Alright guys. So the kids in my neighbourhood are greedy twats...

Alright guys. So the kids in my neighbourhood are greedy twats. This halloween i wanna get back at them so leave your best halloween prank ideas below.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQ2WrglmsJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just do what this guy is doing.

Sewing needles in chocolate bars.

turn off lights and dont give out candy
hahahahahahahaa tricked

I turned off my porch lights and those little fuckers still ring my door

Those mini cabbages stuck on a stick and covered in chocolate, onions on a stick,covered in caramel - looks like caramel apples.

Hand out pot brownies

sit outside and get shitfaced and talk shit to the kids as they walk by
throw eggs at their parents

Unwrap the candy gently
Take out candy
Replace with Cyanide, Rat poison, etc.
Profit

This works good with older pests and kids. Fill up a bunch of water baloons and put them in a large box, when the victim comes to the door, especially if they are an ass, have them hold out their sack of candy and then break a baloon in their bag. It destroys all the other candy in their sack.

Yeah, like a black kid could read

superglue gumballs, then at least you can see them choke to death.

Candy comes in wrappers you dildo

Save up some large candy wrappers and place some rocks in them and seal them up. Put in a bowl with other candy and when little kids come to the door hand them the candy. If an older kid comes, give them the ones with rocks.

The wrappers are not waterproof, especially the cheaper ones which people give out a lot and then it creates a mess in the bag

as soon as they show up at your door blow up like a muslim

Homemade laxative brownies

Lost my shit.

Buy a bunch of carrots and cucumbers and hand them out. There was a dentist family that was handing out toothpaste and brushes.

When I was a kid, we used to talk among the other kids about who was giving what. The odd family that was giving out like fruit and stuff you avoided but the ones giving out full size candy bars or money those are the ones that you hit.

Imagine a kid holding out his bag and you drop like cauliflower or broccoli or brussel sprouts out.

Put a jack o'lantern in the swimming pool. It usually takes a crane to get it out

They egg your house for that

Go to the scientologists and get a bunch of bibles and put them in their candy sack

lols, but you wont have many kids when the other kids spread the word. Hey, the smiths are handing out vegetables, ewww

Back in the day, oranges and apples and homemade brownies and cookies were given out a lot. Parents made us dump our sacks on a table and they would examine anything like this and throw it out. Anything that wasnt sealed or looked like it had been rewrapped was also discarded. Then mom took all the big candys and candybars out, for lunch.

*to put in the kids school lunches

Just dump thier candy bags all over your porch then walk inside and watch them have to pick it up through your window with a big smile on your face.

Yeah, I don't have to worry about it though because I'm a convicted sex offender and I have to put a sign on my door saying as much

Cookies and glass?

>mini cabbages

my god user do you not know what brussel sprouts are?

Chocolate ghost pepper bar, you could put these in a bowl and give to the older kids and regular candy bars give to the little kids

Rape is always a good prank Op.....

asshole, I am talking the veg, not coated in chocolate

hmmm....

cook some cookies using jizz and hand them out

apologies, I see what you are talking about

1. buy fruit and laxatives
2.inject laxatives in said food
3. get benefits of being the cunt handing out fruit and them shitting their pants

youtube.com/watch?v=xQ2WrglmsJk

well played

Just remember that 9 out of 10 people enjoy a halloween gang rape.......

this

have a friend who can do a good horrifying/otherworldly howl/yell wear a clown costume and get one of those fake knives that have a blade that slides into the handle when you "stab" someone. Have this friend come running up your driveway when the kids come to get candy, and have this friend "stab" you repeatedly while doing his howl, then when you "die" have them turn around all sperg-like and scream while chasing the kids

If you chase them off with a shotgun they don't come back

Nope. Easier than all this shit.

>Keep bowl of melted chocolate by the door.
>each time kid comes to door dip tip of finger in it
>open door, pretend to scratch ass with chocolate finger
>make sure to get some on the candy. Works best with lightly coloured, unwrapped stuff
>makr sure kid sees "shit covered" candy
>dont even give it to them just drop it in their bag
>especially if mummy or daddy is there
>watch as parent forces child to throw candy away
>maximum kek

Works every year. And they havent stopped coming because ive been flatting as a student til recently. I move every year

My native isn't english and i was too lazy to google that shit.

dipp raw brustle sprouts in chocolate and pass them out