Aight boys ive come up with a solution to the white knights in kik threads...

aight boys ive come up with a solution to the white knights in kik threads. ive made a new kik for the sole purpose of getting those wins for us. if you got a bitch you want nudes of, send me her userm mines MaddoxTheKid

Lets end the era of white knights once and for all

ain't gonna work bruh

well it sure as shit wont with that attitude

_kylaxx

Worth a shot
Kiara.grace94

niggers send me the users via kik so white knights dont ruin it.

Well shit

You might as well just do it no use in us adding you now

.Amy.x

you fucking retard really?

I love this thread

Who is this

Progress report. if you faggots will fucking contrubure i can get wins but holy shit you guys are autism incarnate. will psot all wins dw

L.lastname92

Like this?

scummings668

Laura.delatorre

OP's_a_raging_12_year_old43

*L.lastname

Scx2015

Applebottomjeansxo

never before have i seen such lack of brain activity

Got some pics from here

amberrsaurusrex

Her*

haley.perry.berry

Alright fucks I'm shutting this whole operation down

To be fair I didnt see the dm you part

pezdar

Seems slutty but is withholding nudes

sexy chat guys only hmu kik MaddoxTheKid

Send her pictures, not her screens faggot

Gentlemen.

Lol this thread is absolute cancer. you dont think you´re really the first one who made a thread like this? Btw I´m the "whiteknight" from a previous thread. And the only reason I whiteknighted was because I knew the girl was posted many times before and I texted her about some fags spamming her with fake pics once again. White knights dont ruin this. I`m doing this kik thing for 3 years now and I got enough nudes from girls who knew what was going on. Small dicked retards ruin this. Autists who cant build a normal sentence when they are talking to girls because they only see conversations in animes and hentais ruin this.

kek get a load of this guy

Nice

update. Messaged about 7 girls, all mesages unopend as of yet. bear with me anons, i am with you

Guys only hit me up sexy chat kik MaddoxTheKid

SashaSandrax
shares a bed with her brother

Add me
Creotic

op here, WE GOTA BITE BOYS, BOUTA REEL HER IN

how old are they both?

Enjoy your fake account. Probably the one girl who sticks her ass in the camera. I just asked her if she´s fake, because there are not many girls on kik with semi nude whore profilepics, who arent some 40 year Mr. johnsons fishing for cocks

Takes too long in mobile to post will do it later when I got on PC don't beg faggots

Case closed

Mission failed. We'll get 'em next time

hahahahahahaha

So a trap? Which kik is it

Well if I dont get wins from her, nobody will.

scx2015

And so it begins

Why didn't you get wins from it? Some of us are fags.

Maybe you fags should get your own wins. I get texted every week by some fags who act like their okay with me being straight and that they "just want some pics of my legs" or "wouldnt it be funny if I showed you my dick?". Its really not hard to get fag wins if you´re not a fat virgin but I guess thats a sore point with some of you

Nah I'm just messing with you guy no worries. Calm your shit.

Bunnypopp she's into weird shit like hentai and being a slut fir cash

what are "white knights" in the context of kik threads?

lol I am absolutely calm just a little drunk. But not drunk enough to get wins from fags. Also I´m the guy who writes all these long comments and the last 3 screenshots were from me. So maybe that explains that.

that charlotte girl is still texting me. Idk if I get nudes but she´s definetly into the charming bastard that I am

Show convo

They tell the girls about the Sup Forums thread their username is on.

aliciasanders96

Yeah man you're fucking hilarious.

You sound lame af, pipe up bitch boy

my kik username is "34" send me funny stuff

Who was that girl we were trolling earlier today? Had the awesome eyes

Jesus, you're fucking autistic. Have you ever actually spoken to a girl before?

Bell134.