Patrician: Angels & Airwaves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bBJoHwtCuA
youtube.com/watch?v=DtaeNdPsN9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=mhiHT1LJLtg
youtu.be/E921EPQtgTY
youtu.be/RGQue_UNYUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unironically this is actually my favorite album of all time.

This is not my favorite album of all time but it was my favorite album when I was 12.

I still jam these guys occasionally. It's mostly nostalgia but they have some fucking great songs. Their last album was pretty alright too.

U2 was undeniably good from 1979 to 1983, and then they had one last great album in 1991.

Even the Stones were only actually good from 1966 to 1972.

Bands are good for like five, six years, tops. It's unfair to shit all over the entire careers of the ones that stay together past their prime.

Yeah, AvA has a bunch of great tunes. Adventure, Start the Machine, Call to Arms, Heaven, Flight of Apollo, Saturday Love, the list just goes on and on. I always love putting them on when I'm feeling down, they always manage to raise my spirits.

LET

ME

FEEL

YOU

>free mason rock

If you know anything about freemasons the music makes alot more sense.

>WDNTW: 9/10
>I-Empire: 4/10
>Love: 3/10
>Love II: 3/10
>Dreamwalker: 8/10
>EPS: 8/10

I really like their sound especially on the first two records. I just think Tom needs a songwriting partner to help push the songs over the edge. I want them to be great but they fall short.

Here's a band you guys may like if you like AVA:

Joey toured with blink 182 as supporting when they got the call that Blink 182 had sold a million records. Even though lagwagon was a tiny wee band at the time Blink finished the tour and went from getting shit thrown at them at the start to being a HUGE band by the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=7bBJoHwtCuA

I know, their albums can be inconsistent but they still have a ton of great songs. Everything's Magic is one of my go to songs when I need to cheer myself up

I-Empire is objectively their best

WDNTW was mediocre save for a few songs and I-Empire fixed the problems on it every way.

The Dream Walker was one of my favorite albums of 2014 and they have some really great songs too

Their last two EPs have been disappointing tho

>WDNTW: 6.5/10 (7 with nostalgia)
>I-Empire: 7.5/10
>Love: 8/10
>Love 2: 5/10
>Dreamwalker: 7/10

I thought Chasing Shadows was ok 2bh.

Of Nightmares... is pretty forgettable, I agree.

reminder that this is the best AvA record

lol true tho

VOTE

youtube.com/watch?v=DtaeNdPsN9Q

VS

youtube.com/watch?v=mhiHT1LJLtg

WDNTW is the better album, but 155 is the better song. Good Day is the weakest song on the album imo

This album reminds me of when I was a teenager, playing video games with my friends, smoking weed, and having my first girlfriend break up with me. And now, my best friend passed away over the summer. Industrial accident at work. We bothed love Blink. Wish I could go back.

>not It Hurts

obligatory break up song:

youtu.be/E921EPQtgTY

obligatory get-back-together song:

youtu.be/RGQue_UNYUk

this

Zooropa is their best fag

Lycanthrope and Make You Smile beats all

yep.