/ffg/ - Fantasy Football General

Include league size, scoring (PPR/standard) and other pertinent information.

10 man standard 4th pick

>pertinent
your a faggot

>2 kickers
>2 defense
cmon son

Commit suicide.

yeah you really should

What do?
(Empty space is a kicker I dropped for Latavius Murray)

Someone in my league is a raider homer so I picked that up and I could see the salt on his face when I did. Holding it out for a possible trade with him
Kicker was a last second panic pick I was researching too long

That's not a bad team but I hate the Rawls pick, I don't think he'll be the second coming of Beastmode. Christine Michael and CJ Prosise will cut into his workload significantly.

Also I don't know why you picked two kickers and D/STs, waste of bench space.

Other than that this is a really decent team. People sleep on Fleener but I think he's due for a big year in the NO system.

12 man
.5 ppr
5th pick

YO WOULD ANYONE BE INTERESTED IN JOINING A 14 TEAM LEAGUE

IT WOULD HAVE A SMALL BUY-IN COST (LIKE $30-40) THAT IS PAID THROUGH A REPUTABLE FANTASY PAYOUT SITE

I assume no one would want to but I figured I'd ask. Most people on Reddit are too afraid because it;s too many teams

14 man PPR

No, I mean that if you can't tell the difference between "your" and "you're" and you get onto other people for their use of words you can't understand, you really should consider ending your life.

12 man league, no PPR, 10th pick. Pretty sure I'm going to maybe get 3 wins against people who aren't around, but might lose to one of them anyhow.

>get onto other people

he's not climbing on people dumbass

12 team league, PPR, keeper league so Julio and AP were my 1 and 2 from last season. Some people were autodraft. Thoughts?

plz help

12 man standard. thoughts? i was #1 pick

So my dumbass friends wanted to play in a yahoo league, pls r8

kicker is justin tucker and PHI defence (playing Browns week 1)

replying to Drop Packers D, find another backup for WR.
Starting WRs will be hard for others to beat. If Langford gets as much work as people think he will then that's a good RB2. I wouldn't make any rash moves. Scour the waiver wire as the season gets underway.

>grammar nazi can't even use proper words
hypocrite

Please rate.
12 teams
PPR

QB: Philip Rivers
RB: Ezekiel Elliott
WR: Amari Cooper
WR: Donte Moncrief
TE: Greg Olsen
FLEX: Le'Veon Bell
FLEX: Allen Hurns
K: Adam Vinatieri
Defense: Packers
BENCH:
RB DeAngelo Williams
WR Stefon Diggs
WR Marvin Jones
WR Willie Snead
TE Jason Witten

>send out mutually beneficial trades to several people
>they all deny it and say nothing

Trying to decide if I want to start Spencer Ware over Melvin Gordon this week.

They both feel like preseason meme RBs at this point.

(OP) #

QB 1: Russell Wilson
QB 2: Big Ben
WR 1: OBJ
WR 2: Doug Baldwin
RB 1: Devonte Freeman
RB 2: CJ Anderson
TE: Travis Kelce
Flex 1: Eric Decker
Flex 2: Jeremy Langford
D/ST: Chiefs
K: Blair Walsh

Bench:
Andy Dalton
Desean Jackson
Michael Crabtree
Julius Thomas
Bengals D/ST
Willie Snead
Legarette Blount (have Terrance West or Jarvorius Allen on Wavier for him though)

8 man 0.5 ppr

They want more than you're offering.
Wait until some guy has a big week with an unsustainable level of production and then try again.

Okay team. I don't like the Rawls pick, Thomas is still a #1 wideout for his team but will probably put up WR2 numbers. I wouldn't have Bennett as my starting TE, I just don't think he puts up the numbers necessary but I might be wrong.
Okay team but be diligent with the waiver wire.

I wouldn't have picked Foster, I think there are better options even in a 14 team draft, but considering how much emphasis is on WR there's going to be a weak spot or two.
Reed is a great pick IF you didn't reach for him.

You weakest spot is definitely RB but your strength at TE and WR should hopefully offset that.

I'm not a fan of this team. I think you reached for your QB and TE and it left you with weak WR2 and RB2. I think Murray is le concussion man but if he stays healthy then you're fine. You might be able to flip Barnidge for a better WR2 but I wouldn't try to make big trades just yet.

Alright thank you friend, You think Thomas is a good choice at Flex?

How'd I do?

10 man standard

Did i do as shitty as my friends said i did?

I used a ninth round pick in a 12-man league on Tajae Sharpe.

Too high, or just right?

For now he ought to suffice as a flex but I think you should take it on a game by game basis. He's not going to put up numbers like he did in Denver but I think he has midline TE1 production and I think his ADP is lot lower than he's worth.

Crowell could just as easily start in your Flex spot on several weeks. Hue Jackson usually has really good running back play. But I think what's really missing right now is a really good WR3. You might find one on the waiver wire if it's not picked clean.

Wait a few days, see which players other guys in your league drop, and don't go out of your way or make a rash trade just to satisfy that need. This is a decent team.

Am I a shoe in? Are my WRs questionable?

Am I retard for taking Brady? Are my first 4 weeks too fucked for a playoff spot?

Tell me which words are wrong if you're so sure.

Thanks man, very helpful, much love.

1. Julio Jones
2. LeSean McCoy
3. J. Charles
4. J. Maclin
5. D. Brees
6. J. Edelman
7. J. Matthews
8. D. Woodhead
9. E. Sanders
10. G. Barnidge
11. A. Abdullah
12. V. Jackson
13. J. White
14. T. Smith
15. Houston D

How did I do ?
10 teams, 3rd pick, half PPR, 5pts passing TDs

here, my thought was if I don't take rodgers at 10 then I'm getting Mariota at 15 or else I'm left with MAYBE Romo and Geno Smith at 33. Olsen I didn't take until the 6th round, didn't think that was a reach.

Went with my gut on Foster, I have a good feeling about him. Worst case I have one bellcow in Lamar Miller and a decent PPR back in Sims. I can throw Eifert when he's healthy or a receiver in my flex .

Edelman in the 6th is nice, I don't like Maclin or Brees in the 4th or 5th respectively.

I would have grabbed Gordon over Woodhead and Ryan Matthews over Jordan Matthews.

Still though not bad. I'm just weird about this stuff.

Both of you, please stop

Just right. Nothing worse than someone else snatching up that sleeper you've had your eye on cuz "hurr durr I needed a WR"

Gordon was first pick of the 6th round and Ryan Matthews in the 5th ...
Also QB go faster because of those 5pts/TD

was #2. standard league. idk how bell fell all the way to me at that spot

You're welcome, good luck this year.

Carr puts up QB1 numbers on his own. I don't think he's better than Brady but based on volume alone he gets huge numbers. Fine replacement.
DeAngelo Williams has proven he's a capable replacement for Bell. I would probably start him over Carlos Hyde, honestly, just because I'm wary of Hyde's injury issues, but Hyde is also a really good starter-caliber RB.

I really like your team, honestly. I think your bench is deep and has a lot of quality players on it, and all of your starters should score big.

Olsen at 6th is not a reach.
Based on the context of the draft then I don't think Rodgers is bad pick.

Really though my biggest worry is your WR2, but if Fuller is starting alongside Hopkins then he may well have a good year.

I think Foster will be okay to start, but I have a bad feeling he falls off a cliff during the season. Your wideouts and TE ought to cover for RB though.

oops 12 man league.

Quickly! who is Shady's handcuff.
Reggie bush or Karlos Williams?

I can understand reservations with Fuller. I was in a bit of scramble because I had 3 other WRs set and they all got sniped in a row.

Best undrafted WRs are Eli Rogers (PIT), Quinton Patton (SF), Robert Woods (BUF), and Terelle Pryor (CLE) - do any of them warrant a waiver claim when they open tomorrow? it's .5 PPR.

bush

williams isn't even in the team

>did an auction league
>wanted to conserve my money and not blow it on the huge run of studs at the start where everyone was overpaying
>end up being too cheap to get any of them
>fill out my team with mostly mid to lower tier players and leave money on the table at the end

never do auction guys

Also not really sure about starting lineup this weekend.
We have 2WR 2RB 1Wr/Rb/Te

killer team, congrats

I'm not entirely sure about Eli Rogers. I think he'll end up having a bigger role as the season progresses. He is currently their top slot WR but won't be on every play.

I myself would risk it but I'm still 50/50. I don't think any of those other guys score more than Rogers.

Auction sucks. There's always one guy who knows exactly what value you put on players you want, and will go out of his way to deprive you of them. EVERY. FUCKING. ROUND.

And the only time worse is the one round where he DOESN'T outbid your pick, you realize you spent literally all your cash on the browns D/ST and you can only get sloppy seconds from everyone else.

Fuck auction draft and fuck you too, casey.

is trading Matt Jones in return for Devante Parker a good move? Standard league by the way

holy fuck yes that's terrible

this is my first time doing fantasy football and i'm doing it because my sick cousin in the hospital wanted me to

i have no idea what i'm doing

no it has nothing to do with value

i get why auction is good in theory, everyone has a chance at every player and you can basically get anyone you want if you try hard enough. in fact it is pretty good

but i just suck at them. im too cheap to spend big bucks on single players, and i hate how you can't see what the guys around you need and make your pick accordingly. i also hate how you have no idea how much certain tier guys are gonna go for versus other guys

That's a pretty fucking solid lineup. Your bench is super sketchy but those starters are all pretty high tier.

Your cousin should be proud.

the fuck?
he is just suspended/

Opp have Lacy
I want him and offered Latavious Murray and E.Sanders.

What do you guys think? My RBs are shit and I have a good core of WR

Is cruz worth a last round pick since I already have OBJ?

12 man PPR
8th pick

or Tedd Ginn Jr.?

10 man, 1/2 point PPR, 3 WR

With Charles hurt I might be in need for a RB. One guy offered me AP and the Broncos D for Julio Jones. Another offered me Langford and Sterling Sheppard for Brandin Cooks

Either of these potentially worth it to bolster my RBs?

He got cut two weeks ago.

1st overall, 12 man standard snake draft. Best available rb on the board was fucking Jonathan Stewart.

NEVER draft multiple Recievers from the same team. In fact I would make it a point to never draft offensive teammates except in the following situations:
>Team's RB1 and RB2 split red zone scoring mostly even and team doesn't have an elite QB.
>Top 10 QB and his favored WR/TE
>Team's TE1 and WR1 if your opponent is starting that team's QB

In any other scenario you're fucking yourself over nine times out of 10.

that's stupid advice, this is late picks and handcuffs. Nobody I pick 177th is gonna get the start to fill a bye or injury unless they are a handcuff who gains value from an injury or I also have 5 other Wrs on bye or injured (unlikely)

you forgot handcuffing

12 Man League
.5 PRR for WR/RB, 1 PPR for TE
1 RB/2 WR/1 Flex Starting
4th Pick

Fucked up with Allen as Forsett was dropped during the draft. Figured he was going to be on passing downs in Forsett's absence.

would I be retarded to drop Funchess for Jin?

It's the difference between
>Let's grab this sleeper who probably won't pan out but might git gud under the right circumstances.
versus this
>Let me force myself to second guess my starting lineup every week as I leave 20+ points on the bench due to betting it all on red.

10 team standard snake draft. I was 1st pick, which is a mixed bag to me desu.

your only good player is antonio brown, which is an issue. who did you take 2/3 other than TY?

Guys please. I have no idea of what i'm doing

I'm all for sleeper picks, but a high caliber backup is usually a better call.
OBJ is locked in to my WR1 spot 16/17 weeks for instance. If he is injured Cruz's stock goes up. Im not some retard who would have to second guess between a starter and a handcuff. This is 10x more the case with runningbacks. I picked Benjamin in the last round 2 years ago and it paid off royally, but I can't just yolo like that every draft. I legitimately think cruz has a decent shot at a productive season, especially if something were to happen to OBJ, if OBj is healthy chances are I can better stuff my WR2 slot with someone I drafted in the first 3 quarters of the draft, regardless of how well a sleeper would have panned out.

Antonio Gates or Julius Thomas?

standard

When I was reading your starting lineup, I was thinking "I bet this dudes bench is a wreck" and I was right

If your WRs are good enough where you don't think you'd need sanders, do it. Lacy will be a huge upgrade over murray imo

10 team standard. I was the 4th pick. Never done this before. Did I do good?

3rd/10. PPR.

Pretty sure I'm a lock for Play-Offs.

4th/12. Standard.

Personally I prefer your 2nd league starters. 1st league bench might be better tho

Howd I do?
16 Team/13th Pick, Standard

QB: Dalton
RB:L. Miller, J. Stewart, M. Gordon, Abdullah, Rob Kelley, DeAndre Washington
WR: Cooper, Baldwin, Hurns, Wheaton, Aiken
TE: V. Green
K: Tucker
DEF: Giants

Honestly, you did pretty good. But you shouldn't have drafted 3 QBs in a 10 person league. You last 2-3 picks aren't that great and I have a feeling you reached for your Defense and Kicker when you could have grabbed more capable WRs & RBs.

Still not bad though. You have a good shot at the play-offs.

12 man, 0.5 ppr, 10th pick, H2H

I feel pretty shitty about my picks.
Did I fuck up?

>12 team
>AP and Zeke

Pretty disappointed with myself.

3rd pick. 10 man league. Standard.

12 man standard 1st pick

This was my first fantasy draft, too.

Who's winning boys?

14 teams, standard league, 9th pick, snake draft. how bad did i fuck up?

Got lucky, I guess. Freeman, Cam, and Bell all went in the first round and no one fell for the Zeke meme except me.

Who has the best roster in the spring league?
16 snake
1ppr
0.04 rush yards, rec yards
0.04 per carry
1qb 1rb 2wr 2flex 0te 1k 1dst
3 man bench

>12 teams
>.5 ppr, standard everything else
>auction

first time doing one of these fucking auctions

>imblying there haven't been trades since then

12 team, no PPR, 2nd pick. Thoughts?

pierre garcon is available on waivers, should i replace sanu?

Take the guy higher on respective teams depth chart / better qb and offense
I don't know what team sanu is on anymore desu
Im assuming youre just strengthen your bench any way

i have Brees/Cousins, would it be worth dropping cousins and picking up Stafford for week 1 or too much of a gamble?

yeah sanu is on the falcunts

they're both first at WR2 on the depth chart

ryan has nobody else but julio jones, maybe i'll just stick with sanu