HOLOCAUST DENIERS BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=hYcx43AmAyY

>Acclaimed writer and historian Deborah E. Lipstadt must battle for historical truth to prove the Holocaust actually occurred when David Irving, a renowned denier, sues her for libel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rs7Y6kVyOvA
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZekZbKomFA&list=PLKURpFvJAszTncGUZpgbPCWHeACNDuDK4&index=189
youtube.com/watch?v=97L_SJrPl6g
youtube.com/watch?v=AavzatcCUEU
vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndGraf.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Weisz

>it's yet ANOTHER jews got killed in ww2

Well I'm sure a lot of christians, catholics and muslims were too.

>the whole world knows the the holocaust happened
Good goyim

>must battle for historical truth to prove the Holocaust actually occurred
If it actually happened then they wouldn't have to "battle" to prove it, they would just prove it with facts

>>the whole world knows the the holocaust happened
is that supposed to be sarcastic?
7 million people didnt vanish out of thin air you know...

Yes, Im sure millions died, but I don't need to see a movie about the holocaust every 5 years or so.

T'hat's fucking retarded user.

>fund all sides of the war
>kill of few thousand of the low tier jews you despise
>why do the goyim question it!?

It's totally reasonable to put people behind bars for questioning an absolute truth, goy!

This user is right, 8 million Jews didn't just disappear out of thin air

are you stupid?
Sup Forumsfags retardation never seizes to amaze and entertain me

Not an argument.

thank you fair merchants for enlightening us

>never seizes to amaze me
JIDF needs to hire actual English speakers. This is sloppy.

Accounting for everyone lost during it, the Holocaust literally claimed more than 12 million lives throughout Europe.

The fact that we need numerous movies to remind people of their actual history just shows the degradation of society as time moves on.

I love Timothy Spall. He was good in Enfield Haunting aswell.

Also
>holocaust denier
Is there anyone that actually denies it? Most "deniers" I've seen seem to just have other figures abot how many died

I agree the 20 million jews that were murdered by the evil Germans will never be forgotten

Only Jews died in the Holocaust. Goyim deaths don't count. I literally had a Jew say this to me once.

>those comments and dislikes on the video
How long until the media says that Ghostbusters haters are holocaust deniers?

Why do we need holocaust movies all the time but no movies about the chinese civil war? It claimed almost as many lives.

Are you suggesting that only jews need to be remembered?

Fucking racist cunt fuck you.

If you say that only 5,999,999 Jews died, you are a Holocaust Denier.

this tbqh, you goys need to REMEMBER

It's very easy to get millions of people to participate in a conspiracy and successfully maintain it for their entire lives. These Jew fellows are crafty and they can make it happen. The alternative explanation would be that a government systematically persecuted and murdered people, and when the fuck has that ever happened outside of science fiction?

they are questioning what makes it the holocaust; the gassing

>Why do we need movies to remind us of our history so we wont repeat the same mistakes instead of focusing on other civilizations who's history have no impact to ours?

Gee..I wonder

The holocaust certainly did happen, i think it's silly to say otherwise. It's just that the number is most likely grossly exaggerated. I doubt 16 million jews were killed.

>2/3ds of a population of 50 million gets genocided

>"h-haha! it didn happen you gud goiz lol...lookat dis utube video by an unwashed tinfoiler and deeze poorly made jpgs lol u sheeple"

>it's not a movie about a river in Egypt

Absolutely right user. We need to be more efficient with the gas chambers and ovens next time.

Bullshit. Historians agree the number was between 5-6 million.

the shoah was real in my mind

Was it real in your mind?

Yes those jewish historians are totally right about the 6 trillion jews.

There wasn't even 6 million jews in europe

AHAHAHAHA

How do you BTFO an official Red Cross report from 1946 that states at most 270,000 Jews died at the camps due to allied bombing cutting off supplies.

Still no credible evidence of gas chambers to this day.

Europe's Jewish population prior to WWII was around 6 million. How are there so many survivors if all the jews were killed?

This has always offended me deeply.
My great grandmother was one of the 70 million jews that were brutally genocided during the holocaust.

If it really happened then why do they have to try so hard to prove it? Fucking kikes need to give it a rest.

but it was real in my mind goy

I thought everyone knows that the holocaust happened, but the numbers are way too inflated. 6 million is way too high to be realistic.

I think it's more about instilling an us against the goyim zionist attitude in American jews than convincing deniers it happened

Yes yes facts are nice
HOWEVER

Then how come you only ever hear 6 million? Oh yeah it's because that number is sacred in Jewish numerology and was foreordained to be the body count long before the war even started.

>yfw your average american can come up with the number of jews in the lolercauz like a trained dog but have no clue have many americans died in ww2

I think a bolder statement is World War 2 never happened. And because of that the holocaust never happened either.

David Irwing was pretty good

It took decades Jews harassing him trough courts, media, even physical assaults to break him. Now he's a broken man, a testament that you can't win against the Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=rs7Y6kVyOvA

>tfw Israeli Jew
>tfw haven't seen even one Holocaust movie
What am I missing?

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZekZbKomFA&list=PLKURpFvJAszTncGUZpgbPCWHeACNDuDK4&index=189

>David Irving - Talking Frankly
youtube.com/watch?v=97L_SJrPl6g
>The story starts at 51:00 and ends at 57:00

>David Irving's eldest daughter, Josephine, was a lovely girl but she suffered from schizophrenia, and the Jews loved to make fun of David Irving for this because they thought that it was so ironic that a nazi sympathizer like David Irving ended up with a daughter that Hitler would've euthanized.
>In 1996, she tried to commit suicide by hurling herself from a building, luckily she survived, but she ended up with her back and all of her limbs completely crushed and had to have her limbs amputated.
>She lived with schizophrenia and no limbs and a broken back for 3 years, until the Jews threw her out of a 2 story building and successfully killed her this time.
>The funeral was set 2-3 weeks before the big holocaust denial trial that Deborah Lipstadt and her 40 lawyers and historians had brought against him with her libel suit.
>1 hour after the funeral a courier came up and delivered him a fancy and very expensive wreath with a letter attached to it.
>The letter read "Truly a merciful death" and it was signed by "Phillipp Bouhler and friends".
>If you know the history of the third reich you know that "Merciful death" (barmherzigen Tod) was the German euphemism for euthanasia, the killing of the disabled. Philipp Bouhler, who had apparently signed this card had been dead since 1945. He was Hitler's left-hand man. He was head of the euthanasia program
>This letter was sent to destabilize David Irving before the big trial that sent him to prison, not for holocaust denial but for "Portraying Adolf Hitler in a favorable light"

lies

Don't worry, Hollywood, I will never forget about the 6 million and I will continue paying to see the same exact story over and over and over again.

>This letter was sent to destabilize David Irving before the big trial that sent him to prison, not for holocaust denial but for "Portraying Adolf Hitler in a favorable light"

That's his 1000 pages Hitler biography ,right?

the movies are for the education of the goyim, not for you

I'm a bigger fan of the electric floors

if the holocaust is real, why did they feel the need to make up stuff and fake pictures?

>a book written and published during Stalin's times isn't 100% accurate
Proof that the holocaust never happened.

That's Soviet Propaganda
Forgot to say that I'm also Russian and know who Vasily Grossman is.
So far I haven't seen any reason not to believe in the Holocaust. But I'm open-minded.

Fuck

>That's Soviet Propaganda

Well yes.
Grossman also gathered and presented evidence at the Nuremberg trials.

youtube.com/watch?v=AavzatcCUEU

Do you guys really think someone would just tell lies?

Can't we rather have more movies about the Nanking Massacre and Unit 931?

what about if you gas them all?

Now, that sounds like Holocaust fanfic.

Of course! I'm thinking Adrien Brody could be the lead prisoner, maybe he could play piano or something.

>trips and joke left unchecked

this is a good starting point

vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndGraf.html

I don't get it. There is actual footage if people being bulldozed in to graves. How is the fact that the holocaust happened even up for debate?

>bringing the deniers' arguments into the spotlight with a mainstream hollywood movie so that the masses can see the other pov

I thought Jews were smart.

You can do at least basic research about it.

Yes there are images of piles of skinny starved corpses, but all of that imagery comes from the liberation of western camps liberated by Americans and Brits. All autopsies showed these people died of Typus, a deadly wartime disease. There isn't a single autopsy that showed that these people died by gassing.

The typhus situation occured becuase Germany was losing the war, they didn't have supplies and had overcrowded prisons, because they had to transfer the inmates from the eastern camps to the western camps.

So all "iconic" holocaust imagery that's in your schoolbooks isn't from the holocaust at all.

>I don't get it. They showed me things in school and I was told that this is what happened, why would people think the government does that for us?

because no holocaust is not the same as no dead people. Nobody denies there weren't dead people, nobody denies the Nazis didn't execute Jews.

We denied the claim that the Nazis systematically tried to exterminate 6 million Jews using in gas chambers.

*were dead people

what the fuck

Not even Sup Forumstard but that's not a proof at all. Epidemics in a camp results in lots of dead bodies which are burried into a mass grave.

Timothy Spall can only play working class people. Casting him as the patrician Irving is madness.

>if people being bulldozed in to graves
Sure, people died. But how did those people die?

I know exactly the footage you're talking about because it horrified me when they played it in school. I later researched it. That was an American Army bulldozer with an American soldier at the controls. It wasn't shot at a supposed "death camp," which only the Russians liberated. The Americans were burying dead typhus victims that the Germans left unburied. The footage had nothing to do with any attempt to mass murder Jews.

I don't know. The number 6000000 is too ritualistic for Jews (600k adult Jews leaving Egypt), but obviously millions of Jews did die. Entire communities wiped out in Germany, France and Eastern Europe. There are almost no French Jews left in the world, except those who fled before the war, like Julia Louis-Dreyfus family. Almost no German Jews. There were 0.6 million before the war just in Germany.

>hey hol up guys, we cant kill this one, she's fucking sick, better nurture her first

Yes forgot to mention this point.

Only Russians liberated supposed death camps, but all the terrible footage comes from the Western camps, which was the result of Typhus disease.It was only like this because they didn't have supplies and the camps were overcrowded

There is really no such imagery from the supposed hell on earth death camps.

Gosh, this really takes the cake doesn't it

what about all the US soldiers testimonies of when they stumbled upon the gas chambers?
They're fake too?

>they only gassed healthy jews
This is what redditors believe

>I WILL NOT DEBATE YOU

lmao how the fuck are they making this out to be a good thing?

Why do leftists hate debate and discussion?

Just fucking kill these people already.

this

Read up on what Patton wrote about it. Don't have it because Im on mobile.
He died in an car "accident" right after the war though

In legitimate scientific study, a weak subject would invalidate the test.

They don't exist since American soldiers weren't even close to a supposed Gas Chamber.

They were all liberated by the Russians. You can go to Aushwitz to see "the gass chamber" it's an empty room with stone walls.

So you're saying that the chinese contribute nothing to civilization?

I fucking hate racists like you, scum of the earth.

>Movie is out
>Sup Forums exposes holocaust lies again in meme images
>normies get redpilled
>Hollywood starts sweating and asking for shut down Sup Forums
President Trump allows it

now what, eh?

Why would there be gas chambers in camps not designated as extermination facilities, which were only in Poland? We're the chambers for delousing clothing and bedding to avoid typhus outbreaks maybe?

Why did they photoshop him out at the bottom?

I think that modern whites are just too week to fathom such atrocities in the heart of Europe, so they have to use denial as a defense mechanism.

generally contributing to civilization isnt the same as learning about your TOPICAL history stormfag...stop false flagging youre ridiculous at this point

>g-g-g-guys...stop discussing da holohaux it didn happen alright? w-why are we not focusing on the chinese instead? a-a-are you racists or something? PLZ

fucking retard

just to get used to photoshop 1945. it was new back then.