camp denied that he is producing a diss track aimed at Trump.

Fucking blue-pilled cuck

Fuck off Sup Forums

KEK

YOURE A KEK

nice b8 m80

Woow symptoms of mental illness appearing in a mentally ill man, whos spoken about it in song for years. Wow must be the globalists

you dont understand how polls work. The polling data was only off by about 2% (within the margin of error) on election night. The pollsters who go on cnn and shit saying that clinton had a 99% chance of winning were wrong because their interpretation of the polling data was wrong. So id imagine his approval rating, which has no real interpretations other than the raw data (which is verifiable), is off by 3% at most

That just means she was unpopular in the wrong places you stupid fuck he just explained this

Obama wasnt that great man. Hes part of the reason you got trump. He did a lot of good things domestically though which is why i dont understand the hate he got from the right. He was constantly bombing brown people and he threw out more illegals than anyone prior. Isnt that what trump is promising?

D E L E T
E
L
E
T

>"Black on black lies is worse than black on black crime the Jews share their truth on how to make a dime"
>Most black men couldn't balance a checkbook but buy a new car, talkin' 'bout "how my neck look?"

now, now, Kanye
one more of those and it's back to the looney bin

>listens to $uccessor once...

Please. They're corrupt to the core.

Get some fresh tricks.

>An average taken from polls sourced independently and publically are corrupt
Ok man

When the polls they're "averaging" from are already skewed, yes they're not very reliable.

I think it might have something to do with his name and skin color.
Call me crazy but I have this weird hunch.

>the numbers dont agree with me so theyre skewed
Explain to me how exactly they are skewed. I realize in some states they over poll dems but its usually consistent to how many more dems there are in the area. The exact same thing happens in red states with republicans

What a fucking attention whore, can he even stand not being the center of attention for a month?

Yeah and i guess those types of people are the easiest to pander/lie to. Their willing to lose healthcare just cause fox news calls it obamacare

>nme.com/news/music/kanye-west-memory-loss-malik-yusef-1974541
2ho cqres