My sister

>my sister
>her bf breaks up with her
>her bf posts this picture on fb to mock her
>"doesn't need a halloween costume. Scary enough lmao"
>she is insecure about her acne since she was 11
>she has been crying in her room since Friday

can some of you shoop the acne away so I can post it on fb to make her feel better?

I have to go make her noodles now because she doesn't come out of her room - but thank you in advance to you anons.

pls b joking

A dermatologist can fix that face.

Her facial structure is top tier though.

i mean, birth control supposedly helps with acne

I am not sure if a picture like that is a good idea. Kids can be mean, but it will pass. Also, just from the features, she is going to be a stunning woman when she gets older and grows out of it. Just comfort her as best you can, time will heal all wounds.

Yo bro, that's not going to make her feel better you stupid fuck. You need to tell her that shit doesnt matter. She doesn't need to be insecure I would still let her suck my dick.

Also OP post her tits.

i'd still fuck her user

This picture has been around since before you discovered the internet, faggot.

I'd add some sausage to that pepperoni pizza

Jesus fuck, you people are retarded.

Nice try op this is b8. This pictures been posted for a few years and there's a shopped or at least different pic of her without the acne.

OP is a faggot.

yo, she should definitely take Acutane. it is a miracle drug. incredibly effective, no reason not to take it

fuck me

Fug I'd be all over that as some sort of low self esteem investment. Buy her all the best acne sauce. Once them pimpls are gone I'd have a hot GF I couldn't normally get.

he wants u to shop it see he can fap to it. GET EM fucking not your fucking personal army you fucking neckbearded virgin nerd fuck do this yourselfg youfd fresk yu8r sfucking fressakakk ur afuclkcJKASJKDSJDSDDXSZCDZdsB

not sure if I want to help, mebbe she is a bitch.

It's not a good idea, OP

and did she went to the dermatologist ?

>I have to go make her noodles

lol you read "pls b joking" and thought it was 4real

You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about.

Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar?

PERFECT.

Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want.

Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

She's fucking cute as hell

>buy some skin-care cream and a syringe
>dump it out in to a container
>bless it in the name of jizzus christ
>mix it all up
>use syringe to refill the original container
>put in her room next to makeup/lotion
for the hell of it, bake her some brownies with a load or two of brotherly love mixed in.

"no reason not to take it"
This is no drug to treat lightly

You need to get the fuck

You're welcum

This is old copy pasta.
> mfw I've literally fixed this picture twice before.

that's fucking awful

thats actually not bad. rock on bro!

The sis is sexy. Acne goes away.

she's going to be fucking hot once her acne clears up.

Are you fucking kidding me dude? Beat the shit out of the guy, hack his fb, retaliate somehow. Posting fake shit for your sister won't make this any better.

Holy fuck I can't even imagine if a guy did this to my sister, what the fuck is wrong with you OP?

She sees the Light, and for that instance she knew her life is over and her journey completed

yeah rt where you located at? im trying to rebound

DELETE THIS FROM THE INTERNET

Tbf your sisters boyfriend sounds like a pretty funny guy.
But if you want to make her feel better, just say there's a bunch of autistic kids on Sup Forums who think she's pretty hot. Have you got her nudes?

haha y'all trying to get nudes what a bunch of horny losers

no

keep going Sup Forums its funny what you say

She actually looks pretty adorable

doot doot spoopy

i don't see you trying

this is not a troll,sorry for my english, i haved acné, i was sooo sad, insecure, wanted suicide, roacutane pills saved my life, roacutane eliminated the acné, search them in google bro

Your sister is really good looking regardless of the acne. Once that shit clears up which I'm sure it will she'll be a 10 for sure

clear bait tho

thanks

she was fat at 11 tho. It's easy for her to go back to that place tbh.

still playing the game huh OP

Fucking newfags gas yourselves

I have to agree with you're pretty retarded

haha good reply but im not taking the bait sucka

Maybe she should post nudes. Then no one would look at her face

This is very stale copy pasta.

holy shit your sister has beautiful eyes. more pics?

>e-eat your noodles sibling.. . they will make you stronger.. to f-fight your acne
>.... i hhave the best.. professionals on Sup Forums working t-to photoshop your face as c..lean.. and.. Beautiful as your little s-soul....

>........i love you..

It gave me IBS but sure no reason. Besides this thread is bs anyway

I got a better solution, rape her, she'll forget all about her acne problem

Not a psychologist by any means but if someone feels insecure because they think something is wrong with them, wouldn't artificially hiding that something only worsen the insecurity?

kek

Why didn't you beat him up yet

listen to this, op

keeping it realistic

Hold the fucking phone, I recognize that gay blowjob!

>eyes
>big lips
>shape of face
she is qt anyway and I would make some sweet love to her

You just did.

For fucks sake, just report the fucker to facebook for cyberbullying, and watch as his account gets shut down. A bigger fuck you to him that whatever autistic shit you're planning. Especially around halloween when he's probably gonna miss out on invites because of it.

copypasta

Best way the handle acne is a rubbing alcohol wipe every morning. The toilet paper is brown to black getting that shit off. I did is from age 12 to 18 and never had a big zit. Always worked and is inexpensvie.

Get her to see a dermatologist. PSing away the acne will just make her feel worse.

Am I the only one more bothered by her lips than anything?

Oh skankhunt