Would Sup Forums a cow?

would Sup Forums a cow?

I would take all its milk.

Why doesn't it have hair?

at this point id fuck anything with a hole

Cow tits

autismo

I'm Sup Forums and I wouldn't a cow.

Thats potential chocolate milk being wasted.

you also get free milk for years, that's like $4 a week saved

If she bad

Kek

if i wanted free milk from a cow id just suck on your moms tits

Take it from someone who has worked with cattle, they are filthy fucking animals. Don't cattle, not even once

depends on how much cow we're talking

and honestly being the cow would probably be better

I already fucked yer mum

Shave the mustache and we have a deal

Fucked 3 mares, 1 stallion, couple dogs, and a goat. I'd be down to try a cow.

do share some stories

did you buttfuck the stallion or get fucked

>busted fucking a pig
>it squealed on me

>obviously doesn't know of Mr. Hands

suprised never seen that vid on here

And you clearly dont know much more then the other guy.
Sure, he was killed by a horse cock, but it was one of a thousand times he did that.
The popular vid everyone sees was made about a year before he was killed.

Pics or it didn't happen

I had a two neighbors with horses. One with a mare and the other was the stallion (geldling). Whenever the mare was being picky and didnt want to fuck I would go next door and ass fuck the stallion.

>stallion (geldling)
One or the other M8.

a gelding cant fuck snarftoad

Oh?
Why not?

Didn't know that. Thanks for some history Sup Forumsro.

lot of male horses are buttsluts for w/e reason, and lowtest geldings got dem big, supple asses

full image

Yaaas op, i'll fuck your mom

This user has his priorities straight AND rolled my hometown area code.

did you fuck the stallion?
please tell

sorry, didn't read how did you get the gelding to accept your cock? did you have to tie him up? because in that case it would be rape imho

It's been 21 hours since I last fucked a mare.

How much money do they cost to upkeep each year?

You think someone living off of student loans can afford such an expense?

Is one acre of grassland enough for 2 horses? One mini and 1 full size. I was thinking of getting 2 because I don't want 1 to be alone all day lonely while I'm in school or working.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

I probably spend less then $1,000 usd per year for 2 horses, but I have 5 acres of pasture.

1 acre would be enough to house them on but they would need daily feed as it would not come close to being enough to feed them.

Depending on the breed and feed requirements, you probably need on average half a bale of hay per day for a full size horse. prices for hay range from 8-14 usd per bale sou you would average around $5/day just in hay. so close to 2k/year, again just for hay for one full size horse. and that's probably a low estimate.

Wow that does't sound like a lot. But I want the top tier for my horse. What is the best horse feed and how much does it cost? Can they eat organic fruits and vegetables daily or does that mess with their stomachs?

Also how often will I need to clean them? I have an acre in the woods. Are they okay in a wooded area or does it spook them?

You really would not want to do that. Cows can kick so fuckin hard you would not believe it. Never even walk behind a cow.

Woods should be fine, you can feed them fruit and veg, but dont over do it, they are meant to eat grass.
the best for them would be high quality hay or hay/alfalfa mix. I dont like alfalfa myself.
If you want you can supplement with grain.

now I'm curious, what does a gelding's ass feel like in comparison to mare pussy?

Thanks man. I actually have a little shed by my house which would be great for horses if I touched it up a little.

My only concern is fucking too loud for the neighbors to hear. They live about 100ft away but sound travels more than you'd like especially in winter or autumn when the leaves are gone.

How did you do fictionally speaking?

Do female horse cum? Do they have clitoris where you can play with all night long until said female horse will develop nerve damage? How can I tell if the horse is cumming?

They squirt a lot

They gush. I wish I had a gif to show you. Trust me, you'll notice.

you get soaked in her juices if you stand behind her when she cums.
not even joking

But how does one "initiate" such a delightful scene? Should one buy a hitachi wand for the horse or get an anal prober for the female horse to force her to cum?

your hand/arm and a bit of patience should be enough. there's a guide to fucking horses around, it explains everything you need to know.
unfortunately I don't have it on my phone

bump with mare ass

the WHOLE thing?

Is there a full vid of this?

more mare

Hey, that's one of my girls.

can't post any of my good webms because of the new file size limit

bump

i would do damn near anything to/with that cow. goddam that's hot. i'd stuff my whole head into her ass or her vagina. i want to fondle those udders. i'd even open my mouth and let her go to down with that thick, long tongue. jesus christ cows are some of the sexiest animals ever.