Who else leaves house spiders to roam their house...

Who else leaves house spiders to roam their house? All it takes is a general understanding of biology and you wouldn't be running around your house like a mouth breathing turd swinging a magazine around

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MonsterGirl/
youtube.com/watch?v=BeeAoxaZebM&feature=youtu.be
spiders.us/species/pisaurina-mira/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People in general are afraid of what they don't understand. If you don't truly understand nature, and let it takes IT'S course, you're going to have a bad time.

I leave them be. Not doing me any harm.

Depends on the type and how big a fuking horrifying it looks (ausfag)

same with geckos

When I was in junior high, I lived out in the woods in Pennsylvania. We got a crazy amount of insects in the summer, and small ones would come in through the screen on the windows. I caught spiders and kept them in my room. It got rid of the insects, and kept my siblings out of room too.

Basically this.
I even have a phobia, but only towards the fucking disgusting ones

I fucking love spiders. If I see one in my house I will catch it and release it outside.

Thats not fair almost anything in Aus can kill you.

Childhood left me with a phobia

Am recovering tho.

I love spiders bumping

I tell people that spiders are our bros but they don't listen. At least Sup Forums understands

I grew up in an area with alot of black widows. I caught so many in my house and yard and never bothered them. Never been bit. Moved to a place with very few and it was then I learned how wonderful they are. I went home and caught a shit ton an released them in my new home. Never saw another cockroach again. Spiders are bros

They are my bros. I let them chill in my hovel and they keep the insect pest population down. Win-win.

Ausfag here. I have heaps of 'daddy long-legs' in the house. The catch mozies etc. I catch and release any 'huntsmans' tho ... those things are fucking huge and live on the floor.

Geckos are dope bro

put them outside
cobwebs are a nuisance and make your place look like shit

I have this huge daddy long legs that took up residence between my wall and my night stand next to my bed. I was gonna get rid of him but I kept forgetting about it cause I only saw him when I turned on my lights. His web has gotten to the point where its what I imagine a spider castle to be. There is also a ton husks so he is obviously doing me a favor. I named him Ralph and he is a bro in my book.

Here is a pic

When I was in basic training in 2007, I had a spider that slept with me for 3 weeks, I talked to him at night, real story

That shit needs to go

i leave em alone. Same for lizards. I instant kill roaches though.

Jesus christ, clean your fucking room

I don't mind if they stay in the darkest corners of my house. However, if I find one crawling on or near my bed then they can sure as hell kiss their asses goodbye.

your dick must be tiny af

i try to get them outside if they are big and i only kill them if they are poisonous like black widows

i don't care how "fukung horrifying" they look. the little ones (pholcidae) can stay inside and kill mosquitoes. the big ones are carefully ushered outside so they can kill the door-to-door salesmen.

Jumping spiders are chill in my book and are allowed to live in my house.

Anything else gets lit on fire and thrown in the trash.

besides that particular corner my room is pretty neat though

no, he just used a lot of lube.

need more pics like this tbh

>general understanding of biology

oh I have a general understanding alright
the small ones stay, the big ones can put in a glass and get to fuck off to my yard, because I don't want a fuckin spider nest on my ceiling fuck that

What is this?

reddit.com/r/MonsterGirl/

What state/country?

˙ǝɯ llᴉʞ oʇ sʇuɐʍ ǝɹǝɥ ƃuᴉɥʇ ʎɹǝʌƎ ˙ɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀ uᴉ ǝʌᴉl I ¡¡ou poפ

Massachusetts USA

a true bro doesn't send people to fucking reddit.

i moved into a house that hadn't been occupied for a couple of years early August and have seen a couple of dozen big wolf spiders. i have to kill those, and if i don't, my cat will. anything else is chill and can stay.

A spider.

youtube.com/watch?v=BeeAoxaZebM&feature=youtu.be

I know that. I was wondering if it is poisonous.

Looks like a Nursery Web Spider. l2google man

Yep. Daddy long-legs. You'll never have to worry about mozzies. I let them live in the corners of the ceiling.

Forgot my link
spiders.us/species/pisaurina-mira/

This

And what was he saying, user?

>tfw gf is deathly afraid of spiders and refuses to even be in the room if they're alive

I always pretend to kill them and apologize under my breath. What I find amusing is that she'll wake up with 5 or 6 spider bites and I'll be completely clear and free.

Well yeah, it's a spider. It has some form of poison. Now is it a form that is bad for you...maybe. You should let it bite you, keep record of the bite.

When I was a toddler, I would climb over baby gates. My mom put a plastic tarantula at the foot of the stairs instead. I now have a pretty strong distaste for them.

It spoke of eugenics and the exterminating of the subhumans

Underrated

>off by 1

Hitler BTFO yet again

i have two that are like family to me one in my shower and the other one in the living room area. Been at this house for 8 months and they have been there for as long as I can remember. Gonna be sad knowing that when I move out in January when the landlord cleans it up he is gonna kill my bros, should I set them out? we live in Zona so super hot, I know that will be fine but they had it so easy in here all year with the a/c. I know moving them is gonna piss them off

Currently living in the outskirts of town. In a rather sparsely housed area. There's TONS of trees a stones throw from the house. We get deer 24/7/365. Also geese, wild turkeys, etc. I'd love to hunt the turkeys, but there are too many houses close by. Probably illegal anyway.

So we gets spiders too. I got a big hairy one living between a sliding glass door and the screen door. I foolishly pushed the screen aside so I could get some decent shots of the wildlife. Aa smallish spider took up residence (Daddy Long-Legs size) on one side of the divide, then a BIG spider, I think this big one is a Wolf Spider. Doesn't like me looking at it.

The spiders and I have an agreement at my house.

Head level and up? We cool.
Behind or under furniture? 'Sall Rite.
On the ceiling? Doin fine!
Out of my reach? No Problemo.

In my face? Violation!
On a table? Violation!
On my stuff? Violation!
In the pantry? Violation!
In my bed or couch or recliner? VI-O-LA-T-I-O-N.

Wake up with spider bites?
Dude, U dead now. I will hunt you down and smash you.

My last cat died of old age a while back. Gonna get a new one soon. Then the cat and the spiders can negotiate the lower levels.

Never had a single spider bite when I had a cat.

aren't wolf spiders like, the ultimate spider bro? not too poisonous, and hunt by pouncing rather than trapping so little to no webbing. it could be an issue for the cat though

They can be sort of aggressive. Also they can get ridiculously huge and will scare the shit out of anyone you bring to your house, so better to deport them.

tl dr nigger

>Doesn't know about deadly Australian spiders
12yr detected

I leave any arthropods to go about their business unless there is either an infestation of them or it's a large fly whose constant buzzing is annoying me while I try to sleep, so I let it out the window.

They create fucking webs everywhere

like abbos

Any spider or bug that comes into my house has forfeited its life and the life of its entire family. They can stay outside or die. Those are their only options.

Those aren't your memories, they're Tyrell's nephew's

Fuck this, I ignored them and one had a million baby spiders.

I let them roam and manage whatever bugs slip in. My cats take care of their surplus population. I use topical treatments to stop my cats from getting fur critters. Haven't needed to use bug spray or swat bugs in years. I have a nice little eco-system here.

SOME JEW

>I know that will be fine but they had it so easy in here all year with the a/c

Spiders need heat because they are cold blooded. They have probably been super chilly all this time.

Good point. I was visiting an uncle there. A giant fire ant jumped on me and bit me, they had a different name for them. While exploring a rural are, my foot got caught in a hole and some bug called a Syndney funnel spider nearly killed me. Before the bugs, I was considering moving there.

When I lived on my own I'd leave them to keep the house bug free. Plus it was like having a tiny little pet.

Now I live with my fiance who has arachnophobia (we're talking full blown panic attacks if she sees one and it makes her jump), I have to deal with them. Convinced her squishing them was dumb so I take them outside. Over time she's got better though; she thinks they're cool in their own right now and let's them hang out if they're inconspicuous and chill.

Feel like I've done a service to the spiderbros by converting her a little.