>THE RUSSIANS

>THE RUSSIANS

>THE RUSSIANS

>THE RUSSIANS

>THE RUSSIANS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
youtube.com/watch?v=RbM2F-cfN0A
nbcnews.com/news/world/putin-ally-tells-americans-vote-trump-or-face-nuclear-war-n665376
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/ex-cia-director-no-doubt-putin-views-trump-unwitting-agent-n624786
aspeninstitute.cz/en/article/4-2015-four-types-of-russian-propaganda/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures
edition.cnn.com/2016/10/26/europe/syria-russia-naval-fleet/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37791523
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/oct/21/russian-warships-pass-through-channel-watched-by-royal-navy
thesun.co.uk/news/1934584/vladimir-putin-ships-nuclear-capable-ballistic-missiles-into-central-europe-as-russias-tensions-with-the-west-escalate/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/28/russian-aggression-in-channel-like-a-return-to-cold-war-minister/
thestar.com/news/world/2016/10/27/nato-moves-closer-to-deploying-troops-in-east-europe-as-russia-increasingly-belligerent.html
terry.uga.edu/news/clippings/barrons-quotes-legal-studies-professor-on-mexicos-new-oil-gambit
linkedin.com/in/timrsamples
ibtimes.com/war-europe-lithuania-prepares-russian-invasion-nato-sends-troops-eastern-european-2439095
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/21/russian-carrier-plagued-by-technical-problems/
observer.com/2016/08/dc-leak-exposes-top-clinton-donor-george-soros-manipulating-elections/
google.com/#q=russia hacks
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/russia-voted-off-un-human-rights-council-amid-mounting-allegations-of-syria-war-crimes-a7385766.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cold War 2. Electric Boogaloo incoming

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

Иди́ на́ хуй

>Trump talking about shitty trade deals with China is the same as Hillary blaming everything bad that happens to her as some vast russian conspiracy theory and endorsing going to war with them over it

its like youre being retarded on purpose

Keep telling yourself that.

>believes every insane conspiracy theory about hillary
>thinks hillary has killed several dozens of people
>thinks hillary used body doubles and holograms to hold speeches
>thinks the election is rigged
>thinks hillary died because she coughed
>russia moves its whole fleet into europe, as well as ships carrying nuclear warheads
>thinks russian aggression is just a cooky conspiracy theory
i swear, some psychologist needs to do research on some trump supporters to figure out what's going on in their heads.

not an argument

>projecting: the post

not an argument

Also, Anthony Weiner is working with the FBI in order to get a deal, so all the grand standing by the DOJ is all for nothing

Not trying to argue. The fact that you are unable to see the obvious parallels means there is no point in taking you seriously.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, ITS HILARY AND THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY AND THE DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE THAT ARE CRAZY, NOT ME

>not an argument if i disagree
of course it's an argument if russia has sent its whole fleet into europe.

>Not trying to argue

yes you clearly are

>The fact that you are unable to see the obvious parallels means there is no point in taking you seriously.

you posted a video of Trump saying "china" because you have a little bird brain and think him saying China in reference to the same problem, trade deals that are bad for the US, is the same as Hillary making such ridiculous claims about Russia, like that Trump is an agent of Putin. And you cant really say you dont take me seriously as if thats some blow to me when you are clearly just some typical unthinking american slob whos voting for hillary because you think shes going to give you more government handouts.

Go back to reading buzzfeed you pleb, Im done wasting my time on a lesser than like you

>the DOJ

More than half the shit you said could be easily debunked as true/false

and I'm not OP

Remixed. youtube.com/watch?v=RbM2F-cfN0A

>DUDE JUST BELIEVE THE GOVERNMENT TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF!

the DOJ (department of justice) has been battling against Come and the FBI over this reopening. Stick to buzzfeed articles pleb

So are you going to join the military and fight against russia? Or are you just a typical chicken hawk pussy?

OP is a russian agent!

>actually thinking this is all over "hurr russian aggression1"

how fucking retarded are you plebs? Typical fat dumb american pigs

>like that Trump is an agent of Putin.
nbcnews.com/news/world/putin-ally-tells-americans-vote-trump-or-face-nuclear-war-n665376

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/ex-cia-director-no-doubt-putin-views-trump-unwitting-agent-n624786

aspeninstitute.cz/en/article/4-2015-four-types-of-russian-propaganda/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures

russia's clear demonstration of force and aggression right now:

edition.cnn.com/2016/10/26/europe/syria-russia-naval-fleet/

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37791523

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/oct/21/russian-warships-pass-through-channel-watched-by-royal-navy

thesun.co.uk/news/1934584/vladimir-putin-ships-nuclear-capable-ballistic-missiles-into-central-europe-as-russias-tensions-with-the-west-escalate/

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/28/russian-aggression-in-channel-like-a-return-to-cold-war-minister/

thestar.com/news/world/2016/10/27/nato-moves-closer-to-deploying-troops-in-east-europe-as-russia-increasingly-belligerent.html

you need to pay more attention to the news.

>you need to pay more attention to the news.

says the guy posting baseless nbc meme articles with literally NO proof. The fact that you think wanting peaceful relations with Russia means youre a russian agent is telling.

Also, will you be joining the army to fight russia?

>how fucking retarded are you plebs?
>takes his "facts" from a fake twitter account
terry.uga.edu/news/clippings/barrons-quotes-legal-studies-professor-on-mexicos-new-oil-gambit

linkedin.com/in/timrsamples

>didn't read past the first 14 characters of the url

>thinking that if the guys twitter profile isnt a pic of him, then its a fake account

are going to join the military to fight against Russia?

>Putin wants the guy whos not shilling for a war with Russia to win

wow, no shit fuckhead.How is this proof hes a russian agent, or that the russians are rigging the election or any of the other retarded shit Hillary says about them? Are you going to join the military and go fight putin?

ibtimes.com/war-europe-lithuania-prepares-russian-invasion-nato-sends-troops-eastern-european-2439095

>stephen colbert image that has literally nothing to do with the topic at hand

typical dumb american who gets his news from fucking stephen colbert and john oliver.

>Also, will you be joining the army to fight russia?
>army?
>army?
>army?
>army?
which army?

Thinking all Americans get there news from Stephen Colbert, you're just a stupid (Insert inferior Country's citizen)

>dumb american
not an american, retard. stop trying so hard.

>yfw

already am, shipping of to the navy soon. a Voting someone who isnt going to do a thing about Russian aggression isnt going to fix a thing. just keep your head buried in the sand.

>watisjoke.jpg

The Trumpkins are not so versed in Russian history and Russian/US relations. It doesn't have to be true, it just has to sound true. No WW III unless Russia starts it.

>The Trumpkins are not so versed in Russian history and Russian/US relations.

I want you to try and name this guy and say what he did without using google at all.

Don't forget James Comey was taken to the woodshed by Trey Gowdy a couple of weeks ago, ripping him to the point of Comey pleading for immunity, to which Gowdy replied "Hell no".
Maybe it was time Comey decided to cash in his chips against the crime family known as the Clintons.
James Comey's career may be ruined, but he is trying to keep himself out of jail.

Come is dragging Clinton down to hell with him. He was forced to compromise his integrity and the integrity of the FBI in order to save one of the most corrupt and filthy political dynasties in washington

op has clearly demonstrated himself to be the greatest faggot of our lifetime. end of thread.

You know what? Fuck it. Let's have another world war. This faggot generation needs a violent shake up. Everyone I've ever met who lived through WW2 is tough as fuck.

The American navy is full of faggots who only join because they know they wont see combat. Look forward to them all pissing their pants when a Russian warship is coming at them.

Not an argument

UK here. If you guys actually do go to war with Russia can you leave us the fuck out of it? We're tired of being dragged into everyone of your silly little wars.

>We're tired of being dragged into everyone of your silly little wars.

says the faggot who started the first two world wars and who dragged America into them

There cannot be war against Russia. It's far too risky, and costly interms of American lives. Not to mention the very real possibility of nuclear attack.

The U.S Navy has been the un-challenged strongest navy since WW2. Anyone can tell you that having control of the oceans is critical in a war.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/21/russian-carrier-plagued-by-technical-problems/

"We have met the enemy and he is us" Pogo Possum

I want you to try and name this guy and say what he did without using google at all.

Pretty sure you were dragging your heels like bitches in WW2 until Pearl Harbour.

So in other words, you couldnt do it and your gay grandstanding was for nothing

People had the same thought of appeasement as you right before WW2, and allowed Germany to grow in great strength.

And when was the last time there was serious threat of a naval battle? I imagine a lot of sailors are praying to god Hilary doesnt win and actually give them some fighting to do.

So in other words, you couldnt do it and your gay grandstanding was for nothing

Our military isn't on a cold war footing. Our troops are exhausted, our wealth is depleted. Their missiles can hit our ships, too. We couldn't possibly stop a concerted effort against them How many deaths would it take before we or they went nuclear? Say an entire fleet is threatened, what then?

>like bitches

Why would we get involed in europeans being retarded niggers in the first place? Point still stands that the UK dragged America into the first 2 world wars

>things from breitbart, youtube and alex jones are real
>LOOK AT MY PROJECT SMEGMAS VIDEO!
>But these things backed by the entirety of the security community? FAKE!
KYS

russia uranium deal tho

Not since WW2, and did you recognize i said un-challenged.

>he says as he blames Clinton winning on some vast "globalist" conspiracy

Appeasement? I served in the Marine Corps, and I'm no appeaser.

Russia announcing having "a bomb that can destroy Earth" as well as moving nukes and warships around is not a secret.

>overthrow a whole government through violence
>cause i wanna build a pipeline

do people really believe this?

ITT: People falling for the 'Russia could go toe to toe in an all out war with USA' meme. That's exactly what Putin wants you to think, and why he does all that annoying shit like getting in other countries airspace. Russia are no where near as strong as they'd have you believe, and they know deep down America would wipe the floor with them if they had to.

This guy gets it.

>THE ELECTION IS RIGGED

>THE ELECTION IS RIGGED

>THE ELECTION IS RIGGED

>THE ELECTION IS RIGGED

Meanwhile in the US
>the russians are showing me the truth about this corrupt candidate
>how dare they
>we should vote on her to show them what they deserve
Americans are a funny kind of special

The fuck do you want, ниггер?

>Our military isn't on a cold war footing.
No your right we are in a proxy war, which is why burying our head in the sand dosnt solve anything.
>our wealth is depleted.
We continue to roll out new variations of destroyers and carriers, we are set to spend a trillion dollars improving our nuclear capabilities. If our wealth if depleted then the russians must be dirt poor.

observer.com/2016/08/dc-leak-exposes-top-clinton-donor-george-soros-manipulating-elections/

For everyone going on about the US navy, lets all remember their most recent achievement was letting themselves get captured by fucking Iran.

Someone is a victim of Russian propaganda, stop watching so much RT pal.

Why are Hillary supporters such tinfoil hat wearing idiots?

Stick to your containment boards.

No, we overthrow governments through violence for freedum obviously

just please ignore our friendship with saudi arabia please

>the russians must be dirt poor.
They are. Which is why all this WW3 talk is stupid. The Russians would be fucked in weeks.

(OP)
faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot OP OP!!!
faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot OP OP!!!

The russians really have the best can openers.

I can post dozens of links backing that Russians are behind the hacks and that Trump has Russian ties.

I get the feeling it will move you as much as your link does me.

Truth to power, fagget.

Do it bitch.

Fucking russian propaganda disguised as corruption evidence in email leaks. They almost got me but thanks for showing me the truth.

Pretty much this. They don't even win in nukes. They have roughly the same as the US and the a war with Russia would involve all of Europe, including France and UK's 300 and 200 nukes respectively, and the EU's personal 200 nukes.

Grab 'em by the Putin.

>implying you're not op
>this toddler-level humor
at the very least try to actually be funny.

truthout has a good article on this angle and the pipeline idea looks like bullshit to cover military intervention

WTF I love dictatorships and state run media now!

Violating civil rights and killing people for not worshipping Putin is cool.

>Weiner is a pedo
>Bill Clinton is a pedo
>Hillary Clinton is a pedo
>The Russians Rigged the election
PICK ONE FAGGOT.

And what would they do?

>I can post dozens of links backing that Russians are behind the hacks

you can post useless memes if you want. Even if russia was behind them, so what? How does russia being the ones who finally expose all of hillarys crimes somehow make hillary not guilty of them?

Its like you are almost paid to post this retarded shit

The US has done this dozens of times. How does someone attempt to argue politics without knowing basic world history? Whatever school taught you should be ashamed.

google.com/#q=russia hacks

>samefag

It's almost like you're part of Russias cyber shilling force.

>being such a shill you can't laugh unless you are faced with the truth.
KYS, Trump is the best. Clinton is a fucking corrupt POS.

fuck the fourth estate

What do you mean? After they were fucked? Probably kill off Putin and his allies and start all over again.

>samefag
samefag who? This was my first post in this thread. Fuck off shill as faggot.

Probably because Russia is legit worse than ISIS and I'd rather have Clinton than a pro-Russia president

Russia needs to be removed from existence.

not an argument

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/russia-voted-off-un-human-rights-council-amid-mounting-allegations-of-syria-war-crimes-a7385766.html