Now that Hillary Clinton has lost any chance she had at winning the election how will Sup Forums celebrate...

Now that Hillary Clinton has lost any chance she had at winning the election how will Sup Forums celebrate? What will CTR faggots and Tumblerina's do now that their Queen Furher has committed political suicide and will most likely be sent to jail? Is this the end of the scourge of PC culture that plagues our lands? Is it open season on illegals and BLM yet? So many questions. So many liberal tears were going to need rain catchers to harvest them all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=DbeuPbsZ5yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mass neet suicide m8, the mlp market will crash

>Queen Furher has committed political suicide

>FBI director releases confidential information against policy and advice
>political suicide

Hey, let's be clear, if anything, this was murder.

>sent to jail

Nope, nothing new will be uncovered in the emails.
This was just a partisan hit-and-run by the FBI.

>liberal tears

Not crying here - it was probably 2 weeks too late to make a difference, Hillary will still win.

>MLP
Maximum kek

You realize that the FBI is now in possession of almost all of Hillary's 33,000 deleted emails right? If even one deleted email contains classified information it's instant guilt of perjury before congress, perjury before the FBI, willful destruction of evidence, refusal to comply with a court ordered subpoena and criminal gross negligence in the handling of classified government information. Also, found on the laptop was a hidden file titled "Life Insurance" full of secret emails and documents meant to act as a kill switch if Huma ever got on Hillary's bad side. Then we have Anthony Weiner, abandoned and hung out to dry by Huma and Hillary, cooperating in full in order to strike a deal. He's spilling his guts as we speak. Anthony had intimate knowledge of Huma's dealings with Clinton and illegally had access to classified information sent and received by Huma (who also did not have security clearance to view classified information). She's dead in the water user. Obama has abandoned Hillary. The media has abandoned Hillary. Voters have abandoned Hillary.

Huma's life is rumored to be in danger.

>web poll
You're in for a surprise on election day. Your tears will be especially delicious.

>Too retarded to see its onion,
I can see why your voting hillary. Shill

Have been outside your house. I live in So Cal. The bluest state on the map. Every single democrat I've spoken to is either voting Jill Stein or Trump. The ones that aren't are mostly ex-Sanders supporters and they say they are not voting at all as they have lost any and all confidence in our election system after the "rigging of the primaries" fiasco. There is no one left to vote for Hillary.

>So many liberal tears were going to need rain catchers to harvest them all.

I'll be listening to the Jews on National Public Radio cry and wail in Yiddish. DELICIOUS.

basically this

trump will lose and will make a trumpbart tv to expose lies
glenn beck 2.0

>I live in So Cal.
No you don't, faggot. I actually do live in socal. Clinton supporters are fucking everywhere.

and you will have destroyed the lives of your grandchildren if you are right
who wins?

STFU and switch the percentages around, so it shows the actual poll results.

Nice strawman.

Trump is the real danger to future generations with his backwards policies and complete lack of self control.

Yes faggot. I do. 714 master race reporting. There are no signs for Hillary. No bumper stickers. No T-shirts. No hats. No nothing for Hillary. There will be a few purple/green/white haired SJW's that show up to vote Hillary out of an irrational fear of powerful confident men but other than that no one's going to show for Hillary. Cali was Sanders biggest base and when Hillary and the DNC got caught red handed rigging the election against Sanders and the way the DNC treated his supporters like they were a bad joke she lost California. The once energized youth voters are now disinterested, disheartened and demoralized. It's over for Hillary user. Cali has a real chance to turn red this year. Especially after Trump pledged to legalize marijuana on a federal level making it legal in all 50 states.

Probably the funniest thing I've seen over the course of this election and in keeping with the traditions of almighty kek.
youtube.com/shared?ci=DbeuPbsZ5yg

CTR faggots have been pretty quiet the last few days. They probably got laid off as there really is no point shilling for Hillary anymore now that she's guaranteed to lose...again.

It's safe to say that 4chins has had a serious impact on this election. The first POTUS elected by memes. What a wonderful time to be alive.

Keep this thread alive Sup Forumsrothers! The demoralization of CTR faggots is so thick in the air you could cut it with a knife.

>hurr the Orange Curtain represents the entirety of California
Stay retarded, user.