WV West Virginia nudes thread

WV West Virginia nudes thread

WVU?

Not sure. Shes from around Kanawha I think.

Any Fayette or Raleigh Co bitches?

i wish i had my stash of pics but not at home atm always wanted to see if i could find anyone i know on here first real wv thread ive seen
hope someone has more to post

What county are you from?

went to school in putnam but live in kanawha you?

Yuck. Nobody wants to see that.

Grew up in Fayette but now living in Raleigh
Frequently am in the Charleston area as well.

how many people here are from wv? and if so what counties?

yea never really seen any pics from wv really here

It's a shame really. We need our women's nudes spread around for all anons to enjoy.

indeed because against popular belief most of the girls here are real lookers

plus nothing would please me more then to see some of my old classmates

Dubs confirms this.

you got anything at all to post?

Unfortunately I don't. I used to have some nudes from a couple of bitches from Beckley. But sadly my hard drive failed with all of those back in 2010.

if only you were from my area then we could really talk bitches and of course i dont have any to post because im not at home hoping someone shows from here

Yea, that's why I'm patiently waiting in this thread for some user to come and help us with our fix.

so while we wait you been to the new bojangles in southridge?

No I haven't. But I've been to a new one in Fayetteville.

ahh didnt know they put one in there lol i dont really go out of charleston really

Yea, I usually go up there every weekend but I haven't been in going on two months. Last time I got dragged with a couple of buddies to try out Black Sheep Burrito.

nice any more?

What county she from?

btw there is a gun show thats in south charleston/st albans next weekend

Pretty sure Kanawha.

Where at?

the old value city furniture if you know where that is

I believe so, if not I have a friend in that area that would. Might go check it out if able.

more then likely gonna show up myself on saturday and see havent really heard too much about it as far as if any distributors are gonna show up or not

Yea, I wouldn't mind picking up a little something. Definitely wanted to before the election.

yea shit sucks honestly but who knows really what will happen next year havent picked up an ar for myself yet contemplating just building one so i dont have true tracking of it but what you think about the new permitless carry now

I'm definitely for it because documentation doesn't matter if someone wants a gun they'll get it. They're just hurting the possibility of someone who actually needs the protection to not have that option. Besides I hate the fucking government always needing to but into personal lives with every little thing.

you got a every day carry? if so what is it

Just a .45

I really want a Colt Python .357 Magnum

i carry a kahr cw40 very light and easy to conceal
been really thinking about getting another one in 9mm same exact size but one more round

Nice.

ITT: a samefag conversation

ive been fiddling with the idea of a muzzle break on my hunting rifle its 30-06 but dont think i can get it done prior to buck season

Yea other than a few handguns all I have is a couple of 22s and a 410. Then of course what my parents have to pass on to me one day.

parents never really got into owning guns so im the oddball of the family only thing i got from a passdown is a old savage 32 auto pistol

Who dat

counties? first name?

Ex

Other way around here, it was I who wasn't really into guns until I turned 18. Kind of regret it in a way I never got to experience to go hunting and still haven't. However my aim is on spot.

keep em up!

Any with face included?

Used to live in cabell, went out of state for grad school

know of any long ranges like over 200 yrds just for fun really wanna test my shot at long range

got any others?

Fairview has a 1000 yard range but it's a member's only place.

I believe there's a public site in Glengary that's up to like 500 I believe. I could be wrong.

A few, kinda weary of what I post tho

Prolly shouldn't

>shouldn't
Come on now user, don't be like that.

you can trust your fellow wv fags im hoping i see someone i know that id do anything with it

cool maybe ill make a trip cuz the best i got is a 200

Still better than me. There's only like 100 yard ones around. Where's the 200 one you go to?

We need some kanawha chicks.

lol idk if youd make the trip but its out past winfield

Lol, I think I've only been through Winfield like once or twice.

Yea other than Charleston and Huntington I usually travel south to the Princeton area or down towards Roanoke.

you got anymore you want to post

A few I could, mostly ass shots

how many girls pic you got and anything is appreciated

I recognize that wallpaper. Is her name Destiny?

understandable nobody wants to go there

Any parkersburg sluts?

got any got full body pics

No replies, no more pictures, was user spooked by this user being right!???

im gonna guess but thats the whole point isnt it

Nah that's not it

Id rather you guys not try to find out though, there are reasons id rather keep it hush hush haha

got any putnam county girls?

nice

user pls

this may be your only shot to show off to your fellow wv guys dont be that way these threads dont happen every day

Petite but I love her body, very thin and fit

Sadly nah

True haha. That's why I decided to share, never posted these before

got the same figure as my gf id post some but dont have any atm
indeed and i know a bunch of people that lurk but none have anything juicy

One love fellas

I have some decent vids of her suckin me off if I can find em

probably not gonna be able to post em unless you dropbox em

That's too bad, they on another device?

yea im not at home so i dont have access to them and there may only be like 6 or so i could even post

Got a 600 yard range here in Barbour county, it's private though.

Yeah I don't have too much more on this device either, glad to do a little dump tho

glad you could just being optimistic here and hoping to see some of the 10s i went to school with lol

Haha whered you go?

hurricane
you?

Ahh. Huntington high actually, graduated 2012

Not particularly sociable or outgoing so local nudes were something that came rare

hell i got like three of my sets from one of my buddies cuz i had some he wanted it just worked out and i graduated in 2012 as well you werent in band by chance?

Nahp, wasnt into any extracurriculars in HS.

What do you play?

drums im most proficient at

I'm boring btw haha you can leave if you want.
But howw long have ya played?

on and off about 14 years only been in two bands but play with my dads band for a song or two ever so often