What do you think of syfy originals?

What do you think of syfy originals?

Defiance was good.

Went to shit in it's last season though.

>we wuz aliums n shiet

That's her dad by the way.

Defiance is fine. It's a silly space western, if you're into that you'll probably like it.

The Magicians and The Expanse are really good though. So much in fact, I doubt SyFy actually had a hand in making them.

>none of the creators thought this looked stupid enough to leave out
What the fuck is wrong with people?

The expanse is great. I was expecting it to be so shit but they've done a good job.

Did anything make sense in the series? Aliens looked like humans, they could have children with humans, they had similar traditions to earth traditions.

it's me in a wig, silly

Even though the CGI was *really* bad, I enjoyed Sanctuary.

Me on the left

It's usually just garbage "pop sci-fi". Childhood's End started out great because it had a really good source material to take from but they just ignored the real philosophical themes and questions that made the book so good and allowed series to devolve into generic Hollywood romance subplots and thriller action sequences with beams of light shooting in to the sky.

If I had to pick one show to demonstrate the problems I have with the network that would be it.

Purple girl was hot

Who here misses old Sci-Fi channel?

Kino

Le so bad it's good

What episode of Farscape is this?

Fucking love sanctuary man. Never hear anyone talk about it. Wish amanda tapping got more work.

Yeah, they really should have stuck to the book more.

>Wish amanda tapping got more work.

I think she's on the rotation for directing episodes of Dark Matter and if she lives in Canada then she'll eventually get work on Arrow or Flash doing fuck knows what but something will role around.

I liked Sanctuary as well for what its worth. I miss the original daughter. Emilie Ullerup was/is pretty hot. Had a thing for her ever since jPod.

That's good to hear. I always see canadian actors popping up in tv shows. I swear I saw Danial Jackson in the last two things I watched.

>amanda tapping
she's like 60 or something

You'r point? She's still a great actress.

The show looked good considering the nonexistent budget. Tapping needs to come back and run another syfy show.

Defiance was good until the Orange went full pacifist.

This, I would be her sex slave as she culled the earth.

>First season of all shows are somewhat decent
>They always go shit on the second season or never make one

Whatever, what is that from anyway?

defiance

dis nigga gets it,

they renamed from SciFi to syfy, cancelled caprica and went full retard.....