youtube.com/watch?v=3C8hksIz1BE
puu
youtube.com/watch?v=e_lfcXKov2o
youtube.com/watch?v=2bzbuvTHaqs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jon

no

First for Cub of Bear Island

Continuing from last thread, who is this?

Edd?
Stannis?
Pyat Pree?

1st for thread-hungry earlyfags

What will they rip off tonight?

Who /Highgarden/ here?

GIBSMEDAT ARMY SNOW YA FOOKIN BASTED

you fought well jon snow

however

STANNIS THE MANNIS

arya

Like you don't know already.

Be honest, guys, would you fuck Isaac Hempstead Wright?

BLACKED

I AM PRINCE AND EMPEROR

D r VS = CS + D

FORTH EORLINGAS

will these two bond over their mutual crippledness and have makeup sex?

Manderly, seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=3C8hksIz1BE

>Ramsay: Bastard, what is your name?
>Jon: My name is Jon Stark, former Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, heir to Winterfell, loyal servant to the true King, Stannis Baratheon and the true King in the North, Robb Stark. Son to a murdered father, brother to murdered brothers. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

It would be extremely retarded, but Arya's storyline in the last two episodes was extremely retarded. And nobody thought it was possible that it could be that retarded until it was confirmed a week later.

If they seriously make him the Kegindanorf, I'm dropping this Tolkien shit show. It's so bullshit and easy. D&D hacks are truly the only ones running this ship now

Reminder that the King and Queen in the North will take back their ancestral castle

Glover

PETYR YOU SAID I COULD HAVE AN ARMY PETYR I WANT MY ARMY NOW GOSH JON DOESN'T EVEN ARMY PETYYYYYYYR

what the fuck is this

is this a question? yes, hard

Reminder the BastardBowl episode will be fantastic.

I'm going to love it.

You're going to love it.

It will get rave reviews

It will do record ratings

It will win multiple Emmy awards

It will be fondly remembered and talked about for years to come.

Naturally you KNOW the whining virgin nitpicking cunts (aka the Beta Brigade) will find nonsensical stuff to cry about.

However these dozen bitter insignificant autists who pretend to hate everything about the show in a desperate attempt to be different are to be laughed at, never listened to.

Feels good. Feels so very good!

>tfw your cubfu will never get BLACKED

Feels good man.

Jaime should have pulled him into his sexy time with Cersei. They'd fuck him half to death and he'd never tell anyone. Plus, no broken legs, so everyone wins.

Is the Bestfish actually dead or is it a ruse?

Stop replying to yourself

Not fat enough

>I was merely pretending to have fatal wounds

Have you forgotten who your queen is /got/?

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

puu DOT sh/pynb3/7d566ed2a6.png

>Implying any Northerner respects Sansa Bolton

Our queen is Melisandre

Nope

sorry, dont know her.

TV show could've changed Tommen's character a bit more. Yes he is likeable and weak little boy, but he's also older than in the books and such nonsense doesn't seem right. They mostly changed things for worse, but left those that could be changed for better out. Tommen, if he was written correctly, could've taken a role of a somewhat competent young man and legit Marg's lover and whole Cersei/faith bullshit would seem more realistic and more important. I like Tommen, mostly because of the actor, but I also think he is super nice and just needs proper tuturing. Too bad he's going to be killed off.

ITT: fatass Tolkien sucking LARPers with their love of hyper-conventional fantasy storytelling

It's times like these I almost miss the early-day smug bookfags

For the thread is dank and full of memes.

>ruse

SINCE WHEN, SINCE SEASON 1 DID WE EVER HAVE A RUSE?

THE SHOW IS SHITE M8

Bend the knee to Stannis, best husbando and protector of /got/

THICC

No

Uhm no? Our queen is the rightful Queen in the North.

some random dudes

I'm so glad they're not making her Queen.

Bitch barely did anything on her own, Vale was freely offered.

For someone who said she'd like Jon's help but would do it on her own if she had to, she sure as fuck proved she couldn't.

For Rickon

I would spend hours sticking things in her butt.

>implying any Northener will have a choice after her cousin exterminates 3/4 largest Houses in the North

>conventional fantasy storytelling
You mean finishing the books?

>All instances of calling out clear and present mediocrity should be met with "lol ur juzt a big child" retorts

I can't wait until this Leftist trash era is finally over when Trump gets elected.

They won't have to when Jon marries her and makes her Queen.

She'll be Lady Stark again

Tommen should have been warded with the Starks. Would have given Bran another boy around his age to play with and Tommen would have grown up far more confident without Joffrey there to bully him.

So unoriginal.

It is known.

where did the bran pedo memeing come from

>Season 6 Episode 9
>Jon and his combined forces of Stark loyalists and Wildlings are overwhelmed by Bolton-Karstark-Umber alliance
>Jon's army is mercilessly slaughtered by Ramsay's phalanx tactic
>All hope seems lost
>Suddenly, a light appears from horizon
>It's the vengeful wraith of Stannis, riding a flaming stag
>Behind him are the wraiths of his soldiers, still loyal even after death and burning with the desire for vengeance
>"FORM RANK YOU DOGS"
>Stannis and his Army of the Dead charges toward Winterfell
>The ghost cavalry overwhelms Bolton forces defending Winterfell
>Boltons are mercilessly slaughtered while others panic and flee
>Ramsay is confronted by the Wraith King
>"P-please don't burn me my lord."
>"So you Boltons say naked man has few secrets but flayed man has none... How many secrets does a burned man have?"
>Stannis snaps finger
>Ramsay is roasted alive while he screams agonizingly for 3 hours straight.
>Jon kneels and shows gratitude to the true king
>Stannis nods
>Fulfilling their duty and at last, Stannis and his ghost army finally depart from the world of the living

youtube.com/watch?v=e_lfcXKov2o

>Littlefinger: Jon King Stands alone.
>Bronze Yohn: Not alone. Valeman!

>he wants the Aragorn plotline

No that's not what I meant at all. I realize it's hard for a Jonautist

Fellowship of the Rings is the only good LotR movie.

Who cares if they rip it off? They can only make it better than those PG-13 children's movies.

As would I

It is treason then.

Reminder if you aren't with us, you're against us.
Stannis is king of Westeros and /got/

Why is she so perfect?

It's been a thing on here for years, m8.

In season 3, they jacked off to Bran and Rickon scenarios

Berniefag detected

>LOL Who cares about the bare minimum?? Xd Who cares about the recycled ouroboros that pop media has become?? XD XD Just relax your anus guise!! XD

If Varys knows Littlefinger was a snake and had an interest in Sansa, why didn't he ever tell Sansa anything about LF and how dangerous he is or how he held a knife to Ned's throat?

How long will the next episode be? Looks long.

Because she doesn't know when to stop eating.

She's gotta grow big just like her dragons.

And now it begins

This has to be bait. Every single one of those movies is better than any season of this show.

He's an HBO shill, don't respond

Because they are poorly written characters

since bran was a pedo magnet in season 1

>this will literally be the ending of the bastardbowl

Jesus Christ

queenly traits.

>Lady Sandra is technically a Lannister from the royal family
>When all Lannisters died after Cersei allahu ackbars the Sept of Baelor she will have technically have the right to the throne

You just know that D&D will do something like that

NO NAHWITENZ

If you're gay, sure.

So was Tommen, but no one really mentions him, even though he'd be way more susceptible to it than Bran. Bran at least would try to resist.

I think the run-time was somewhere around 65 minutes...but you gotta take out 5-8 minutes for the real run-time (intro, credits, inside the episode, etc.)

youtube.com/watch?v=2bzbuvTHaqs

89th for FTDMbrah dropped the ball

>Would have given Bran another boy around his age to play with

hmmm yes >:]

She'll be in the wreckage brother too

>So Olly, you survived the Wildlings, saved me from Ygritte's bad pussy and murdered me when I was going to abandon my duties
>Yes well done, well done, HOWEVER

I meant it purely innocently, Tommen's like six when the show starts you sick fuck.

hnnngggg. thats the right type of thicc brehs

I'd vote for Trump you dumb cunt

Promise me, Ned

Fucking D&D can Miramax sue them for this?

>Ramsay not just staying inside of Winterfell to force Jon's army to breach the walls

Tolkien is better than GRRM.