pic unrelated

Right wing jew here
>Still conservative
>Fuck those liberal jews
>Zionism is good
>White race above everything.

Boo-Boo-Kitty-Fuck

Awww he thinks he's white, how adorable

Israel is keeping their gates closed against everything. White fucking country. Where do you live? Let me guess: Brittfag.

>Let me guess: Brittfag
Kek, nice try kike but no

PIC RELATED!!!!

I beleive in the force too.

Tell me, little reminder, israel has one of the most advanced army in the world.
Global power.
You are a fucking german, am i right

Christianity

sex and chocolate mostly

>You are a fucking german
Keep guessing jew

Paid for by a foreign power. Cuck.

I am an agnostic atheist.

There is literally no proof that a "god" exists and there would probably be a real understanding of what we are as human beings if we (yes "we"--get over it) hadn't destroyed whole cultures and people just to keep the Myth of the Sky God unchallenged.
inb4 tips fedora
I don't wear hats, faggots

But...but...where do you get your morality from?

Kek, a jew thinking he's white. What a shame

From laws and from an understanding that it's important to feel sympathy for those less fortunate, and to help them as much as you can when you can.

It's intuitive user.

Roman Catholic, the Traditional version

Those are from the Bible though

Bullshit. . And understanding of morality goes back way before any fucking Bibles were written.

People were very immoral until Jesus came along

Muslim. And no I'm not from the middle-east or from Afghanistan. XD

Oh but you will be when Trumperor Drumpf comes to town.

Jews ARE white you fucking stormfag

Being this fucking autistic. KYS faggot.

"Cuck". fucking alt right virgin talk.

Europe has been cucked. Canada has been cucked. Usa is going to be cucked (killary). Israel is not, still white power. fucking idiots.

Jews are Hebrews, whites are Caucasian

Israel is not cucked. Maybe try to take back your white power instead of voting liberal parties. Israel is killing mudlims for a fucking hobby.

Sorry that pointing out basic science triggers you so, user. Can't imagine what faggotry you think about climate change. :^)

Muslims are white, too. :)

>Hebrew is a race

so how is 8th grade?

Fucking atheists

Better than mental retardation

yeah fuck anyone who dares to think for themselves

LOL

> via 9gag

KYS fucking idiot

reported for underage b&

>Muslims are white
Islam is a religion not a race you fucking retard

Israel is just the US' pet

Most Muslims are, though. Stay mad faggot.

Jews and Muslims are both predominantly WHITE.

Norse pagan, not american though so it's not cringey.

Kek great way to win an argument

Why would it be "cringey" in the US?

Do tell Odinsnob.

Be careful or I'll bring le 9gag army to hax you

I win by the fact you're not supposed to be here :^)

also Clinton 2016

>not knowing the difference between Caucasians, Arabs and Hebrews
Jesus Christ you're retarded

Ofcoure israel is us pet. But when you talk about immigration "the jews control the world" but when it is about politics "israel is US' pet"
> jews control the world
> jews are powerful
> israel is white
> jews hate niggers
> zionism is jewish nationalism
> europe fails
> lets blame the jews, because there country is not fucked

>Arab and Hebrew are a race

stupid stormfag

I'm not underage though, it's called a joke.

on a good day i believe in my own weird ass religion
on a bad one im an atheist i think

Anyone with a sense of reality knows there is no god. Do you really think something intelligent created this earth? What about other planets, those too? Athiesm > everything

it's called "reported"

hope you can change your IP address faggot

sorry that basic truths are "edgy" to you user

go stick your dick the holy water sponge faggot

>implying I think the Jews control the world

anyone who mentions Jews who aren't Jewish believe it's the case

Prove they're not

>proving a negative

run along now stormfag

we're talking about religion

I hope you mature a bit and stop "reporting" people like some triggered tumblrite

What religion do I believe in? None of them, and i'm not going to be a fucking cringelord like
or
by saying "Atheism is the true way, all other ways are false" Bullshit. People believe what they want to believe, who am i to tell them otherwise?

christran but i believe the bible has been rewritten so many times it's hard to take anything said as the actual word of god

you seem pretty triggered you can't convince anyone you're not in 8th grade user
js

I don't believe because i'm very certain that what we call 'god' is something beyond our perception/comprehension.
So i roll with hermeticism

Not saying anything. Just stating simple facts.
You can believe in Pinkie Pie or whatever the fuck you want.

I'm just going to keeping point out that this is 2016 and people are sick of mythology being stated as fact.

Fucking kek, autism boy over here is hilarious

yeah it's totally autistic to point out you're stormfag tools who can't think for yourselves

>Oh man, it's 2004+12, and Human beings are still being vain!
Come the fuck on, you're never going to win this battle, there are just too many people who are scared of death.

I'm winning. You're not dying with me last I checked.

they are not truths, they are ramblings of an anti-theist. there are many other factors to invasions, religion is just something to motivate people to fight, such as the Islamic state today. also, yes, there is very little evidence of a god but until is evidence of the contrary i will believe in Christianity.

That's like asking which superhero is real.

I'm asking you to disprove common knowledge

Can't even have a conversation about multiple subjects at once, fucking retard

actual question though. Why the fuck are religious people so amoral?

Christianity

>truth
>ramblings

pick one, faggot

there is literally no proof that any gods exists
there is shit-tons of proof that books about beings called gods were written by men

do the fucking math

none, haven't observed that there is much evidence for any sort of creator, and I have a molec bio degree, skepticism is the first step of scientific review and I've looked around. Call myself an atheist if asked cause it's easier than explaining that I have concluded there is so little evidence for a creator that I go about my day regarding it as the same as leprechauns or unicorns. But for semanticfags, I would believe if some good evidence was revealed, so technically agnostic. Also I don't care about making it clear to religious people that I am leaving the door open, I avoid religious talk with friends and relatives.

You're winning, that's why there are billions of religious people on the planet, correct?

Buddhism

>disprove
>common knowlege

so how is 8th grade?
Do you think you'll fail it again?

Because they are literally told to believe that it's not this world that counts, but the next

ikr

That's because the US gives them money and weapons and equipment as often and as quickly as a nigger kills another nigger.

Why the US does that is a topic for another day, but were it not for American generosity, israel's military would consist of rocks, and bigger rocks.

Most of them are in countries with little or free speech, and are tools of huge corporations that want to stifle democracy and education.

Not to mention, how do you prove god DOESNT exist? You can't really prove a negative that broad, he could be hiding in grain of rock 3 galaxies away.

It doesn't make sense. The burden of proof is on the one making the extraordinary claim for which there is no apparent evidence already.

So religion is correct because it's a popularity contest?

illogical much?

I'm non religious

How's being retarded?

Then Christians need to prove that god exists.

I don't have to abide by it.

any dead religion from 50k years ago hold the exact same level of truth as any religion today.

>still replying
kek

and if that "level of truth" =0?

Christians are never immoral

No, i'm not saying it's correct, but atheism is not winning this fight, there are just too many people who are afraid of death.
what difference does this make? They are still religious people.

how doesn't god exist? god hasn't been attacked outside of philosophy. the big bang, something hardly close to being proven,doesn't discount god in any way, nor does evolution. buti assume you're bait

My point exactly.

You're making broad generalizations like a retard

exactly my position. Agnostic but say atheist to avoid having to talk about it

>the Traditional version
What does this mean?

all of them
cept maybe the one with the panther god that eats fairies to give youth

You seem to think the Truth should a popularity contest.

k

You seem like a retard

sounds about right
:^)

It means a lot, actually. Atheism didn't rise in the West until countries like the US and GB became more free.

I predict that countries in S. America, Africa and Asia will all start to question their belief systems the more that democracy starts thriving there.

>how doesn't god exist?
do you have any idea of how absurd this statement is?