Outside of religious shit. What are gays treated like in your cunt?

Outside of religious shit. What are gays treated like in your cunt?

With indifference

Normally pretty badly if they get caught and tried, usually a prison sentence. In some areas and jurisdiction, life or capital punishment.

WTF I love Nigeria now

We electrocute them

they can live like everyone else

Really well and yet statistically highly murdered. I don't really understand how both happen at the same time.

Tbh Urinotherapy is much more effective than shock therapy. As evidenced by Russian researcher Dr. Maxim Tecak

>What are gays treated like in your cunt?

With V = IR

They get laughed at by some but otherwise it's fine, your average discrimination issue
They need to watch their backs tho because they can get jumped on and punched right in the face

I thought your flag was Netherlands for a second and I was about to ask..

But for how long?

They are treated normally though in my area it's common to make fun of them to their face in secondary school and then behind their back in adulthood.

I only know of 4 gay men here. 1 left for Toronto right after highschool, 1 was a failed local politician, the 3rd was a strange guy named Randy who I worked with one season, he was a hard worker but couldn't make friends, the 4th is our local barber. His name is Perry, everyone calls him Perry the fairy.

There are 2 transvestites in my town. I have not seen them yet but hear a lot about them as they're a big deal here. The adult one is universally reviled, the other is 8 and now his mother is universally reviled for doing that to her son.

There was a tranny in my highschool and he got beaten a lot lol

If that 8 year old is still doing it by highschool I expect it will be very hard on him. The other one just moved here from Alberta, don't think he'll be staying long tbqh

Why do people feel threatened by homosexuals?
It doesn't affect me in any way, so why would I treat them differently?

There was a super tomboy in elementary and high school that eventually went on to become a tranny and i don't think anybody was even surprised or bothered by it because it had gone on for so long

Where's "here"?

you don't let your primal emotions control your every action isntead of rational thought? lol u gay

They must have been even more so mentally challenged to be a tranny in school.

SW New Brunswick. Eveyone here is a redneck. We're Canadian rednecks so gays are tolerated but trannies are too much for these small old Maritime villages.

I think this sentiment is pretty universal outside every major city in the country. Gays = tolerable, trannies = wtf

until they die like everyone else

until the ebin islamic revolution, i imagine

Fag detected

Pretty good. They even have some constitutional rights exclusive to them.

I like New Brunswick