Just took MDMA last night for the first time. My brain feels weird now and I have a headache...

Just took MDMA last night for the first time. My brain feels weird now and I have a headache. I heard it fries your brain is that true? I also took 1 lsd. Pic related what I got besides the pills are just benzos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEAr7ThsYew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lsd will make your brain feel weird and fried the next day.. ive never done molly so idk if it does that but i know lsd does make your brain feel like a big piece of meat in your head the day after

youtube.com/watch?v=jEAr7ThsYew

Really I thought it was the Molly. The lsd seemed very smooth and I felt like I had natural psychedelic energy . the Molly made my brain cells feel dead

I stopped taking molly because it always made me feel like I wanted to blow my brains out the next 2 or 3 days. From all the seratonin it uses up.

Ok so I'm out of serotonin now fuck

Dun do molly. LSD ftw doe fam

My friend told me not to redose that it's much worse than taking 1 point. I have some friends who take like 5 points throughout the night . I know what you mean I'm feeling kind of off and dull

Yeah I loved the acid I almost had a bad trip for a second but I reversed it. Today i feel like I can still see the psychedelia everywhere

OP eat a nice healthy meal, have a gatorade or a lucozade wherever you're from, and chill, you're on a come down so you probably feel like you're in a "nether zone" and don't feel any emotion, so just chill and reflect on the cool shit you did last night

You'll be fine tomorrow. LSD fries your brain, Molly just makes you depressed for a couple days.

Thanks I will have a good meal, I bought some because I want to take it with my gf cause of the amazing empathy you get I wanna have like therapy with her and talk about stuff openly. But I don't wanna fry her brain

I thought lsd is non toxic and mdma is neurotoxic

Just sleep all day

next time don't take lsd and mdma, ive tried both and lsd fried my brain a lot more than mdma, but i took it on a plane and didn't sleep for 30 hours, just take it easy next time, drink plenty of water

I just woke up. My brain just feels weird bro

What do you mean by fry?? Permanent damage? I thought only risk is mental problems but only if you're predisposed to it

consider it like brain damage, like holding your breath for a long time

it ain't good for you, you aren't gonna become a zombie or get schizophrenia, but your brain will hurt like a big headache and it ain't good for your brain, you should do mdma once every 4 months minimum, or you'll do serious damage to your memory or cognitive ability or some shit. you can take some 5htp which helps build seratonin, i heard if you take it before you take mdma you get a bigger high, but maybe don't fuck with your seratonin levels too much or you'll get seratonin syndrome, where you can't produce seratonin which is needed for emotions like happiness

Yeah, that's usual. Drugs aren't necessarily the best thing for your brain but you'll feel better as the day goes on. Smoking weed always helped with the day after

5 HTP help enormously with post MDMA brain malfunction. Buy it, use it, love it

"fry" is just slang for overloading your brain

Do you think there is a significant difference in the damage that different doses create? Like doing 100mg is way less harmful than like 500mg in a night? Would that do 5x more damage to your serotonin

But candy flipping is 11/10 drug experience
Picture related

Just sleep user. The sleep will solve all your problems.

I've had good times mixing LSD and rolls

I took it for research purposes I used to be afraid of lsd that it would make me go crazy cause of trips I had on shrooms. I want to do it with my gf, what do you guys think I should do first with my gf lsd or mdma? We normally Only smoke and drink together.

You'll be depressed for a few days, MDMA overstimulates serotonin receptors hotwiring your "feel good" centers for a while, but afterwards you'll bne depressed for about a week

you used up all your happy juice last night, just need a couple days to regenerate. you'll be back to normal in a couple days

Guys I didn't know serotonin was responsible for happiness.. I thought it was dopamine which is the reward / pleasure system

MDMA first, then lsd

the morning after the first time i took x i walked into the bathroom feeling like shit. whip my dick out for a piss and noticed a dead fly upside down on the back of the toilet. and i stared at it for about 30 seconds thinking about how worthless and irrelevant i am to the universe.

They both do. Many neurotransmitters serve multiple functions

biggest thing is to make sure what you took was MDMA in the first place (or at least had it in it lol) to many mail order RC's being passed off as mdma because of the price difference.
Go to dancesafe or bunkpolice (or anywhere really) and order a test kit.

Also some rest and maybe a 5-htp supplement should help you out lol.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I was actually surprised 1 tab was so controllable I was expecting to trip out of my mind and be mind fucked

dopamine is the reward pathway but isn't responsible for "happiness" more akin to satisfaction. All addiction is regulated by dopamine from sex, gambling, or drugs, but it doesn't make you feel "happy" just satisfied and relieved. (I take RX painkillers for my back, they don't make me happy but I get anxious as fuck if I face the prospect of withdrawal)

Don't do MDMA again. I've taken it a few times. Of all drugs it is definitely the worst for your brain. But don't stress about one time. One time can even be therapeutic. Drink as much orange juice as you can for the vitamin c and you will be feeling normal in no less than two weeks. Be thankful it's only that long. MDMA is a serious drug. It's abuse can make you more prone to Parkinson's disease and seizures.

This. Plus pillreports dot net. Do your research before taking anything. Also, definitely go 4-6 months between rolling

Oh yeah i actually worry about that, I've heard about the rc epidemic. I get it from my friend who gets legit stuff like the nice tan crystalline rocks. No sketchy white powder I saw it was a giant Molly rock he said it was from Switzerland . and I accidently took fake acid before 25i and almost had a seizure . the lsd is legit too it's tasteless . fake drugs very big problem and dangerous

Lsd releases serotonin as well correct? I read somewhere nicotine addiction makes your brain more prone to addictive behavior cause of dopamine

Well I still have some and I want to take it with my girl for therapeutic purposes only 1 point each and than not Do it, what do you think about the amount taken being proportional to the damage done? Like I said I have friends who do half grams of this stuff every other week and than binge drink and coke etc.

Can I do it twice in 1 month just this once or will I not get the full effect

It binds to serotonin receptors

4 months is overrated. 6 weeks is enough. better wait longer but 6 weeks is enough for keeping the magic real

You can, it just won't be as great

you can do it. trust me, used it over 20 times. just wait at least 2 months after the dose. you'll still feel it the next time.....

I always wait for 3 months, at least 2. Never had depression or any bad feels the days after

This