Why is Bulgaria and Romania in the EU ?

Why is Bulgaria and Romania in the EU ?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.kikebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=632165486992450&id=629203193955346
mytex.ro/stiri/177-politic/542909-monitorul-oficial-tinutul-secuiesc-va-avea-un-presedinte-cu-imunitate-autoritatile-regionale-vor-prelua-atributii-ale-statului-iar-regiunea-va-pastra-banii-din-taxe-si-impozite.html
youtu.be/dM-T9j2UGXc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_Romania
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We just don't know.

Why is Poland for that matter ?

>Japanese people pronounce Bulgaria as burgeria

Strategic access to the Black Sea coast and land connection to Greece, before the whole denbts episode.

Alta intrebare!

so nato could have access to black sea

To provide Western Europe access to Eastern Europe's resources and land!
Next question?

Because we are a part of the western civilisation and you owe us for 1945.

There was too much copper in Yuropean railroads, letting Romania and Bulgaria join the EU was the quickest way to deal with it

Says Poland

My family did not even live in this country in 1945
Why not be content with Baltic States and Poland ? I see literally no reason for the two countries to be in the EU

Yes hello yes

Superior proto-european genes.

You have to go back

All of eastern europe is allowed so our toilets are cleaned on the cheap. They don't serve any other purpose

>resources
Like prostitutes and gypsies?

Resources and land, what is it that you don't get?

Romania gave up its oil to the Austrians, its gas to the French, Electricity to the Italians and so on!

>non-country

Get lost!

>that flag
>this post

so the Euro banknotes can get CYRILLIC'd even though Bulgarians don't use Euro

Why so butthurt, Pajeet?

I felt like king when I exchanged my 100€ bill into like 600 leva. I could've probably bought 20 of the finest bulgarian girls with that.

kek

100 euro - 200 leva

nice meme picture

So we can secure the eastern Border.
+ We have similar numbers to Central Europe in development desu.
Things have improved.

nvm I confused it with croatian money.

turk shit

Based!

Romania is based

Soros manipulated them, didn't even pay them and they still lost. It was quite funny.

Bulgaria is still a third world country. I've never been there, but I'm pretty convinced Turkey is in a better state than you.

Thank you Germany. We will always love you.

Impuscate tigan borat murdar :) mata a fost manipulata de tactu ca tea scos pe pizda

As a former Warshaw pact country, we are by definition second world, shitskin friend.

this did change my perception of romania for the good. It was pretty awesome.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

7th is only a slight improvement from last desu

Eastern Europe is getting the hate because second-gen shitskins are feeling threatened, and they are a sizable minority in the West. First-gen shistkins are good people and hard workers, second-gens feel threatened by a work ethic and ingenuity that are foreign to them. But that's OK. These days, no one is a great hurry to move to the overpopulated West, that is being overrun by Muslim shitskins.

It's our Marshall Plan 2bh

also
>receivetugal

So that german companies can buy all our fertile land and take all our medics.

I REPEAT, LAZY SHITSKINS.

hmm m.kikebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=632165486992450&id=629203193955346

Todeauna o sa existe cei care incearca sa devieze conversatia si sa exploateze situatia. Asta nu inseamna ca au fost platiti sau manipulati 600k oameni sa iasa in strada.

Fiecare are o agenda.

Soros organized protests with stupid hipsters is based now?

Retardat manipulat ce esti!

why the fuck is Croatia in the EU

Geopolitics, we offer a land connection to Greece and offer ports in the Black Sea.
Additional benefits include denial of ground to Russia and a better foothold in the Balkans.

Ce ar trebui sa exemplifice poza aia?
Un cretin ungur crede ca PSDul trebuie sa cada si automat e manipulare? Esti retardat tu prietene

when will people stop oppressing poland pls

Did you by any chance start exporting something pretty valuable really cheap and sold a bunch of land to foreigners?

Ba boule, cauta pe facebook nusuntemmanipulati si vezi cu ochisorii tai de bou...!

mytex.ro/stiri/177-politic/542909-monitorul-oficial-tinutul-secuiesc-va-avea-un-presedinte-cu-imunitate-autoritatile-regionale-vor-prelua-atributii-ale-statului-iar-regiunea-va-pastra-banii-din-taxe-si-impozite.html

>mytex.ro/stiri/177-politic/542909-monitorul-oficial-tinutul-secuiesc-va-avea-un-presedinte-cu-imunitate-autoritatile-regionale-vor-prelua-atributii-ale-statului-iar-regiunea-va-pastra-banii-din-taxe-si-impozite.html
Ce legatura are asta ma cu protestele esti autist?

Dupa cum am zis: TOTI cauta sa profite dupa situatie dar nu am iest 600k de oameni la comanda ci din pura initiativa pentru o lege criminala.

Orice om care a acceptat ca PSDul sa dea o lege la 11 seara este un nenorocit.

pic related

A mix of
>Fourth Rome determinism
>Black Sea/Eurasian (Euroeurasian?) geopolitics
>anti-Russo-Turkish (mostly Turkish) posturing
>MUH LAND AREA
>German conspiracy for cheap labour

Tu esti nebun ma. Daca Ungurii ar lua autonomie cand este PSDul la putere astia ar fi disfigurati in strada. CINE PULA MEA AR BENEFICIA DE AUTONOMIA UNGURASCA?
A) Europa uraste Ungaria deci nu USR sau PND
B) PSDul se da nationalist deci NU vrea autonomia ungurilor mai ales cand UDMR sa declarat anti PSD

Gandeste in pula mea rational

>anti-Russo-Turkish (mostly Turkish) posturing
the fuck

aha si ce se intampla cand exista un conflict de genul ala?

Why do so many Sup Forums Romanians say that these anti-corruption protests werent legit? You really don't think that this particular government's proposition was unaceptable? Also - why would Soros overthrow a social-democratic government?

Paranoia is great and there is some partial truth in what they say but its PARTIAL.

Turkey has claims of territory in Europe

some want to be considered "European"
while others push for an autonomous Turkish/ic (Islamic [as both civilization and religion]) pole

The Black Sea is and has long been a place of Euro-Turkish confrontation.

Bulgaria, genocided by the Ottomans after half a millennium of subjugation
Borders Turkish claims in East Thrace
Black Sea coastline, Balkan mountains in defense

Romania, a land at least named after Rome speaking a Romance tongue
never occupied but had to be Ottoman vassal
HUGE land area (in European context)
Black Sea coastline, Carpathians

there's a bit of competition with Russia too
They have their own claims on the Black Sea
more aggressive than anyone else because of their oceanic insecurity
extends to Bulgaria under Pan-Slavist or Pan-Orthodox doctrine

>Bulgaria, genocided by the Ottomans after half a millennium of subjugation
Literally never happened. Bulgarians were never genocided. If anything, it was muslims who got genocided from Bulgaria.
>Borders Turkish claims in East Thrace
They have no claims. It's just Erdogan talking retarded shit. Their entire current territory in the Balkans belongs to Bulgaria and Greece.

>Short answer
Geopolitical reasons

>Long answer
You're an autist with little or no knowledge of how politics or economy work. Like many people here.

This should answer your questions, search this on google, click the first link. It's an article on Visegrad Post about this manipulation!
" Romania: Revolt, indeed. But whose revolt and against who? "

The ordinance wouldn't have made an effect on corruption, it was just a Constitutional Court recommendation that some articles should be corrected. So the government tried to do that.
What ensued was a huge manipulation campaign, facebook was full of it. All the hipster idiots came out on streets afraid the corrupt would get scott free!

>turk with a BG flag
Serdare, when we find you we will flail you,boil you and peel the flesh from your bones.Turkish dog.

Always know that if a Bulgarian flag is defending Turkey it is a cockroach in disguise.

>The ordinance wouldn't have made an effect on corruption
>Gets passed in secret at 11PM
You're a fucking idiot.

How the fuck am I a turk? We killed the turks, they didn't do shit.

How the fuck can you look at our history and think there's a Bulgarian genocide? Batak massacre happened because of a failed uprising, not because turks wanted to genocide Christians.

Dumb retarded fuck.

Idiot frumos si liber, mars la protest, ordin de la stapan!

ok, thanks, especially for that article

Because I've been dead inside for 20 years and I expect anything good that happens here to either not last long or to not actually be a good thing, because that's what's been happening nonstop ever since we shot Ceausescu for Christmas.

i think you actually might be retarded senpai

"Patriots" are all cucks who get off to images of their grandmas being raped by brown Turks. Don't ruin their fetish.

>they didn't do shit
Learn your history better turk,slime.There were more than one uprising during those 500 years.We were killed in great numbers for a very long time.This is genocide.

România isn't named after Rome, leaf, it's named after Romanians.

>We were killed in great numbers for a very long time.This is genocide.
Yeah, and that's why in the 19th century the Bulgarians were a majority from Ohrid to the Danube delta and from Nish to Adrianople. Because of muh genocide.

Xaxaxa fucking retarded autist. I bet you're the turklet trying to falseflag.

Read these words - we killed and raped your muslim grandmothers and 90% of you ran away or were killed.

You didn't do shit.

As far as I know, he was shot by his former friends. Anyway, I heard that Romania has some rapid economic development recently, so it cannot be that bad.

It doesn't matter when the wages are still shit, money is still being stolen, land is still being given gratis to multinational companies, our medics, teachers, engineers and architects are all leaving to Germany or the UK, the healthcare system is near rock bottom, the education system is under rock bottom, the population is half retarded old people and half retarded young people who are both easily tricked and we're being used as toys in Germany's eastern ambitions and America's proxy war with Russia. Oh and also we don't have any friend in the area because the powers that be won't allow us to have stronger economic ties with Serbia or have a more powerful economic base combined with Bulgaria and we're not allowed to normalize relations with Russia because if romanians don't hate Russia then we're not useful anymore.

fUCK you Turk

Don't forget that if it weren't for the fact that most people now own an apartment given in the commie times we would be Africa tier.

Well, to be fair, if there were no commies, we'd be a lot better off, since it'd mean we didn't give billions of dollars worth of money, resources and industry to Russia, didn't have our entire political class wiped out and replaced by uneducated cronies and didn't go through a revolution that crippled us, so it's pointless to talk about what ifs.

Cheap labor
Resources
A chance for Germany to dominate their markets through its exports (which they did)
German Gutmenschism

And they spit on you and call you gypsies

How much of this shit can you possibly take?

MY ROMANIANS will take much more!

And Romanians are named after what?

Fuck off.

A lot, which is what we've been doing for centuries and we continue doing it. We're being stolen from while we're being called subhuman gypsies. No one cares to look up how much damage has been done to us since the second world war and how we've had to recover without any aid while continuously hemorrhaging, we're just thieving gypsies from an african shithole who just want welfare.

It's in the romanians' gene to suffer horribly and not do anything about it. We just keep our heads low and continue suffering.

After romanus, citizen of rome, but "român" has evolved past having a tangible connection to rome over a thousand years ago and it just became our self-identification as a distinct people. Also, the country's name evolved from the 17th century term "Rumânie", which translates to Romaniandom and it was used to classify all lands that romanians were a majority in.

A mountain in Yugoslavia youtu.be/dM-T9j2UGXc

the name romania and romanians doesnt fit them at all

they were never knows as romanians, they were wallachians or vlachs

this retarded latinization shit started in 19th - 20th centuries, fucking retards

But we've never called our selves vlachs. It's an exonym, while rumân was our endonym.

no
the byzantines were called romans why would you call yourselves rumans doesnt make sense

Because like slovaks and slovenes, we did not have states for a long time and we were not assimilated, so we kept a "generic" name. We've called ourselves rumâni since at least 1500 since that's the date of the oldest surviving document we have that mentions it. In the same document, Wallachia is also called Teara Rumaneasca: The Romanian Country.

Why don't you go and read the Wikipedia about the name of Romanian and spare us of you stupidity?

Just... Go!

>we were not assimilated
wrong
you are bulgarians who only seem non-bulgarian because of recent french additions to your language

Quit opressing them already uk

Happy reading:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_Romania