Germany will never be nationalist again

>Germany will never be nationalist again

Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Alsace-Lorraine will never be German again

it will. grey wolfs are on rise in there :^)

I can never understand the logic of patriotic diaspora.

>Germany is still occupied

nationalism is ghey

>I'm a nationalist

there is little logic in patriotism,
it's a feeling

I'm not question the idea of patriotism, just the idea of diaspora bringing their old country patriotism to a new country. Sounds retarded to me.

Because they don't feel accepted in their new country. This leads some people to idealize their country of origin.

Great, go back to the old country and enjoy it?

why are yanks such wehraboos?

>beat and rape the nationalism out of germany
>later loudly cry about germany not being nationalistic enough
does american hubris know no bounds?

>I believe that people living in a given community should have different cultures, speak different languages at home, eat different things, have conflicting religions, wear different things, have different viewpoints on women, have different viewpoints on democracy, and as a result, we will live a more enriched, diverse, multicultural life
>I believe that borders are an artificial construct which need to be deconstructed and the unimpeded global flow of individuals with extremely divergent cultures and political beliefs will not in fact lead to massive civil warfare and intolerance and hatred and riots, but suddenly, people will start holding hands and singing in unison because the nation state has been dissolved

why would they go back if than can conquer new lands?

Nationalism is a cancer

They're colonisers, conquerors and a fifth column, just like Jews in the USA who work for the benefit of Israel.

They often can't, because the people that do this most are the children of immigrants, not the first generation immigrants themselves.

Muuuuuuh heritage

This

>there is little logic in patriotism,
If you subscribe to the primordialist view, that's not true.

Borders are an artificial construct.

There is an evolutionary reason for it.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

It's not first generation immigrants, but their children and grandchildren.
It's identity politics, these kids grow up knowing they're different and that they belong to a distinct group.
Germans don't particularly like them or accept them so they become absorbed in that identity.
That identity becomes something dear to them much more so than it is for Turks, because in their country everibody is a Turk.
It's their own special snowflake thing. Something to derive worth and pride from.
It happens with every diaspora, the hard split, the hardcore self hating diaspora that rejects their home country and the nationalistic diaspora.
I've seen it many times first hand.

stay strong and defiant, white man. without you there's no future

>They often can'
Bullshit, they can easily build themselves a life in their old country if they are so patriotic of the old country.

Of course they won't be accepted as pure bred but if they care so much about it, they could make a life there.

I see a physical border in pic related.

We made a mistake.
>“We promised the Europeans freedom. It would be worse than dishonorable not to see they have it. This might mean war with the Russians, but what of it? They have no Air Force anymore, their gasoline and ammunition supplies are low. I've seen their miserable supply trains; mostly wagons draw by beaten up old hoses or oxen. I'll say this; the Third Army alone with very little help and with damned few casualties, could lick what is left of the Russians in six weeks. You mark my words. Don't ever forget them... Someday we will have to fight them and it will take six years and cost us six million lives."

>It happens with every diaspora, the hard split, the hardcore self hating diaspora that rejects their home country and the nationalistic diaspora.
From what I've seen on Sup Forums, there are self-haters and patriots in the countries themselves. If you live in an ethnic enclave in a foreign country, you aren't a special snowflake either. It's just that the borders of your enclave don't encompass an entire country, just a neighbourhood.

Turns out we didn't though and that statement was literally a mistake.

Eastern Europe still got raped into the ground. We could've prevented that.

who the fuck cares about eastern europe lmoa

who cares lol

nah m8, this is Sup Forums, people are a LITTLE opinionated here
I'm talking about real life. I know people who've grown up abroad coming back here when everybody is trying to get out. Half Bulgarians, full Bulgarians.
On the other hand, I'm talking about diaspora who literally great you with 'Bulgaria sure sucks, come over here.'

Meanwhile a lot of people don't like it here, a lot of people are patriotic, but a lot of people are also 'meh, it's a livin'.
Diaspora are directly faced with the choice, while the identity for natives is implicit, barely worth notice.
I don't wake up thinking 'I'm Bulgarian, here, to these people.', the diaspora does. So it either bursts out, or gets suppressed so hard it can never get out.

Americrimes should have dropped an atomic bomb or two on them as well since it would have activated their institutional program to regain the shattered national pride and watch any foreign country as potential enemies who don't share the same ethnic memory of total devastation.

>I don't wake up thinking 'I'm Bulgarian, here, to these people.', the diaspora does.
There may not be a large enough Bulgarian enclave where they are then. A Hindu or Chinese can wake up in Canada and be surrounded by his ethnic kin in school and work.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH