Feels thread. I hate my life and want to cry

Feels thread. I hate my life and want to cry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pT_Rfl0ZDxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm lying in bed. NOt cos I'm tored, as it's only 10pm, but because I feel out of place and unwelcome in my own home cos my roommate is here. There's a lot of things I want to do, but because he's here, I'm having so much anxiety that I can't do anything but lay here on my phone

The fucked part is he is not doing anything to provoke this. He's actually my best friend. But when I'm home, I have to be completely alone to feel like I'm allowed to do things.

Some days this shit gets so bad, that just knowing his stuff is here paralyses me.

My autistic friend, who is literally autistic got laid the other day and I'm still a virgin. Fuck me right?

I hate your life and want you to cry too.

That's only true if you keep caring OP.
Try some gin.

Lol I actually laughed at this. I'm drunk right now cause that's the only thing that will make me die early.

>Fuck me right?
U WISH FGT

also sorry about your luck, user

All you have to do is stand up and move ahead with your life.

Go with Jesus, and finally know peace.

Thanks user. Hopefully soon

>make on line dating profile
>mention you are a virgin
>dodge gay (unless you are one or bi curious)
>strike conversation "normal" girls
>??????
>PROFIT

real feels train

brace yourselves. its gonna hit you deep.
youtube.com/watch?v=pT_Rfl0ZDxU

Fuck jesus
This, gin is the shit

>too bad im out for the night :/

Shit killing myself seems better than living. Being with Jesus is the best bet. Ending my misery is the best.

Most girls don't want anything to do with a virgin. My crush always teases for being a virgin

Me too, man. Worst part is my SO could fix almost everything and knows that but is electing not to.

I hate living with faggots.

But i get to pay less rent with them living with me.

If the girl's a virgin too it's not such an issue. Less pressure on her, since it's not like she has predecessors to match

Your crush is probably a bitch. My method worked on me. My current girlfriend pushed for sex on 1st "date", she didn't want to believe that I was a virgin and never had a relationship, but I guess now she believes me when I almost blacked out during the 1st time when my brain couldn't decide whether to keep my dick hard or keep me concuss.

Yeah she is a total bitch but it works since I'm an asshole. At least it worked out for you, right? Also I didn't tell her she just knew

>feel thread

Ok. I like to drive, and I do it a lot (my commute is ~90 mi a day). My car isn't very powerful or anything but it's fun to drive and where I live, it's pretty rural, so with no cops and not many cars on the road I can drive at a speed I like. Problem is people walking on the side of the road get butthurt and act all pissy when I drive by, although I'm not trying to be aggressive or excessive.

I try not to let it get to me, but I'd like for people to get over themselves and let strangers go about their business.

Gh

Bump