Yes, a lovely board, nice posts.

HOWEVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>600x600

[magic intensifies]

Another epic thread from those boys over on Sup Forums and twitter!!

+1000 pageviews to reddit!

I bet you enjoy the films of Jonathan C. Butler.

I bet you enjoy the films of John Landis

dumbleposting has grown too strong, and has formed an unholy alliance with dubsposters

Sup Forums is pretty much finished

the only thing that can save Sup Forums is a big guy

Dumbleposting will never reach the sophistication of Baneposting, it doesn't have the staying power. The scene is meme is based off also has no potential of kino-edits which means the meme will die within a week or two.

Baneposters win once again.

We shall see.

I already know of one edit.

youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98

>600

Nice

Yes, yes, well done, memers, well done...

HOWEVER

why must this be a competition

to the posters of Sup Forums, for the cool use of intelect while the world is in great peril, 50 points!

Yes yes. well done Baneposters, well done

HOWEVER

you can't touch us

Yes, yes, you have the high ground.

HOWEVER

Yes yes, nice high ground big guy, nice high ground big guy

HOWEVER

>memeing on other boards too

nice dubs
HOWEVER

Fucking Sup Forumsermin

The other houses flip their shit in happiness just to see Slytherin lose.

I wonder why the Slytherin kids are assholes to everyone else. Was there any positive Slytherin character in the books?

>implying Rowling has the artistic depth to maintain anything more than straight white and black morality

Nice, dubs. It'd be a shame if something happened to them.

this meme sucks

so does your mom

Slughorn is the only one really

>H-Ai-Rry Potter

A boy who lived falls in love with the sister of his ginger best friend.

HOWEVER, unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex leviosa with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of MAGIC.

Tonks was Slytherin

so was the real hero Snape

Tonks was Hufflepuff. Her mother was slytherin

>le epic potter lore

Back to tumblr

FINDS

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

This meme has no prolonged value. It's a one-off, a fad, and for that reason I'm out.

... For you!

However, her mother's name is also Tonks. Checkmate. Best game of chess on Sup Forums.