Refresh me on the newest Sup Forums opinion on Lana del Fat

refresh me on the newest Sup Forums opinion on Lana del Fat.

Get it, refresh, like this fat fuck who feels the need to drink a gallon of coffee with sugar every day.

I don't get it. Please explain further.

i wanna squeeze those thighs

this

like wtf

>LDR holding two cups of a large coffee
Does she.....have to do a shift on Black Friday? I am genuinely awestruckingly confused.

why would a rockstar not just do coke

what a time to be alive

>she did all she could ever do in Born to Die
>we all know that she can never top it and everything else will just be another formula pop shit

>tfw

what went wrong?

does anyone in this thread unironically believe that lana del rey is fat in these pictures? or think its actually that weird that she's holding two coffees? or that coffee makes you gain weight? im legitimately so confused, i don't even like her music

She got chubby as fuck

Right? I think she looks fine. I mean, she's certainly not skinny. But fat? Even chubby? Nah.

idk man i really don't see it. like she doesn't even seem to have a belly or jowls or anything in these pics.

>i don't even like her music
Well there's your mistake, you seem to have come here under the delusion that this is a music site and not just social media celebrity gossip.

who cares faggot

Has anyone in this thread ever seen a woman in real life

doesn't seem that way

I wish I could the experience the amount of confusion in this thread in my day to day life.

You're laterally degenerates, she is extremely fat compared to old Lana and her music is better than your favourite female artists'

>laterally

>laterally

Only a 40 year old homeschooled virgin could consider that fat. I am glad your opinions never go beyond the internet

Oink Oink

Why do (((shills))) feel the need to slander Lizzy here everyday.

Has she broken free from her handlers?

>low tests think this is a meaty woman

t. Josh Rosenbaum

holy shit when did she get fat? she should go back to doing coke, disgusting pig

More classy tactics from the Jews.

She's a fatty, who can't portion control

>when did she get fat
Tbh, she's been fat more often than she's been skinny.
She just hid it well.

imagine the smell

Of neckbeards squabbling over celebrities? Ugh ikr.

who thought this picture was a good idea

Look at all these neckbeard virgins, which are all actually legit fat, bashing on a absolutely average and normal bodied woman. Do you honestly think this will get you laid or have you already given up on life and is on the full time mad stage?

she looks average af

that pic is over a year old, she looks like a blowup doll now and she's single of course

Nobody thinks that. It's just the same st vincent autist who keeps spamming these threads in anger.

ITT: virgins

>LE JEWS XD IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH FO MR. SCHLOMO LEIBOWITSTEINBERG OY VEY DA GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN
Back to Sup Forums with you cretin

aging like milk,she'll look like Caitlyn soon

>Nobody thinks that.
WEEW LAD, she prefers loose clothing for a reason

>that gut
Jesus Christ what a pig

I'd still tongue those rolls, you wish you could have a girl as beautiful as her

Fuck off schlomo.

Why have the Jews turned on Lizzy?

What's Lanas best album?
Havent listened to any of her msuic

Born to Die Paradise Edition

Born to Die is easlity her worst album, simple and the subject matter is cliche af. Honeymoon tops all

Honeymeme was literally shit on purpose and BTD is Pop trash the shitty "yeahs" ruin the entire album

Ultraviolence is easily her best

So who's right?

BTD is the most accessible and UV is great.

don't know about HM

>tfw you will NEVER play guitar while Lana sings Lou Reed

why is she so obsessed with coffee?

Insufferable talentless hack, not even good looking she just has an air to her