AMA cripple edition

AMA cripple edition.

What happened?

Broke my neck (C4) in a dirt bike accident.

how do you fap? how crippled are you faggot?

>accident

You mean you did something stupid and now you can't move your head around no good?

I have a gf that does that for me.

And pretty vegitated.

What would you give to walk again?

If that's how you wanna look at it. I can move my arms pretty well. No hand function tho. I tap my phone and iPad with my thumb or knuckle.

Can you feel it?

If I could become a paraplegic, I'd be happier than a pig in shit. Having no hand function absolutely sucks ass.

But walking would be even better. Hopefully stem cell comes around.

Luckily I can. I can feel touch all over, just not cold and cold. I'm a weird kind of type.

It's all about the way you think, since you've got nothing better to do, just spend your time imagining how you're just doing daily things, you can't do anymore. You'd be surprised how powerful are human thoughts.

That's pretty nice. How are you typing? Thumbs and knuckles?

What's your top speed in that legsmobile

I don't understand what you're saying. If I think hard enough I'll gain more function back on my body?

Yup. I just tap on whatever. I can text pretty fast nowadays.

6mph

did you go often outside? all the people treat you like a retard?

Taking a shit or showers must be fun for you OP.

Lol yes I go out often. But I don't look retarded. I'm more alert I guess. But it does happen. Not a lot though.

How longer took you to accept that you were gonna be a cripple?

Lol it's quite the process.

are you happy and why?

do u own eightchan?

Probably 2 years ago. (Been cripped for 10) Really hit me hard for some reason.

To a point. Most days I wanna just roll in front of s semi.

My gf makes me happy tho. We do a lot together.

Beg your pard?

are u a newfag or what?

Yes, but you'll need to do it at least 30 minutes daily, for about a year to see any results. Should start experiencing them after a month of practice.

All you need to do is imagine stuff you'd normally do, such as going to store, driving a car. But not just the action, everything.

For example: You walk into a store, to get some coke. Remember the feeling of walking.
Remember the weight of the can, how cold it felt. Just imagine yourself in different situations and try to feel as much as possible, make that imaginary world come alive. Start off easy, with just the basics.

Kinda. Haven't been on in a year really.

Did you paid for the wheelchair? how much it cost?

Lmao sure.

How do you even have a gf. You're pretty much ready to be steamed and put into a soup. You must be really fucking funny or she must be really fucking desperate. Either way congratulations I would have killed myself the first chance I got if I had to live my life as a vegi.

Do you preserve hope to one day have your body returned to you again?

How's the crippling depression?

Believe what you want. I don't care.

Nope. Insurance pays for a new one every 5 years. It's worth about 15k.

Lol yeah she's a gem. She likes that I still work and try to strive in life I guess. I can be funny too I guess.lol

Lol didn't know it left. But yes, I hope to try and get my shit back asap

OP having a problem knuckle typing.

Shitty. I recently got a dog. He's helped a lot.

I will. Take care.

He got a wheelchair for his crippling depression. I think he's rolling forward with it.

is this coming from someone thats crippled himself? If not, just stop posting.

Ahh bro sucks to hear mate hope you can cope with it. Im not crippled but i have a serious imume system problem that gives me chronic itch all day long its really wearing me out lost my gf because i couldnt get myself to be motivated again life sucks sometimes

Who wipes your ass?

Am cripple fag too. Have muscular dystrophy. Do not envy you at all OP. Never really having something is better than losing everything.

That being said, spinal cord injury cripples are typically angry fuck assholes and give other cripples a bad stereotype as ungrateful and hostile.

Don't die from a blood clot OP. Stay strong. Peace out Sup Forumsrother.

Well, you should survive long enough to see some medical breakthroughs.

I hope one of them gets you back on your feet someday at the very least. Good luck OP.

I hear ya. Knowing/thinking you're worthless is tough to get around. I still have my days.

Looking for work/making money has helped a lot. Makes you feel good helping people out. Guess since I always ask for help.

Do you still get boners and are you able to bang your gf?

who poops for you?

I have some magical crystals that have vibrational healing powers I'd like to sell to you.
Got some snake oil too...
Nothing beats snake oil

How old were you when you had your accident? How exactly did it happen?

WHAT ARE THOOOOSE

could you record a short audio of you pressing that horn button like a retard and share it?

Mom, gf or care taker.

Hat off to you. I try to stay level headed. Do have my days of frustration. Take er easy m8.

Do the dancing skeletons trigger you?

Yeah man i hit my all time low these days also cant or dont want to work i feel like a retard scratching and rubbing my skin all day like some druggy and the energy lvls are just so low do get shit done every day just like that other dude said losing everything is more painfull then never have anything

Same here. Appreciate it, bud.

Yes and yes.

My ass.

Yeah i would be angry too if i had the ability to do something then lost it all cause my neck twisted or my back bent. You can't blame those people.

sometimes I pee on dream but not in real life help???

13. 23 now. Went of a jump. Didn't pull my clutch in all the way before I tapped my back break. Making the bike stall in the air. Bailed. Landed on my neck.

Lol I need new kicks. Gettin dusty.

Yeah I'll try to record one. Hang tight.lol

No.

>Looking for work/making money
what do you do?

Is open aaron

I like those shoes are they comfortable?

Yes you can

Little accounting/IT for construction company headquarters office. Only 4 ten hour days.

Nope.

Can't really tell.lol. They'd be good grocery getters for walking folks.

What's a good site to upload short vids via mobile?

Just like your life, this thread is done.

Help OP, he had no much luck in his life but he's still pretty based.

I'm on the Trmp train too.

vid[;s

Do you have a pissbag or do you wear a diaper

Cripple fag here. Yes, you can. The world owes you exactly zero.

?

I shove a tube down my dick every few hours.

If your legs don't work why even wear shoes?

I'm starting to think you don't quite understand how hard it is to make people change views/realize something. Give it a break. You're starting to look like the asshole crip.

Drop foot.