youtube.com/watch?v=8Ir25QVp43w
instagram.com/fuckoffkass/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

boipussi or gtfo

But its not feminine

Do ananas belong on pizza?

>my head tomorrow

No. Tought of it makes me physically sick

How do I get to the point where I can FUCK a cute, autistic Finn?

One with a feminine boipussi or a woman

I'm not picky

Be a strong black bull :3

Why are insomnium so good?

youtube.com/watch?v=_08uhNXJQqM

youtube.com/watch?v=3cKYFwSEaOQ

We actually make a lot of good music, probably best in europe. Some genetic music autism maybe

Have you ever travelled here? What are your thoughts on english people and how do they differ from your own

Its a small corner of the internet sure but from here it just seems finns are degenerate and bi curious, is it because you live miles away from one another in isolation?

>degenerate
In what context? As in drunks? Yes, i know literally noone who doesn't drink

As in Bi and sexually weird? No, that's just here.

t: other drunk finn.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ir25QVp43w

Have some shit music.

>Its a small corner of the internet sure but from here it just seems finns are degenerate and bi curious, is it because you live miles away from one another in isolation?

We probably have the least amount of degenerates in europe but theyre all online.

I have never been to UK but my aunt is married to a scottish guy so I'll let him speak for all of you. He is a top tier lad and friendly so I guess youre okay. Biggest difference is just the culture, he isnt into winter sports and thinks we are crazy for liking coldness and going to sauna naked. Otherwise, he is like any finn just more "urban" because we still love forests

I bet you bought your booze from Estonia and the brand is owned by a British multinational. How does it feel to be a race traitor?

What do you think of the janitors that work for free?

No I didnt.
Besides how exactly would buying booze from estonia be race traitoring?

>miles away in isolation
No we dont thats lapland, I bet you get your facts from some swede shitposters

what's your shoe number

We like eesti

>bi "curious"
m8, to choose between British, German and Finnish women... yeah, I'll just go straight for the boipucci

Well you're right, it wouldn't, but many Finns have irrational hatreds towards Estonians

Many finns have irrational hatred towards everything desu

what is there to do for fun in your frozen steppes?

Well estonians honestly are pretty much poland tier thiefs in finland, they were ruined by soviet union. By my knowledge they were god tier before that

Was the lap dance invented in lapland?

Sauna&viina with pals

Obviously

>being naked with your pals in a hot sweaty room is fun.

Well shit.

Real Estonians are good folk, it's just the bydlofied scum that moves to construction sites in Finland

>that dgw when Estonians' view of Finns is equally ruined because we send our drunken turbobydlo to vomit all over their land

t. lived in an Eesti

same tb h

No homo just brotherhood, like they told me in the army

Finns going to estonia is the exact fingol retard drunk posse you find shitposts about in here tbqh. I can believe the estonians who come here are equally shit trash like ours in estonia. Maybe estonia gets to nordic level soon enough tho

>Finns going to estonia
Why would anyone go to estonia? They don't have any famous stones, you cant get stoned, and there aren't any rapefugees to take part in the stoning of a local whore.

Vitun läski

Holy shit, is that commander cobra on the right?

Cheap booze, and old tallin is nice. We destroyed our hansa towns in 70s commie power housing psychosis

Tää :D

Keep asking

instagram.com/fuckoffkass/

Why are eestis so cute?

>ywn admire her smile and watch as the sun comes out from behind a cloud lighting up her cuteface,
>ywn see how her cold rosy cheeks look in the winter as she tries to keep warm by rubbing her mittens together
>ywn see her raise a child and let it suckle on her breast as she smiles down at it cradling it in her arms
>she will NEVER put her arms around you and rest her head below your chin while breathing in deeply letting strands of her hair tickle your face

fuck man

Looks like an average annoying finnish unique snowflake desu

The hell man, I would get on my knees and kiss the ground in front of her let her kick my face until I'm unconscious