As salaam' alaikum

As salaam' alaikum.

Sup Forumsrothers, please refrain from from partaking in any "Haloween" festivities. Such behaviour is not permitted in Islam and is in fact Haram!

These sick pagan, devil worshippers are trying to corrupt the minds of the young and innocent with their toxic culture and values. We must put an end to this or else we might all become homosexual cucks like the men in the West.

Allah is the greatest! None shall celebrate anything but his greatness!
#HalloweenisHARAM #banhalloween
#IslamISpeace

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_suicide_bombers_in_the_Israeli–Palestinian_conflict
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SALAMI EGGS AND BACON yourself, faggot

All you pigs ever thing about is stuffing yourselves with junk...
Maybe if you ate a balanced diet your women might consider sleeping with you instead of us.

Allah is a faggot

Go back to raping women, shooting ak's, and stoning gay people, god dang shitskin

Allah was not a western infidel male.

go back to fighting with people because of the melanin content in their bodies, primitive monkey.

Europe does not dare celebrate Halloween now that our presence beseiged their cities... They cease drinking and partying during our prayer times. They know what is good for them.

Islam loves homos, except IS, they got it right

If you people can't accept the west or its customs and culture then maybe consider not living there...fuck islum

Someone should shoop a pig's head on that caligraphy.

We will live wherever we damn well please. We don't HAVE to respect a warmongering, sick, homosexual, cuckold culture.

We are here to spread Islam and collect welfare. Your welfare cheques are our Jizyah.

>be in Europe
>Halloween partys everywhere
>muslims even participate

So, you're a bit delusional, aren't you?

>>muslims even participate
It's called Taqiyya, you infidel cuck.

No wonder Europe has been conquered so easily. They have lost their reasoning skills and are unable to see the conquest taking place.
Allah has truly blinded them so that the Muslims may prevail! A miracle indeed.

>we are here to spread Islam by sitting around in slums only inhabited by people already muslimic, fighting between Turks and Arabs and shit and annoying the hell out of any westerner the few times we actually get out of our slums and talk to one

You guys have no idea how to spread a religion.

>Haloween" festivities. Such behaviour is not permitted in Islam and is in fact Haram
ok, it's forbidden for you. but we are not you.

there are/were hundreds of halloweenparties in my (european) town. what are you talking about

If we were not winning, Trump and Brexit wouldn't be happening...

It's just too bad that both of those events are only going to make it worse for you.

>We don't HAVE to respect a warmongering, sick, homosexual, cuckold culture.
so you disrespect yourself? what are you trying to say?
>We are here to spread Islam and collect welfare.
good luck, everbody hates you here

>"Europeans don't celebrate Halloween for fear of muslims!!!"
>"But there are Halloween Partys everywhere and muslims even take part in them!"
>"Well ... it.... it.... it is all just pretending! Yes, for sure! It is not at all muslims falling for western culture! I swear!"

Delusional and pathetic.

fuck off mudlsime trash, im going to get drunk eat pork, and shit on a quaran before burning it. happy halloween camel jockey

>It's just too bad that both of those events are only going to make it worse for you.
stupidest thing i've ever read. for you, everything is a sign of islam spreading. talking about it on Sup Forums won't make it so

exactly, he is a a huge magic faggot

Enjoy my Muslim gf tits peeking from her Arabian themed costume

Oh yeah, we all know this thread.
Muslims bragging about the exact factors that are in reality the downfall of islamic culture.

>birth rate
The times when a culture defeated another one by outbirthing it are long gone as anyone with a little knowledge of history and geopolitics can confirm. Having lots of children is a bad thing today, leading to poor, hungry, uneducated masses and keeping countries/cultures down. Otherwise, Africa would rule the world, wouldn’t it?

>infiltration through immigration
This is probably the biggest muslim delusion. They are falling for the classical western tactic of overpowering other cultures: You can live with us, but if you are not willing to fit in, you’ll end up in a slum at the fringe of society. If you integrate yourself, on the other hand, you will soon realize that western culture is just more fun than yours and completely open to you.
That’s exactly whats happening to muslimes in Europe More and more people choose the way of integration. Muslim culture is waning in Europe. You are not conquering anything, you are getting conquered.

>knocking up western women
This is not as usual as muslims seem to believe; in most of the cases that happen, it leads to a further washdown of muslim culture, as most of the kids grow up as westerners with little knowledge of and care for Islam.

>glorious Jihad
It says a lot about your mindset and mental stability (and about the peacefulness of your religion) if you see something just and noble in terrorist attacks on civilians, but that shall not be the point here. The important thing is: Terrorist attacks, especially of the suicidal flavor, are a typical characteristic of the loosing side – think of japanese Kamikaze bombers in WWII etc. And history teaches: They never change the tide of the conflict.

Everything you brag about and everything you cite as examples of muslim power is in fact just contributing to the inevitable downfall of Islam.

>found the liberal faggot cuckold who actually believes that there are millions of Muslims who don't practice Jihad or Taqiyya, two fundemental beliefs of Islam.
Lemme guess, you also attend BLM rallies and think the Ghostbusters reboot was "inspiring"... western males are disgusting.

/thread

As a Celtic-American, I politely ask you to respect my harvest festival.

get raped by a dog you tuskan pice of shit

>Delusional and pathetic.
as every self-assuring muslim blahblah

>found the retarded fundamentalist who can't grasp that religion is not as important to most people

Getting drunk, eating disease-ridden swine and shitting on books instead of reading them... isn't that how modern westerners spend every night?

Slainte

Spoken like a true mudslime..

Like anyone who claims to be any kind of gaelic in America will know slainte. Good try tho mo chara

Shitposter from USA spotted
You 'murrilards make it so easy

>calling glorified toilet paper a book
HAHAAHAHA

>trying to corrupt the minds of the young and innocent with their toxic culture and values.

As opposed to strapping them up with explosives and sending them into israeli shopping centres.

Or mutilating their genitals.

Or convincing them that a 1200 year old pedo is to be revered. Alright OP no problemo

>found ops flag

>As opposed to strapping them up with explosives and sending them into israeli shopping centres.
There has never been a child suicide bomber. But our children are raised to see them as the heroes they truly are.

>Or mutilating their genitals.
Lol, ignorant westerners who think this is Islamic. They have "conquered" the world but still have yet to learn about it.

>Or convincing them that a 1200 year old pedo is to be revered. Alright OP no problemo
Implying...
>a man having sex with a menstruating girl who is his wife is "immoral"..
>a man grabbig women by the gentials without their consent is admirable behavior of a leader
>thisiswhatwesternersactuallybeleive
sick sick sick culture... no wonder it is coming to an end.

Islamic world by 2030! Allah is the greatest!

Islam has seen long since seen its peak and its demise is inevitable.

>Islamic world by 2030!

If our demise is inevitable, you wouldn't need to vote Trump or blame Obama for allowing our brave soldiers to flourish...

You're just telling yourself comforting things to avoid dealing with the reality that your future is Islamic.
>Islam WILL dominate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_suicide_bombers_in_the_Israeli–Palestinian_conflict

Took 5 minutes on google.

Also,
YES marrying a child is immoral
YES having sex with said child is immoral
NO not all anti Muslims support Trump you ignorant mudslime
ISLAM, like all religions, is a fucking shitshow of immorality, ignorance, child exploitation and abuse. You faggots are the worst offenders. KYS

/thread

i'm atheist, so fuck you, i will celebrate what i want

>>Islam WILL dominate
telling the Sup Forumstards on Sup Forums over and over will suuure make it so. as with everything, you muslims have a problem with facing reality.

>this thread

So, how's the lack of sanitation, Amir? Feeling good?
Does it help to see that more and more people are downright dropping religion? Who will pray for allah when everyone of you goatfuckers starve out?

Lol, a 15-year old "child"... no wonder you libcucks are still playing with toy ponies at 30.

We have a definition of "child", based on science and biology, not pagan counting of revolutions around the sun like the feeble minded in the West.

Sort out your sick culture first then try to compete with the superior values of Islam. Stop wasting my time with your primitive understanding and brainwashed western logic.

nobody cares what pisslam permits or not

Muallekum assalam the kufirs will never understand the word of Allah and the teachings of Muhammed (PBUH)

Islam is pure cancer, shut the fuck up retard.

Islam will dominate at least a few European countries in the next 30-40 years.
I don´t like it but this is a likely future, since there are little signs of uncucking, yet a massive growth of Muslim minorities and Islamic agitation.

>Lack of sanitation
>Islam

Lol, western education systems can't even afford to buy an Atlas for the classroom. Poor piglets cannot tell Hindus in India from Muslims in the ME... Do you even know what Istinja is?

yeah sorry, we have a problem with living in logical incoherency. we just can't make ourselves believe obviously false things

>Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

>Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

>Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Fuck off pedo worhipping scum

>afford to buy an Atlas
That get fucking iPads now faggot..
>being this poor and out of touch

Crusaders will rise again and put Islam back in it's place.

>Islam will dominate at least a few European countries in the next 30-40 years.
you're always just stating this shit. i don't see any of this.
>uncucking
you must be a very graceful grown-up
>Islamic agitation.
the wave is over, face it

Lol, the western brain literally cannot comprehend biology.

They are brainwashed by their sick rituals of counting solar movements and somehow use that to determine if someone is a child or ready for intercourse. What a prmitive people.

"kill the infidels"

2:191
4:89
8:12
9:5 (non-believers have to pay, not to be killed)
9:111
47:35
61:4

Quran says, it’s ok and even normal to have slaves:
4:3
4:24
5:89
23:6
33:50
58:3
70:30

Sexism in the quran:
2:282
4:34

For Muslims, it's forbidden to be friends with unbelievers (and it shows):
3:28
3:118
4:89
4:144
5:51
5:57
60:1

As a muslim you HAVE to fight against non-believers:
2:216
2:286
4:74
4:76
4:95
8:39
8:59
8:60
9:29 (non-believers have to pay, not to be killed)
9:73
9:123
48:29
66:9
and these are just examples. quran literally consists of xenophobic, aggressive, warmongering, sexist tasks and statements. it's not a religion, because there are almost no spiritual or philosophic ideas in it.

so much for your values and morals

you got most of Spain and you lost it like the faggots you are, a culture means shit in history if it doesn't have the edge in tech, which you lack

Oh dude, its just something for kids it happens once a year, if devil worshiper brush their teeth as a ritual would you stop? Stfu u dogs don't even have a good "balanced" diet thats why you all stink on fear (bo) or fucking gypsy spray to ward off evil and bring peace in your life whilst annoying everyone with your fear of god
Do you honestly think god or what u call the creator allah really thinks that fear is what allah wants from you when praying
Fuck man take your suffering as gift u ungrateful fuck and stand tall, all u dogs live on your knees while the world is burning you are brainwashed into thinking allah will sort it out and im gonna help by ignoring the issue by making it worse because allah said that in this book that has no proof who it was written by just randoms from the past that had brain disorders
What u think when you meet allah? Hes going to be like, oh good you wrapped your women up good because jealousy and you feared me because you tooo worried that i might hurt you or your family Because your too scared to ask questions buts its not like im the creator anything can't just spare 1minute for you im too big for you
God loves you man and so does jesus
Go and clean yourself and let people be free not judged by your belief
The sooner you understand why the universe can't grow without freedom the sooner you will stop fearing and start helping not fucking try make people gay like you
Homosexuality is just a chemical imbalance it can be fixed with subliminal wash and love, not sexual love but natural wholesome im there for you don't worry girls like you and you love them back its natural
You jihads are fucking stupid pussy that fear

or science or morals or anything of value

>so much for your values and morals
What are you on about? Your cucked culture can't even name your enemies... Islam actively preaches defence of your people, something th West desperately lacks.
You wish you had the superior values of Islam in your sissy society.

>Implying there was a point in time when 6 and 9 year olds were sexually mature
>Religious fundamentalist implying I'm brainwashed.
>Wants a return to 10th century society, calls me primitive
OP is truly the biggest faggot

>can't even name your enemies
what are you talking about. it's islam. everybody knows that

>defence
wrong, read your stupid quran. it clearly talks about offensive war. you idiots can't even lie convincingly

>superior values
are you sure, you are talking about islam? have you even read your book?

>Implying there was a point in time when 6 and 9 year olds were sexually mature
You do understand that he married her when she was a child, because your marriage and our marriage is not the same, right?
He CONSUMMATED the marriage the moment she became legal according to Allah's law evident in human biology - aka first menses.

Westerners have a hard time understanding anything that is not according to how THEY define it. They are truly incapable of understanding more complex things.

>Religious fundamentalist implying I'm brainwashed.
Judging from your failure to understand that marriage varies from culture to culture, you truly are brainwashed.

>Wants a return to 10th century society, calls me primitive

Uses the movements of the sun instead of biology to determine sexual maturity of human.
Do you also count the stars to tell if you have the flu? Maybe you should do a dance to make it rain... lol, primitive barbarians, the whole lot of you.

cant believe they actually put a cock and balls in that logo

sallaam al kabong
boo
we can cuz we wanna
keep your paws away from that seven year old

I heard Australia's trying to ban Halloween, maybe give it a shot over there bud

Thanks for the advice Sup Forumsro!
>praise be to allah

what is more beta than losing all the time and still go on talking about winning?

me on left

>what are you talking about. it's islam. everybody knows that
Not Obama and the millions that put him in power.

>wrong, read your stupid quran. it clearly talks about offensive war. you idiots can't even lie convincingly
Where? You cannot show me, can you? You sound like a libcuck who will spin shooting an intruder into your home as a "violent gun crime" to further an anti-gun agenda...

>are you sure, you are talking about islam? have you even read your book?
Yes. What about it is not superior to your values? Not a single thing.

Yeah, you faggots stuff each other with your junk as well. You do know that one cannot survive on semen alone, right?

Kek

>kek I know you can't see the pumpkins from your cave...but you do know google maps doesn't update daily right? Halloween is still a thing everywhere, and europe is not a single place...maybe france tops but they didn't give a fuck about halloween anyway.

More?

>Not Obama and the millions that put him in power.
yes, also them. acts of american government prove it.
>Where? You cannot show me, can you?
i can:
quran:
2:216
2:286
4:74
4:76
4:95
8:39
8:59
8:60
9:29 (non-believers have to pay, not to be killed)
9:73
9:123
48:29
66:9

>What about it is not superior to your values? Not a single thing.
thats so cute.

You know the options:

1. Post beard and time stamp

2. Gtfo

Islamic Allah = Devil
Halloween = Good

>Losing all the time and helping your enemies win...

>Allah is the greatest!
Maybe the greatest faggot, nothing more though

No.
Get spooked faggit.

>Where? You cannot show me, can you?
quran 2:191
"And kill them wherever you find them"
>wherever you find them
not in war, not in defence, but KILL THEM WHEREVER you FIND them

well, there you can see how strong the west is. we can even have people helping you with arguments and defending you and still you lose. also, those people want to help refugees, not islam. if you ask them about islam views concretely, they always reject them.

He (the faggot allah) did manage to get a following of 1.6 billion faggots for some two thousand years though..ya gotta give em credit, where credits due..

>look ma I can use da Google

You cannot read and comprehend any of thes "quotes"... I bet you don't even know if any of these are relevant. Because as a westerner, you are afraid of reading and knowledge. You have heard someone else on the interent tell you these are "bad verses" and it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside so you copy and paste it everywhere thinking you have understood, but you have never read the entire sentence, chapter or verse, thus you really have no idea what it is talking about.

This is why Islam is winning. The declining intelligence of the westerner.

Lol dude. The savagery of whites has always concurred the darkies. What is history dummie.

Then why do you guys dress up as ninjas for Halloween?

>>look ma I can use da Google
i've read the quran. and i bet you even didn't

Who is "them"?

How do you you who "them" is? Have you read the entire verse/chapter?

Simple logic like this, the westerner is unable to conceive, for they are a less inteeligent people who choose to remain so.