It's not even 10:50am where I live and I've already almost had a stroke from the rage of the stupidity of Halloween...

It's not even 10:50am where I live and I've already almost had a stroke from the rage of the stupidity of Halloween tweets. Please post the most ridiculous and cringe worthy shit from SJW and make sure to leave their profile name so we can spam them with offensive costume tweets

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/5956801/dear-college-kids-if-you-dress-in-an-ironically-racist-or-insensitive-costume-you-may-get-punched-in-the-nose-like-i-did
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine being so full of your own shit that you can't laugh at a fucking costume

One of the pics she was upset about. I think it's amazing a girl made a disgusting Native American look attractive

Here's the other pic

People who get mad at Halloween costumes make my blood boil. How can you be so autistic you get mad on the day of the year MADE FOR DRESSING UP

I sent the girl from the OP tweet this picture and said it was my Halloween costume. No reply yet.

She deserves a raid.

Hey you're on tumblr what would you expect?

Everyone should dress up as an asspained nigger bitch SJW.

shes right you know

Not tumblr my friend. These imbeciles have invaded my Twitter. I follow a few just for daily rage/cringe, but they've crossed the lines today.

Because there are nearly infinite costume ideas that don't involve making fun of poverty, minorities, and the handicapped. All of these costumes are lame as fuck anyway

The handicapped and other lesser-humans you mentioned need to made fun of too. What makes them so fucking special that I can't dress up as a sub-human?

Why don't those people get mad when someone get dressed as a Franch maid, Viking, knight, cowboy etc, but only when people dress costumes from loser cultures or countries.

racist

funny

2edgy4me

I agree 100%. They act like its ok to make fun of people/civilizations that are doing well (but have struggled in the past) but when you dress up as someone from a shithole culture you get crucified for it because your costume is probably better thought out than their entire civilization

2spooky2

>French maid
Objectification of women
>Viking
Extinct
>Knight
Extinct

I'm sure they'd be fine with a historically accurate samurai outfit or a non-racist Lao-Tzu costume. Sexy headdress lady is just turning a (living) culture into a cartoon.

Dress up as a historically innacurate knight then time travel to the Middle Ages, maybe you'll catch some shit

Sorry, I forgot this board has been lost to faggots who jerk off to boys with dicks and furries.

your first mistake was making use of social media

That "indian" costume is pretty accurate

Ppl are retarded. My friend and I are going as a slave master and slave. He's going black face all the way. Fuck what society thinks

lol

>Calling them Indians
Why are Americans so fucking retarded? They aren't Indian.

Those of us who like to keep in contact with hot girls we meet tend to follow them on Twitter or some sort of social media.
Try it sometime!

Some Native Americans call themselves Indians, or American Indians. It just stuck.

Good luck with that edgelord

I like you OP. I like your thread.

indian love cow american indian love bigger cow... both love cow

>Natives
>America exist for 238 years
>Over 10 generations (depends how you define generation).
Seriously fuck that "natives" bullshit. Someone can be born in USA as his father, great father, great great father, great great great great fucking x10 great father, and still some Indian goes "hurr durr I'm native youre not".

Fuck. That. Shit.
I'm not even American but it's absurd how they cuck themselves with the """"natives""""".

Kek

Thanks my friend.

I think it's a great idea. I'd do it if my pussy friends wouldn't be bitches about going black face. I'd never go black face of course, I wouldn't want to associate myself with their kind!

IMO it's one thing if you genuinely make an effort to look like a Native American or geisha or whatever, but when you make an edgy costume, or a slut version of something, like that Native American one and call it "Indian", you look like a fucking retard.

That said, I am against policing of what people can and can't wear, so I support their right to be that retard.

my family has been in this land since ~1680 and I'm white as fuck.

Massive KEK

I repeat, why are americans so retarded?

kek

Pretty much sums up my thoughts

> using twitter

Hey, OP! Welcome to Sup Forums!

Unfortunately, you need to be eighteen to post here. We'll see you in five or six years, okay sport? : )

They don't even like being associated with that term anyway. They find it demeaning.

You know you can get screenshots of Twitter posts without using Twitter right?

You see, the great thing about being in college is that there are hot bitches everywhere thirsty for attention. You give them a follow, start some messages, and then see where things go from there.

But enough about college. Keep studying for your GED and you'll be the smartest out of all your friends on 9gag!

They are right tbh, they shouldn't be called or treated any differently than any other American. I have respect for any so-called "native American" that wish to erase this title from himself and just be American.

But why would any self respecting human being use that god awefull website if you don't actively use it?

8th generation Alabamian here. Native Americans were here for thousands of fucking years. Entire civilizations rose and fell. Youre playing a semantic game, no one misunderstands what is meant by Native American

To be fair I'm sure they identify as Cherokee, creek, etc most often

Because Columbus started us off on the wrong foot. Thanks Europeans.

It's not necessarily that OP is using it, but social media is a thing that normies use. Fucking Facebook and Twitter have gone to shit since like 5 years ago, even longer, but they still have millions of users. Why? Idk.

Not op, but Twitter is not just for edgy teens and sjw faggots.

I hate most of Twitter too, but if you follow the right people and companies it can be quite enriching tbh.

Anybody who doesn't want a hot girl to dress up as a skimpy prairie nigger is definitely gay

238 years aint shit for the old world. 238 is still pretty young relatively speaking.

And they say they're native because they were here when your ancestors acted like niggers, by killing and stealing and kicking them out. You're supposed to be white for fucks sake.

That's like if Tyrone and his homie Daquan and their wife came to your house killed everyone there, then took up residence and then years later their kids say they are the owners of the house.

We waz kangz

The real comedy here is that Native American women claim that they're raped by men so often because of when girls wear costumes like these.

If you've ever seen a REAL Native American, you know they're ugly as shit and built worse than Mexicans.

They were here longer than that. Back when Europe was full of Bronze Age farmers speaking indo-european.

>Native American women claim that they're raped by men so often because of when girls wear costumes like these.
can't say I've heard this

Native americans that are getting upset by this need to seriously lighten the fuck up. It's no different from some american dressing up as a tea drinking brit with bad teeth and me getting offended.

because only the failures have gone there, the successful guys have remained in their countries.

I saw some cringe video of some huge Native American buffalo bitch claiming 1/3 of their type are raped due to girls dressing up as them for Halloween. Also she spewed some vullshit about how disrespectful it is to wear a headdress since they're only for the chief homos of the Native Americans

I think that's the point. There are SJWs getting mad on their behalf.

Kek, I remember this story about a jew girl dressed as "white trash" was punched by a black guy.
Stupid jew probably thought she will outrage whites

gawker.com/5956801/dear-college-kids-if-you-dress-in-an-ironically-racist-or-insensitive-costume-you-may-get-punched-in-the-nose-like-i-did

Did your family also do the slave trade?