Let's have a Russian-German friendship thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B2f9MonvWUo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_population_statistics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russians know first hand the jewry of the Germans

>Stalin: Hey Hitler, m8, how comes you park all your troops next to my border
>Hitler: Dont worry bro, I just wanna keep them out of range of British airforce
>Stalin: Oh ok, nothing to worry about then
It was just a prank, bro

I'm considering moving to German for work and possibly immigration so I'd like to know what's the attitude towards Russians there. Do you mind telling me about it?

We like russians more than americans at this point. I don't think anybody hates you.

>We like russians more than americans at this point
Why is that?

post Lena already

Putin is far more popular here than Trump

I see. And what about refugees situation in German how bad is it now?

you might see a few women with headscarfs if you live in a big city

Dunno, I haven't folllowed the news lately. I don't really care about refugees, but I think there are less arrivals now than one year ago because the Balkan states blocked their route

RIP freedom fighters.
You will always be in our hearts and not frogotten for your volunteer for Donbass

youtu.be/B2f9MonvWUo

NODD

>We like russians more than americans at this point. I don't think anybody hates you.
t. Russian diaspora

I heard Russians were considered as trashy as Polish, low class scum. Aren't they

haha no need to worry, friend ;^)

t. Turk

Most probably. But I assume higher on the scale than any muslim.

isn't "russian german friendship" codename for molotov-ribbentrop?

Very original banter, Sergei.

Don't worry, tell me what makes you so upset? :)

>Russian-German friendship
Don't try to pull that prank off once again

>t.
What does it mean?

for example, since you are russian

t. ivan

wtf?
we neither consider polish nor russian scum

Don't know, all russians (including me) I know are fine people. Not criminal, average to higher education, older people still have language barriers

Save dumbass children

He's not wrong tho. I think just a few here have something against Russians. Most Germans think Russians are hospitable (88%) and brave (78%). Their government is not very popular though.

I see, thanks.

Who is that guy? Liberashka?

That's not really accurate. Both are unpopular.

t.boris abramovich rabinovich

True, but Trump is objectively less popular than Putin
>6% have confidence in Trump (89% don't)
>31% have confidence in Putin (68% don't)

>31% have confidence in Putin
Is it basically best germany's population?

I wonder how many people answered "I don't know who that is." I bet Trump is already better known than Putin among Germans.

yes, mostly

Let me say. on behalf of all people in this part of europe:
go fuck yourself
best regards
user

Пpивeт дpyгы кaк дeлa?

sup

why are you so rude, friend?

>As of 2012, the population by background was as follows:
>Russian 1.5% 1,213,000

Actually 3.5% if you count all Russian-speaking immigrants and close to 9% in Berlin

Hopм, a y тeбя?

looks better than your face

Edit: 3.5 million Russians live in Germany which is 4.3% of the population

I don't want to believe that.

> Russian-German friendship

why?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_population_statistics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians

Germany basically opened border for Russian Jews and Russian Germans. Almost all of them immigrated.

That's "estimated", which is bullshit.

>why?
Because Russian diaspora (as far as I see on the Internet and irl) are supporting Putin's rhetoric about muh bad EU/West when in fact they left Russia to live a better life in this bad West.

>That's "estimated", which is bullshit.
Not really.

maybe they just think Germany would benefit from better relations with Russia?

Хopoшo.

Yes, many jews came as they got citizenship easily.
the Russian '''''''''Germans''''''''' are full blown Ruskies

Where did you find that number? According to what I found, there are about 1.4 million Russians in Germany, and that already includes children where only one parent is Russian, as well as "Russians" with a German passport.

See

*autistic screeching*

Are you talking about after the second world war? Because those mostly didn't teach their children any Russian. My Grandmother was a German Russian who came to Germany with her parents, but I don't think she spoke a single word of Russian during her adult life. She certainly didn't teach any to her children.

Пpивeт Ивaн

Russian is the third most spoken language in Germany after English

Most Russians which come here are the smartest in school. They want to become somebody and want to study. All Russians which I know went to university after school. They know they got a chance to change something. They are actually the best immigrants and best bros. They are seen as good and hard working. Also, they have cute dialect. I'm East German though. We don't have many turks or arabs.

I really doubt it. Where are you getting that number from?

Most East Germans learned Russian as second language, not English. And there are alot of Russian immigrants.

Do germans want east prussia back from russia?

Most of them didn't take it very seriously though. If you count languages learned in school, French easily beats Russian. And Russian immigrants are outnumbered by Turks.

>at this point
We always liked russians more than americans thats not a new thing

My parents both know Russian from school, but no English. They have had it since 3rd grade. If you havn't picked French you could also learn English as 3rd, but didn't have to.

I learned Russian as 3rd language. I could decide between French and Russian. But I don't see the point in learning french. You simply have more opportunities if you learn Russian. Also, I have a gf and her parents are from there too.

>and Russian immigrants are outnumbered by Turks
it really depends, not only Russians are speaking Russian. And statistics list nationalities.

I don't think that's a typical case. No school I've been to even offers Russian. I guess it's different in the east, but both French and Spanish are far more common in the West.

>zufolge lebten in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland im Jahr 2007 etwa sechs Millionen Russischsprecher, darunter drei Millionen ethnische Russen, die aus den Nachfolgestaaten der Sowjetunion zugewandert sind
excluded the Germans which are able to speak Russian

kek, enjoy getting hahnreiht

Ther parents of a friend of mine studyied both in the ukraine they still meet with russian friends every week to keep in touch with the language they are basicly fluent

I hate Krauts who disagree with me, but I hate other countries even more
t. Otto von Bismarck

Link?

>Russian-German friendship again
fuck no