What's your opinion on milo yiannopoulos?

what's your opinion on milo yiannopoulos?

He'll make a great Press Secretary for President Trump. That will piss off all the crony media types.

Fag.

easily the best person to own Sup Forums

he's an asshole. however, his job is to get people to call him an asshole and he wears it as a badge of honour. pretty much a male katie hopkins.

He's daddy af

>he's an asshole. however, his job is to get people to call him an asshole and he wears it as a badge of honour. pretty much a male katie hopkins.
The liberal crowd needs a good cognitive ass kicking, this guy shoves the boot right in their fascists teeth. Lenny Bruce is smiling down on him.

is he actually going to buy Sup Forums or is that bullshit? last I heard he was 'eyeing a bid' which probably means nothing

>is he actually going to buy Sup Forums or is that bullshit? last I heard he was 'eyeing a bid' which probably means nothing
I'm in the bid package to buy this bullshit. Looking forward to the shitstorm.

He sucks black cock. Literally.

his last name is weird

is it really you? are you going to save us?

Buy it milord. Save us from the abyss and do it fabulously.

>Supporting a guy who was in favor of internet censorship

I'd fuck him in the ass. Though I don't think white guys are his type.

Many are bidding for Sup Forums. While Milo may not have the most money for it, he has the most publicity. Doubt if it is sold before the end of the year.

>his last name is weird
He is Greek. Nuff said.

Gay Catholic top kek

Degenerate kike sodomite

nigga went full BAKA, you never go full BAKA

Agree with 90% of what he says but he does himself a disservice by obviously trying to troll everybody. Still needs more people like him though in an age where people get banned from social media platforms for having right wing minds while IS supporters can keep doing their thing.