Name a better Empire

Name a better Empire
Protip: You can't not

How can you even compete, Bulgarian gipsy? Suck your Amazigh overlord's big African dick.

Protip: You can't not.

Easy.

This one

I'd have to say this Empire could take all your empires combined.

British empire, obviously...

Map is wrong, the mongols got their shit kicked in the caucasus

British empire

goes without saying

Greatest

Canada fag here. we really need to do this again, now. I know Britain is full of muslims, but if we can stop PM Little Potato we might be able to save Canada.

Jesus dude are you the same autist who spams this shit everyday here and on /his/? How butthurt can someone be?

>brown skin detected

What are you referring?

>can see my city in that pic
nice

mine u cunt
gimme 5 yrs

bulgarian assimilation never forget

BIG UPS OTTOMAN EMPIRE THE MANDEM

Enjoy continuing to lose your freedom of speech.

Sorry about ya.

Pic related is from a his humor thread right now. Also it's the second time I see this thread in a few days and I dont visit this board much. I refuse to believe more than one person has such a hate boner from something that happened so long ago.

Mongolian

What'd you take that pic for? You're the one who's really butthurt here over your empire of other Empires' border provinces.

Nothing even comes close

ma nigga

carthaginians were white, north-africans are never considered real africans in casual talk.

It Depends on what you call "white". We Imazighen, are certainly not European. According to Famous Italian anthropologist Giuseppe Sergi, the Amazigh and Coptics alongside southern Europeans. Are what hè called the "Mediterranean race".