I need some PC game recommendations

I need some PC game recommendations.
In a gap year. Got some time to kill, however I have a shitty laptop. Not entirely shitty, but got it in 2013 so i got low specs. One of my favorite games is Far Cry 3, does anyone know any interesting games like it or any other good games in general that my laptop can run?
My laptop specs:
*CPU: Intel Core i5-2430M
*VGA: NVIDIA GTX 570M
*RAM: 6GB

Other urls found in this thread:

game-oldies.com/
moddb.com/mods/infamous-fusion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

saints row 4

Get fucked

more recommendations boys

Minecraft

game-oldies.com/

im serious. ill fuck ur mother

Civ 6

got the same config of this Sup Forumsastard
civ 5 crash i heard civ6 can turn on lil config, is this true ?

Crysis

Dishonored

just play csgo it'll keep you busy

Myst

Hearthstone

Get a fucking job you freeloading piece of shit

Git gud and play some Dark Souls

i'll fuck your mother you fucking obese hillbilly, get the fuck out of here
I cant play dark souls 3 cause of shitty specs

mass effect

which one?

at least 2 & 3
1 is a little shitty in gameplay, but if you really want to enjoy the story play all three with one savegame

if you like farcry then just play any other ubitrash?

like?

Hotline Miami was a pretty good game. Phenomenal soundtrack too

did you play FC3 Blood Dragon? Pretty sure FC4 should work on your system too

what about assasins Creed?

any of those copy cat shitty sandbox games on steam like 7 days to die or empyrion galactic survival are good time killers.

i played FC4 but didnt like it as much as FC3, and no haven't tried blood dragon, might look into it. And Assasins creed, nope

indie games you mean? i played one called Firewatch, not sure if i'm into that kind of shit though. I prefer FC3 style

If you have mates to play with I suggest Payday 2 Don't buy it at full price however, usually goes to 75% off in a sale.

if assasins creed, which one?

sandbox means open world and you can build/alter anything pretty much like minecraft. get spe ops the line if you like shooters. best storyline ive seen in a game in years. your craptop should handle it. i played it on a gtx 635 just fine

i'm talking about solo games

my housemate loves ass creed black flag, you might enjoy.

Borderlands 1 or 2, if you're feeling brave you can try the pre-sequel

craptop AHAHAHAHHAAH respect to you my friend

i enjoyed Black Flag the most

What about the telltale Games, like walking dead ?

Portal 2
Bioshock infinite
Half life black Mesa

cheers m8

Newfag

1st your need a better pc if you wanna play recent games but I guess you could play some old skool rts

Black Flag seems really interesting, I think im gonna download it. I love the whole jungle/nature theme. Blackflag seems to have it, so does Farcry 3

Skyrim, with Requiem and a bunch of other mods.

I can post my autistic trad-RPG modlist if anyone's interested. Extensively tested and contains only about 40 mods. Makes the game actually enjoyable without anything that breaks immersion.

then maybe you should try tomb raider 2013

Witcher 3 is the best game I've ever played

that won't run on his computer

I downloaded witcher 2 yesterday and played a bit of it, not sure if it got to me
respect for having my back

I am enjoying a heavily modded Rimworld at the moment

Hell, even the vanilla is great fun to play

I don't see the jungle feels in tomb raider at all, seems like the bitch is trapped all the time. However I may give it a try, it doesn't look like complete trash

Far Cry 2 with the Infamous Fusion mod moddb.com/mods/infamous-fusion

saints row 4 is a cool game fuck you

it looks smelly tbh
i dont think i can afford to go lower than Far Cry 3, for the sake of my mental health. Might as well downgrade to minecraft

GTX570m is going to seriously restrict what you can run and still have it be decent.

>TOP PICKCrusader Kings 2
>Prison Architect
>Fallout: New Vegas
>Mount and Blade: Warband
>X-Com: Enemy Unknown

Good god your laptop is shit.

You're only hope is to play Zork on that fucking dinosaur you filthy fucking casual

I respect you for trying

Shit, I can run a ton of recent stuff on my 660m. Just gotta be okay with turning graphics down/locking the framerate to 30.

Seconding the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series btw. It's fuckin good. Do skip clear sky though, it's kinda shit and poorly optimized.

Listen man. I respect you and all. But I think you're provoking me well enough for me to be forced to fuck your mother while you watch. Don't call people names when we both know in real life you're that autist in high school who sits in the corner and is embarrassed to raise his hand to ask the teacher for permission to go to the toilet. STFU OR I SWEAR TO GOD ILL FUCK UR MOTHER YOU LITTLE FLYING PIECE OF DOG SHIT.
Thank you for your honest reply nonetheless.

Come at me bro. I'm jacked as fuck and have a 13 inch dick. Just like my mom.

>Far Cry 3
muh nigger
>dat face when there wasn't a full-on fuck scene with Citra and the 2 pocket whores
mfw no face

Yea i got disappointed as well cause I couldn't see her pussy.

>calls someone an autist
>has a "wtf did you just say about me, you little bitch" tier outburst at the same time
>on Sup Forums

Broforce motherfucker, if you havent played Broforce, you life is incom-fucking.plete

>taking the b8 this hard

and you think it's actually for real? cmon man.

you disgusting, disgusting man

iktf though

>You're
I think "you're" only hope is to keep suppressing your true submissive personality you little shit

Go check lowspecgamer on youtube. You can play bretty much any geyme

See

i played FC3 and Tomb Raider at the same time, and the always remindered me of the other game, dunno maybe a personal thing, TR is great btw

Oblivion

You could fucking play GTA V with that pc if you don't pretend too much...

Literally the worst ES game besides Arena. The only saving grace was shivering isles.

Play Morrowind, Skyrim, or Daggerfall instead.

>good one. 10/10 on reverse psychology

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl is 2007, any 2012/13 series maybe?

kill self immediately

This.

Abandon thread, OP is a massive faggot

Faster Than Light
Stardew Valley (comfy as fuck, fuck you)
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Broforce
Shovel Knight

All good to great games that can be run on a toaster.

cmon guys a little sympathy for a non-gamer bro
(I still don't get where I fucked up, i'm assuming 2009 was the last series)

>Broforce
You get it man, motherfucking BROFORCE

let's try to stick to good games that have been launched 2012-2013. maybe 2014 max

Why the fuck do you want games released in those years? Are you actually retarded?

>let's try to stick to good games
They ARE good games, fuckface!
>that have been launched 2012-2013. maybe 2014 max
How is the year the game was released relevant if you haven't played the above mentioned games anyway?

install gentoo

Not even trolling, Minecraft.
Get Feed The Beast and download the infinity mod pack, there's a lot of cool shit in there to play with
My personal favorite is Thaumcraft

The Binding of Isaac
Super weird but fun game

trips demand it.

Good game and damn replayable too

Go ahead, I'm interested