Do Sup Forums even logic?

Do Sup Forums even logic?

5?

Nigger.

Can't decide. I would think the same as top left square, but is not optional.

None of the above it would be the same as the top left corner

Do OP even noko?

OP here. Explain your answers, you fagtards.

Guys it's basic pattern recognition he put the wrong answers there to troll notice how he hasn't said anything. It would be same as top left corner

It wouldn't be the same, the pattern is rotate the line 90 degrees while altering a shape in some way. I was the first guess (5), but I think it's two now? I might be missing something.

retard

If you were to do that then top right and bottom left would have to be something other than circles

All diagonal images are the same tho

The answer isn't in the boxes

Lmfao am I wrong? Feel free to explain

Each iteration there is one new symbol, and the form rotates 90°. The only offer givven with both the correct rotation and a new symbol is 8.

Following that logic, it could also be 6

This is only true if the blank counts as a symbol

2, 7, and 8 all satisfy those constraints.

I don't think there is any answer here.

Using a grid of 3x3

(1,1)(2,2)(3,3) or the Circle over nothing is the base

NORTHWEST MOVEMENT (closed)
Moving to 1,2 and 2,3 the circle is carried over with a triangle and in 1,3 the triangle is carried over with a square. The movement of the circle ends in 1,3 and a newish symbol appears.

SOUTHEAST MOVEMENT
The nothing symbol in the base group 1,1 2,2 3,3 moves like the circle did in the Northwest movement, but instead of a triangle it has a dash. If you use the northwest movement as the key. The dash in 2,1 and 3,2 will go to the top of a horizontal line and below will be a new symbol not used prior hence the +.

6 has a circle, no shapes are repeated

The new symbol appears on the wrong side in #2 but you are correct about #7

Technically #8 has two of the same l8nes as the last pattern

The real answer is likely thus not present. But if you rotate #2 180° then it fits the pattern. Op likely did this in photoshop or similar.

Aahh I see now. I was close I guess.

Following your logic with the diagonals, the migration of the icons (square->triangle->circle->empty->dash->???) and its rotation from left to right, answer is definetively #8.

>ITT: autism

triangle moved from "top" to "lower" from step two to three(step one being the center 1,1 2,2 3,3)

so if dash is in lower in step two then it will be upper in the third step

so i dont think sah

also the movement doesnt move through the whole thing it. it moves from the base out in opposite directions

I don't find any pattern from 1,1 to 3,3.
But, here's my logic :

1. Square -> triangle -> circle -> empty -> dash
2. Whats down goes left in the next graph (p.e 1,1 -> 1,2), whats left goes up, ...
3. 1,1 is the only one with square. 1,2 2,1 and 2,2 the only ones with triangle. So, 3,3 is suppose to be a new icon.

So, the only answer that fits these criterias is #8.

I messed up the #3, but I think you guys can figure it out.

that's actually a completely different triangle, user. it's flipped upside down. plus there's no indication of which way it's actually rotating.

but i am assuming all verticals will be rotated clockwise.

OP here... The right answer might have been named, but not correctly explained yet.. If you can't crack this, you can try this instead..

explain this you pedagogical faggot

3 because it goes

i want to say 1

>3

As columns the shapes remain constant, the number of shapes varies, always a number of 1, 3, or 4.

You have to read the grid it both orizontally wise and vertically wise ma nigga

figure rotates counterclockwise and
square->triangle->circle->void->line(->two_lines)

the line to two-lines is a guess but even without that it has to be either 1 or 6.
it cant be 1 because it would break the progression of void->line.

*two_lines is line+circle, sorry

Good! Try this if you can..

logic is optional, I do what I want and not what is predicted for me

I'd say 3
Vertical rows have equal small circles inside as those outside larger shapes.
The bottom row has only one small circle outside, so the answer must have one small circle within its larger shape.
There are only 4 sided or greater large shapes.

so that leaves us only with 3 having one circle inside and having 4 or more sides

oh voy

Horizontal rows
not vertical.

Bedtime.