Spy Cam users and Creepers!

Spy Cam users and Creepers!
Where do hide your cameras? What cameras do you use?

I use my camera in plain site.

I built one into an old AC adapter. The adapter powers it and there's a tact switch and status LED.

BUMP

Pics of build?

old phone, charge it it casually, BVR

spy cam + shower radio = win

Whats a radio?

This one works like a charm. I just tell them it's unplugged

it's where cowboys wrestle bulls and tie them up n shit

GTFO

That's pretty fucking smart. Which shower radio can fit a camera?
I have my family coming up for Thanksgiving this year and I wanna creep on my cousin and aunt.

Kek

PSA: Remember guys, test your camera for an entire battery cycle before using it. Make sure there are no battery low LEDs or beeps at any point during its lifetime.

Which camera has the best resolution and is small as fuck? I am tired of recording at 480p

>mfw i imagine how this user learned this the hard way

A shower radio? Is this the fuckin 90s?

On another note I use Spycam Donate version and just carry my phone down to my side.

I can put a camera in my friend's AC Vent but I worry that she's see light reflect off the lens. How do I block lens reflections?

>HD 640*480
>mfw

>640x480
Fuck yeah, video quality from over a decade ago!

Put the lens cap on

You could try a very thin dark cloth. Camera should be able to shoot through it,

how much resolution do you need to capture your sister taking a shit?

320 x 240 if you don't mind squinting at the vid

Bump!! ['o]

You know that thin foam they put over old speakers? Works great.

How to I put camera in toilet without girl noticing?

do it while she's not using it

Does anyone know of other hiding techniques. The bathroom vids in other threads look like they're better quality and in a better location

This pic is not accurate, when the President has to take a leak on the road the Secret Service go into the stall ahead of him, install a bag into the toilet, and then let the chief do his thing. Afterward the unluckiest Service member has to collect the bag and dispose of it securely. This is all in case someone steals the presidential stool and gets medical information on him. Not. Even. Joking.

I posted this earlier today, but I use an ipad that has a cover on it. I always keep it in the bathroom to listen to music when I shower. I've done it for so long that no one thinks anything of it.
Hidden in plain sight.

depends on the size of the shit I guess

I need to put ipad in non asian american toilet

Those are some perky tits. What's her age?

dude they have toilets that flush now

MODS

>16
wut

Here's what you do

>live in dorms
>already know some hot chicks living in the dorms
>pick girls that has rooms somewhat close to yours if you're in a coed dorm
>buy 10 of these
>buy 10 alarm clocks/lamps/something novel you need to plug in
>integrate these cameras into the device that feeds off of wall power
>mail to girls under fake "free gift now please buy magazine subscription" or whatever bullshit

at least one or two will use it. continuously record from the comfort of your dorm if the signal reaches.

will also work with apartment buildings

31 or 32 if I recall right

nice save user

might be 33..