OPERATION SJW TITS

OPERATION SJW TITS
Who wants to start a raid for lulz and SJW tits? Make a fake snapchat using a nude and hashtag below, post on tumblr/twitter/reddit and lets see what happens. maybe we will make the news kek

fake snapchat site generator: snapsr.com/

lets go Sup Forums fire up those twitter and facebook cannons

>...................Post the below:

LAST DAY OF OCTOBER

Help Hillary! As you know October is breast cancer awareness month and is coming to a close. The recent media attacks on her email have impacted her lead in the polls. Bare your breasts for cancer and Hillary. Stand in solidatirty against bigotry and breast cancer!!! #FemalesNotEmails

Other urls found in this thread:

proudblackfem4hill.tumblr.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

spread em

epic Sup Forums troll inbound

trips demand you join

This sounds promising, unfortunately however absolutely nothing going about SJW tits gets me fired up. I imagine they're mostly disappointing.

they will be nasty but its more fore the lulz when they find out they showed tits for a rape culture cause

Most tits are disappointing

>feelsbadman

YOU CAN DO THIS BY YOURSELF, MR WHITE KNIGHT SOCIAL JUSTICE FAGGOT

Tmw I literally just came for tits and couldn't give less of a fuck about Hillary or Trump lol

You have nice tits

Even if this goes nowhere, I like excuses to fuck around on PS for a bit.

holyshit thanks user i was needing an official type campaign pic for the troll. if this goes viral you will be the reason

yw it took literally less than five minutes. Also checked

i was hoping Sup Forums would help with a raid but this is probably too slow of an hour, i will try again later in the day

can you make a pic that also says #Pinktober and #BareYourBreasts

bump with OC tits that i recruited for the cause

can you imagine how the feminist SJWs will feel if they find out they got tricked into showing their tits for RAPE CULTURE TRUMP SUPPORTERS kek

#ImWithHitler

>OC
How much you pay the crack whore for the rest of the hour?

It's a bit rubbish but

holy shit this is gold. thank you user you are a fucking michaelangelo. i am stoked to spread this tomorrow, keep your eyes on Sup Forums and twitter/reddit

half a gram

slightly more detailed

Sure

As you can tell, I'm bored, so meh. Hopefully these can be put to good use, or even if it's the basis for something better that someone can do at some point.

bumping for the lulz

This tbh

bump

Bump.

Make Sup Forums great again

bumperino

Some Sup Forumsody post for me plox.

Hilary for prison

bump

bumping

make Sup Forums raids gr8 again m8s

proudblackfem4hill.tumblr.com
Come reblog ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As much as I love tits, I'm not doing it for the solo purpose of Hillary.

Was with you until the part about wanting to make the news.