If you roll trips and say banana girl is queen of Sup Forums I'll post my tits with a timestamp...

If you roll trips and say banana girl is queen of Sup Forums I'll post my tits with a timestamp. Quads and the banana goes in my bum bum

Other urls found in this thread:

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/705200181
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go away nigger.

Granny Flappers is queen of /sag/

real banangirl or an impister? hope it is the real bananagirl!

bananagirl is the queen of Sup Forums

and always will be! any new pics queen Sup Forums? good to see you still alive!

damn right she is

speak to us O queen Sup Forums!

oh this thread again

looks like it's a fake imposter posting as bananagirl, no banter, no new pics, no fun at all! which is a shame.

but banana girl is the queen of Sup Forums

Oh I'm real alright, but I won't post new photos until you deserve it. Everyone post your 3 favourite photos of me

but sadly so far this thread looks like a total fake.

this sounds fake, gonna need some proof it is the real bananagirl, but here's one of her best just because. Nice tits!

That's one. Two to go

number 2 nice ass

Looks like they're melting.
Saggy fat piggy

Those are the worst tits I have ever seen.Looks like cow tits ugh

ok and number 3 nice ass bananagirl

moar!

You are aware that even the "real" poster is an imposter right?

Has anyone diacovered who's bananagirl?Doxed her?

Oh shut up, I love my boobs

You are fake faggot

of course! but he's posting a half decent looking young girl

Banana girl is queen of Sup Forums

3 pics as requested bananagirl, now your turn to post something new to prove you aren't an imposter.

And scat fetish people love their shit.
It's still shit though

I know who she is but I domt want to get in trouble so ask her friend on kik:kellyswords if you want to know her identity and if she wants you to say so

Not yet.
It'll happen eventually, and she won't have any idea of what the fucks happening or why

lets see some more of them then!

>mole covered granny flapping piggy

haha nice try user!

bananagirl is queen of Sup Forums

now lets see some more of those tittys!

Cry moar

I said everyone has to do it, not just you

Why would I cry because some loser faggot pretends to be some girl with saggy tits?

It's actually funny as sad as it is

haha! nice try OP
the lack of anything new makes me think OP is an imposter, come on OP prove you are the real bananagirl

I was referring to how you're triggered by scat.

Fuck off tits or gtfo no one cats about you

They're not saggy

That's not right either you faggot.
I was making the point that just because you love something doesn't mean it's good or that anybody else does.

but this thread looks fake as fuck, come on OP prove you are the real bananagirl and you'll get some bananafan worship

Yeah they are.
Wait till the red top pic is posted, they are really bad

quad

fuck you
fakeass gayboy

Whatever

suspicious that 2 similar threads both started at the same time, both are fake as fuck.

Shame 'cos the real bananagirl threads can be quite a laugh

show me?

Saggy as fuck user
>Granny Flappers is queen of /sag/

8/10 anons on Sup Forums would still fuck her though, even if she does sag a bit

Especially when she says she has never been fat and then gets bombarded with whale tier pics
randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/705200181

She's also a fatty though

hardly! that'd be considered super slimline in the U.S.!

ok she does look saggy but not fat

anyway, nevermind if she is saggy or fat, why has an OP posted pretending to be her? (and yes we all know that whoever the real banangirl is it isn't actually her posting the pics!). OP is an imposter, which is pretty sad for showing how bad Sup Forums has become.

the real bananagirl (the person posting her pics that is) hasn't posted a thread for a month. Come on OP prove if you are the real bananagirl with some new pics, or just admit you are an imposter.

The last one was the archive link here
When He started to get ridiculed more than admired is when he stopped a while back for months because every new thread would get linked to the older ones.

Fgts went offline and he started doing it again.

wouldn't mind if he did start again, quite enjoy the bananagirl threads as some light relief from the real world! But today looks like it was an imposter, not the real deal. Of course I will happily be proved wrong if OP posts some new pics, but I doubt that'll happen...

last call to OP to prove he isn't an imposter, post some new bananagirl pics OP

bananagirl is queen of Sup Forums

the other fake trips thread has died, time for this fake imposter thread to die too.

hope the real bananagirl girl turns up again soon, she'll always be queen Sup Forums

>queen of /sag/

duchess of flab? green txt never lies, well, hardly ever!

>>Sup Forumsrannyflappersisqueenofsag#

#

Bluetext too

show off!

why would anyone post a fake bananagirl thread? there are some weird sad fuckers on Sup Forums!

They're all fake though.
The original fakers been doing it for years though.
That's dedication to weird sad fuckery

I don't mind the original faker who is posting her pics as bananagirl, you've gotta respect his dedication for carrying on a b8 thread for so long with no one able to track who she is down. But faking this thread? that's just off the scale of pointlessness. But we get to have some bananagirl girl related banter again briefly which makes the day pass less slow.

All hail the queen of Sup Forums and may she return soon!

whoa! quads and trips, I win! hahaha we'll never see those tits though so no loss

SATAN QUADS CHECK'D

worked hard for them user, need to lie down now

if only this had been a real bananagirl thread who knows 'she' might have posted her tits and that banana up her bum bum! haha

cccchecked

shame it was in a fake thread, just imagine if this were a real thread... oh yeah, nothing would have been delivered then either!