Why shouldn't I kill myself Sup Forums?

Why shouldn't I kill myself Sup Forums?
19, family have cut contact with me, no job, no education and diagnosed social anxiety and returning depression which is making it even harder for me to have a normal everyday life.
I do have an amazing gf though, but right now she's supporting me and I feel like I am straining her. Is it better to just off myself?
Pic unrelated

Dude, if you need to come to Sup Forums for advice on whether or not to kill yourself you don't even need to ask. Just become an hero already and the world will thank you for it.

If that is your gf.. then pls shut up.

«Picture unrelated»

cos you can do something to make the world a better place, otherwise just go die

No. Grow up to your chicks expectations.

boi im an 18 year old kissless virgin that dropped out of college with no job and no family, im the one that should end it, atleast you have someone to love.

Like what? I've applied for what's probably 200 jobs at this point, I've tried therapy, gotten meds all that shit but somehow it feels like I'm just sinking deeper and deeper into uselessness

But I always have the fear that my problems will fuck her up as well. She's working as a hairdresser while dealing with anxiety herself but she still manages to push herself through it and I'm sat here as just a useless piece of shit

Oh yea, that's just this thing we call life. Shut the fuck up and deal with it. The rest of us are. And now a good number of us are laughing at you. An hero or stop being a pussy.

And give that woman a fuck ton of sex for putting up with you.

I do everything I can for her, even if it means fucking myself up in the process

Start doing drugs

This. Can't find drugs? Learn to drk net

Weed has helped me, but I'm quitting because of work and stuff, and I don't have the money for it.

>i do have an amazing gf though

why aren't you expressing your concerns to her? instead you come here to be lambasted like the retarded little mongoloid you are by strangers.

if you're too pussy to express your concerns to your "gf" then yeah, kill yourself. cause if you're not man enough to express yourself to her and instead choose to rely on the FUCKING INTERNET ... you're already dead.

-Skankhunt42

Is this another thread of 16-20 year olds facing the time they have to grow up, realising they aren't prepared and wallowing in self-pity instead of making the effort to do something with their life while they can? Doesn't anybody ever get sick of these? You're feeling the same shit a bunch of people do, you'll get over it or do something stupid like everybody else.

Not weed. Graduate to oxys dope and xanax

Because she's already helped me through so much and I don't want to make her life any more difficult

>no job
get a fookin job m8
>no education
>implying you need education to live a decent life (unless u're from a shitty country, and there are many elements in the OP to assume you aren't)
>diagnosed social anxiety
>depression
Top kek these are not real diseases faggot. Get a job where you work physically. There are always jobs in construction or at unloading products and placing them on shelves for supermarkets
>you don't need education
>you'll come home too tired to think of shit like '''''social anxiety''''''' and '''depression''''

you're hopeless then. just make sure you OD or hang yourself, doing it with a gun will just leave her with one more mess of yours to clean up.

godspeed loser.

-Skankhunt42

HEY SKANK WANNA HANG OUT
-Dildoshwaggins

I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND.

-Skankhunt42

THERE IS MORE TO SKANKHUNT42!
-Dildoshwaggins

IT'S JUST FOR THE LULZ.

-Skankhunt42

this sounds very suspicious
maybe move to another country with more opportunities

then make yourself useful, do all house chores. Stay active no matter what, whatever you do don't just lie on the couch all day waiting for job replies. Exercise, network, put up signs, do whatever it takes.

I GOTTA GO GET MORE VAPE JUICE BRB, I'LL BE AT YOUR HOUSE LATER
-Dildoshwagins

OP just kill yourself you faggot, livestream it, don't listen to these guys telling you to live, just kill yourself you worthless cuck

You haven't even started your life yet.