who hype for tonight? edition

old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-dR8HD45qs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azor Jon!

>tfw jon vs ramsey battle happens offscreen

this sorry fag everytime he makes his thread

I bet you enjoy the films of Jonathan C. Butler.

Friendly reminder that Arya is literally Wolverine now.

Friendly reminder that there are only two Faceless Men, their temple is totally unguarded, and they are completely useless.

Friendly reminder that Dany is going to conquer Westeros with her strong womyn army, joined by Yara and the Sand Sluts.

Friendly reminder that GRRM cares more about salad dressings than his own work.

Friendly reminder that Tommen is an easily manipulated little bitch who turns against his mother after talking two times with some shitstained lying fanatic.

Friendly reminder that dying only made Jon a little pussywhipped cuck who lets his retarded Tully half-sister call the shots.

Friendly reminder that kinslaying is totally ok now and pretty much a national sport.

Friendly reminder that HOLD THE DOOR.

Friendly reminder that GRRM hadn't written any new material since 2005 and TWoW is never going to be released.

Friendly reminder that Varys is working for Dany now.

Friendly reminder that Preston would soon commit suicide.

Friendly reminder that CLEGANEBOWL is cancelled.

First for Stannis, rightful husbando and protector of /got/

Which Lyanna is best for Placeholder?

Reminder that Sophie thought it was UNbelievable

torrent has been out for a few hours retard

I've been waiting all season for this episode and my internet connection is playing up REEEEEE

you just KNOW

flea bottom evangeline lilly a shit

FIRST FOR MY CUB

Why is she so lost bros?

Know what?

SANSA:
O that we now had here but one ten thousand of those men in the North that do no work today!

JON:
What's she that wishes so? My sister Sansa? No, my fair sister. If we are mark'd to die, we are enough to do our country loss. And if to live, the fewer men the greater share of honour. The Old God's will! I pray thee, wish not one man more. Rather proclaim it, Sansa, through my host, that he which hath no stomach to this fight, let him depart. His passport shall be made and gold dragons for convoy put into his purse. We would not die in that man's company that fears his fellowship to die with us. This day is called the Bastardbowl. He that outlives this day and comes safe home will stand a tip-toe when this day is named and rouse him at the name of Snow. He that shall see this day and live old age will yearly on the vigil, feast his neighbors and say: "Tomorrow is Bastardbowl" Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars, and say: "These wounds I had on Bastardbowl's Day." Old men forget yet all shall be forgot but he'll remember with advantages what feats he did that day. Then shall our names familiar in their mouths as household words: Jon Snow and Ser Davos, Wun Wun and Tormund, Hornwood and Mormont, be in their flowing cups freshly remembered. This story shall the good man teach his son. And Bastardbowl shall ne'er go by from this day to the ending of the world, but we in it shall be remember'd. We few, we happy few, we band of brothers. For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother, be he ne'er so vile, this day shall gentle his condition. And gentlemen in the North now a-bed shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Bastardbowl!

The dogs ate him offscreen, sorry.

so it is a shit episode

>s-stop! My show is the bestest thing on TV! STOP!

Yeah. GoT is shit now. We all know this.

who are you trying to kid, kid.

if it were there would be screengrabs all over the board as this is the only way /got/ is able to maintain their erections

mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.

'OOH THE FOOK ARE YEW?

Sophie is sunshine and loveliness.

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

She misses her black dress

That you must be new here

Because she's a dumb TULLY FUCKING SHIT that should kill herself and stop trying to play with the grownups.

A few questions:

1.) Is Sansa actually a Bolton now? Or a Lannister?

2.) Why is JonSa so hated here? I think it's cute since it's obvious they are cousins.

There were actually people in the thread who said this season was well written.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=a-dR8HD45qs

>those dead eyes

REMINDER CLEGANEBOWL IS DECONFIRMED HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

post some dany

Good. It became a normie meme

>deconfirmed
Dude what the fuck.

I don't watch this show, but do these 2 lez out at any point?

I'll fucking execute every normie in this thread

A BEAR A BEAR A MAIDEN FAIR :D

John gets Rek't tomorrow GUYS. by Littlefinger. his ressurection was a a RUSE. there is no (((chosen one))) in GoT.

yeah

So , his sister gave him the right to bear the Stark Sigil ? Jon is now ok with being an illegitimate Stark , although he refused Stannis' offer in the last season ? I thought Sansa fears the possibility of Jon taking over the North , why would she ever allow this ? Why isn't anything making sense anymore ?

Only spergs and redditists legitimately cared about Cleganebowl

>the best of the bestest

You can't testest

Nope, they are never act together in the same scene again after that.

Jon =Brexit
Ramsay =Remain

Try and use mental gymnastics to argue your way out of this one, liberals.

in less

A few questions:

1.) Is Sansa actually a Bolton now? Or a Lannister?

2.) Why is JonSa so hated here? I think it's cute since it's obvious they are cousins.

It is.

>tfw the BwB with Sandor save Jon Snuu tomorrow

Ever since meeting GRRM , Preston seems to be taking more potshots at him in his videos.

Had that happen to me on the season premiere. I feel you, lad.

Who the fuck thought Jon being a disgusting wolf-mutant was a good idea?

So no Jonsa? Cause that is believable

>season dying
>lots of deaths expected
>tfw Davos and Melisandre don't serve any purpose anymore

Why would someone type like that?

They could make her marriage with Tyrion void because they didn't fuck, but after getting properly rekt by Ramsay she's 100% a Bolton.

She's just being a whiny little cunt, trying to back out of a marriage she agreed to.

>We follow the Starks
>K, House Stark calls on you for aid
>woah woah, fuck off why should we honour our ancient pledges of loyalty

literal shits, just like the rest of the North and Westeros. Honourless curs that should be killed tbqh

>Friendly reminder that there are only two Faceless Men, their temple is totally unguarded, and they are completely useless.

It's almost like the studio couldn't afford any more faceless men.

Lady Crane having magical anime bandages proves you are wrong.

Essos is east, Westeros is west, but what's west of Westeros user?

If Jon is R+L wouldn't that just mean he becomes a Rivers?

She does seem like a lot of fun.

hey guys that preston guys is not as bad as you say. he is pretty good. insightful, intelligent, with a good sense of humor

Best Sansa is rapesansa, and Jon will kiss all her troubles away

NAHWEET ENDZ

You left out the part of Jon being a bastard and sansa a lannister/bolton but ok.

essos retard

Davos is fucking awful now, he really should die off.

Lonely Light

Have to save money for the big battle every season!!!!

No you fag, they were married.

DID ANYONE SAY LEAKS

Americos.

Yeah and they probably actually have brain damage.

Depends on if Rhaegar and Lyanna married. There's some ideas that they secretly eloped at the isle of faces, which would be a neat way to work that location into the books.

Also, he'd probably still be a snow.

i think shes a lanister cuz Tyrion still alive (and i dont know if theres divorce in the got universe)

>Dorne
>well written

They're trying to be ironic, right?

leaks?

the theory is that they supposedly married as his people are known to do

Americos

Iron islands

Only tits and dragons.

Tommen is fucking adorable. He's 18, right? I want to give him a great big french kiss.

Please not Davos

Highgarden?

But Rhaegar is already married to Martell chick. And who married them? Did they like fuck infront of the godswood and that means they're married now because old gods?

Who will get his hands on the anti-Greyjoy weapons at the end of the episode?

Furtherwesteros

Nah bro, they were actually defending season 6 even as close as a week ago. Pretty hilarious in hindsight given how awful episode 8 was.

in the shows logic he got murdered since he turned down stannis