I'm Bi, but I'd take a feminine guy over a big muscly guy any day - this normal?

I'm Bi, but I'd take a feminine guy over a big muscly guy any day - this normal?
>Ask a Bi guy anything
>Pic related

Yes, I would pound this guy over any big muscly guy anyday

Don't really have any questions. Have a bump from an average bi-curious guy.

Also. If pic really is OP, I'd get nasty with ya.

Yeah I can only find myself liking pretty femboys. The big muscly thing only works if you're pretty. I.E Ryan Reynolds.

I wish it was me..just a fem dude i have as my phone background - out of this world hot imo. cheers 4 bump
i mean muscly is nice, sure, i just don't think i'd like a really manly man, i like my men body shaved, don't care to much for the face hair

bi guy here

yep
any bi guy would take a feminine guy over a manly one
exceptions are rare

my personal 3 favs in order of best to worst would be femdudes, normal dudes with nice facial hair then big black dudes

I would bang him just because he has the right taste in waifus.

It's normal, just your taste tho

alright if you say so

Maybe gay guys prefer the big bear/muscular type, and the bi guys the feminine boys.
Or maybe it's personal preference.

Damn really? I didn't know most bi guys like mostly feminine guys. I guess im in the minority I like men. Like real men in all their glory. hair and all. Muscles is nice too. And I like women as well. Like normal healthy looking women. I used to be a tiny bit on the twink side but now im just some aging artist ex junkie dude.

i mean, again i dont mind muscles 'n stuff, i just don't like the body hair, personally i think it looks gross on both men and women

this one is actually a girl, used to follow her on tumblr until i found out it wasen't a trap

say what now? there's literally no tits though?

sauce then?

>normal

what the fuck is that? stop asking stupid questions to idiots on Sup Forums and like what you like

bump

Kill yourself faggot.

just make it into a trap thread then. need a good nut anyway

yeh yeh will do

meh why not.

did the dude on top shave the top part of his legs? lol

top quality shit

I feel the same way user, also you are super cute :P

I'm bi and I'd bottom for a big muscly guy. Otherwise I'm not into it. I wouldn't bottom for a feminine guy.

If there's anything better than a pile of dead faggots, I don't want to know.

I'd bottom for anyone really, as long as it's erect idc

Of course, Only the best shall feed my boner.

>shit

Quite literally.

What do you guys use as a dildo? (if you don't have a proper one) I'm poorfag and also live with parents so getting a dildo would be pretty awkward.

It's the same with me.
>big muscly guy
For you.

kek

They don't user, that's just someone's opinion. OP has his preference, you have yours so you're golden.

Personally, I just like average. No super skinny twink, no big gym rat. I like muscle tone too, just not someone that's entering a bodybuilding competition muscular.

I'm gay, and if I wanted a girl, I'd fuck one. Feminine men are great, if you like girls.

I like girl's looks, but their genitals and stuff gross me out. So feminine men work great

So no sauce?
Well Shit

Yeah, Im done. gonna have a smoke.
See ya later niggerfaggots

what a fucking whore.

More vids pls

This.