Who could ever find this spawn of shrek and a retard, anywhere close to being attractive

Who could ever find this spawn of shrek and a retard, anywhere close to being attractive.

I mean just look at her, she literally has the body type of a WW2 nuclear bomb

Every single time you see someone pretending she's attractive here it is someone meme regurgitating or trolling because they can't earn attention in real life. No one thinks she's attractive.

I do though. It's people like you who try to make it into a meme.

Personally, I legitimately find her attractive. I thought so from the first episode of GoT.

>nuh uh
Yeah huh. Your meme is stale and everyone is tired of hearing it. At this point it's reddit tier posting.

they didn't have nuclear bombs in WW2 you retard
they had ATOMIC bombs

and she is sexy as fuck
no one cares for the opinion of a retard like you

check my dubs and weep faggots

kek still looks nasty as shit bro, go after the 90s version of amanda bynes if you want someone sexy

nigger

I know you're just trolling, but man. I get triggered either way...

MEH, SHE APPEALS TO THE 50 YEAR OLD LONELY KISSLESS VIRGIN WHO WATCHES GOT WITH MUMMY. SHE'S "ATTAINABLE" FOR THESE LOSERS IN THEIR SICK SHUT IN MIND. WHO ELSE WILL THEY FANTASIZE ABOUT? THE RED HEAD? LOL........NO CHANCE IN HELL OF GETTING LAID BY A PROSTITUTE BUT THEY WILL "ROMANCE" THE TROLL....GOOD LUCK FATTIES

She makes me diamonds!

>...
Learning disability detected.

i like her shes cute

Once again, an actress was hot before puberty took a hammer to her body. fucking Chloe

that bitch was fugly from the start

that's some nice projection going on, was your dad a movie theater?

It thanks to the series she was in. It gave out an illusion that she is somehow a desirable female.

queer detected
dad wasn't around to teach you stuff, eh?

>Who could ever find this spawn of shrek and a retard, anywhere close to being attractive.

I could. The uncountable number if times I've fapped to her pretty much prove it.

Protip OP:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Oh right, this isn't Facebook. It's Sup Forums, where even the slightest non-formalism is taboo.

Also, to everyone who says being attracted to her means that you're a beta/virgin... That doesn't make sense, because she's still a celebrity, and you don't have a chance with any of them either way. The reason I like her is because it's "just something with her" that I can't get over.

Also, why do these threads never share the beautiful photos of her? I know you are trying to give people a bias, but it's not fair to the "debate" whether she's hot or not.

>tl:dr;
Post better pictures of her. Everyone likes different facial features. Fuck formalism.

I dunno, she's getting pretty hot these days

>when retards think they're one-upping another retard

I'm guessing these faggots have never been with a 9 or 10 that just pouts all the time and talks about airhead bullshit and bores you to tears.

The problem with a 9 or 10 is that they think all they have to do is look good. But I'd rather fuck a 6 that was fun, funny and didn't mind looking or being silly, who knows that it takes 2 people to have good sex and a fun time.

Let's stop pretending here - she's better looking than 60% of people even if only because she's a healthy weight and looks after herself properly.

>pointing out somebody is dumb makes you dumb
what? like you just did, you massive hypocrite?

AHHH..HIT THAT NERVE HUH? I HAD TO DIG UNDER 500 POUNDS OF FAT BUT I FOUND IT.

>caring whether people like her or not
Sounds like someone's got a crush

lol, shut up faggot
everyone is tired of your meme
you don't like her and no one else does
go outside and meet people instead of making obviously untrue claims here for attention
it's pathetic

IMMA GONNA SCREAM AND IMMA GONNA SCREAM LOUDER THAN ALL OF YOU LALALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALALAALLALAALALA

Suh dude

AND WHAT DID YOUR "DAD" TEACH YOU? AIM FOR THE LOWEST POSSIBLE DENOMINATOR?

SO DAD WAS A JANITOR HUH?

Protip: You type like a nigger.

>i only THOUGHT UP this huge particular specific scenario and didn't put anything of myself into it
nah

>Couldn't earn attention IRL: The Post

is that really all you have left?
you give up too easy
victory is mine

she looks better covered in dirt and dressed as a boy.

Damn close to septs, server could have imploded.

>winning
>on Sup Forums
I have bad news for you, adolescent.

FAT FUCK, HERE'S A HINT HOME SCHOOLED SHUT IN: WE ARE HERE . WE ARE HERE FOR A REASON AND THAT REASON IS EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE IS A MONUMENTAL SOCIAL FAILURE TO SCARED FOR SUICIDE.

GET THAT NERVE READY FOR ANOTHER HIT

I find her attractive and am secure enough with my own opinions to not be triggered by the opinions of others

KEEP CRYING FAT ASS

ITT

>average body attached to garbage tier face
Kissless virgin bait.

Few too many cans of Moster energy there son? Want to go back to twitter?

The irony here is that you are the one trolling, while I am being serious.

Just had to point that out, because I found it funny.

Keep typing in all caps because you're pathetic and desperate for attention.

>i'm not trolling because i just said so, bro!
No one cares what you find funny. Just thought you should know, wittle virgin babby boy.

thats hot, moar pls

Sure, but this is Sup Forums. Why not express my thoughts and feeli- I mean... "nigger". :^)

i'd fuck her until she creamed and made an ice cream soda with her pussy.

Go back and jerk off to kartrashian's giant fake sypillis infected ass

>he went so far as to post le carat nose reddit smiley face
See. You can't stop trolling and regurgitating cringe for attention.

Looks kinda like her

fusion bombs (hydrogen) and fission bombs (uranium, plutonium) are both referred to as nuclear bombs.

excellent

She just looks like she has an abnormally small brain

So you were attracted to a 9 year old?

No way hozay, she just looks like she got hit in the face with the over spikey end of the ugly stick

I'm actually sexually attracted to WWII era, high-yield explosives.

Little Boy or Fat Man?

I've used that smiley before I knew what Reddit or Sup Forums was.

Neither, dubs.

Not sexually. I mean in a "look how adorable and cute" she is way.

"Little Boy" and "Fat Man" were the names of the first two nuclear weapons plebeian.

Ok, when does a flesh eating virus survivor look attactive

more masie pls

Sure pedobear.

>being this butt-flustered over a fetal alcohol syndrome living abortion?

honestly i'd love to get a good blow job from her

h

I'm sure that's what you mean

It would be awesome to get a blowjob from Sid the Sloth.

Brits. Small island , small gene pool. They find extra chromosomes attractive.

;)

Oi m8! suck me toof!

I'm a britbong and I wouldn't touch that ogre if she gave me all the onions in her swamp.

>she literally has the body type of a WW2 nuclear bomb

My sides!