Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqzGfyo-hbQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw 4 inches soft

I thought black people had bigger than average dicks

>tfw half inch girth

In what sport?

6'3 3 inches soft

7.5 x 6 pussy ripper when hard. But at the gym I can't do cool ab workouts because people will think I have a micropenis.

>grower not a show-er
iktfb

5 and 3/4 inches....it's all i need.

6.6x6 erect

solid bag tier

I have a gigantic, ugly penis that looks like a tree stump. It has no redeeming features and even when its hard has a spongy, fat feel to it. Gripping it gives a strange sensation, like handling raw meat through an abundance of latex.

It really is horrible and it always has been.

4 long and uncooked hot dog girth
F
M
L
I just want to satisfy my woman

>tfw 2 dicks

>tfw 6x6

4 inches

whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=xqzGfyo-hbQ

FYI, Growers are more closely associated with higher levels of intelligence and social standing according to the NDSDB

>tfw 1 inch soft 6 inches hard
>tfw someone pulls your pants down in the high school cafeteria

Lmao

>tfw dick is good size but have ED

Wow are you me? I also have a 3 inch soft 6 inch hard cock. Peeing in public is tough.
I'm 6 ft tough. Looks pitiful when soft.

>not thinking about an attractive grill exactly 35 seconds before having to pull your dick out to pee in public so that you are a 1/3 stiff so you look bigger while still soft but not too hard that you cant pee

for fucks sakes paco

I was thinking at the bar when it's packed and people are pressuring you to do it fast or the like. I have a hard time getting it hard when I take alcohol.

what is the ndsdb

National Dick Size Database

I was going to laugh at you but then I realized it doesn't matter because no girl is going to see my dick anyways

just get a pure virgin gf, she wont know or care

>big dick, tall, handsome and good job
>personality of a recycling can
>I said I was sick so I could stay in and post here instead of going out with my normie friend
>I always make excuses to not leave my house
>"user what do you do all day when you're not at work?! How come you never go out?"

>tfw I just want to be alone and post here

>Just find one of the 5% of girls who are still virgins

tfw only female ITT

L I M A
I
M
A
You should hook up with the animeposter.

>tfw i post my dick on reddit and a ton of people (mostly gay guys but some girls) say how huge and perfect it is
>tfw i will be a 25 year old kissless permavirgin in a few months

That's because whites are growers while negros are showers.

The benis evolved as an organ for thermal regulation. In the hot African climate, a large penis allows the body to cool more effectively, like the ears on a jackrabbit. Conversely, the European penis had to be able to contract in order to conserve heat in the harsh winter.

Since whites are smarter than blacks, it should follow that growers are also smarter than showers.

otakus are mostly gay