I got this problem. I have to attend a family dinner, however...

I got this problem. I have to attend a family dinner, however, my grandfather always "forgets" to use the correct pronouns when talking to and about me. What do I do. He's been made aware of it dozens of times.

How old is he? And how old are you?

shut the fuck up faggot

yea, we read that comic shit too.

What are you pronouns, if you don't mind me asking?

im 18 and hes like 50ish

Have you tried not acting like an attention-whoring faggot with fake problems? Just a hunch, op, that might work when dealing with people who have actually faced and dealt with actual challenges.

Also, b8 m8

What if he's right and you're a cunt

Pritende SPOODERMANE be

Born male but I'm a girl

haha no you aren't, your dna betrays you. You want to be a girl.

And you posted this on Sup Forums of all places, because...

i also got a thread on /adv/ but they were being cunts there

forgot picture.

im a girl u cunt.

see

Do u know how many transpeople commit suicide because of cunts like you?

Try /lgbt/?

He should attempt to respect your wishes, but if he doesn't don't push him. Actual conflict can only serve to make matters worse. As I've never been in this situation I can't say much more than that. Good luck, user.

Im not gay, I'm an ordinary girl.

Grow up you fucking special snowflake freak faggot dipshit.

not enough?

I'm an orginary guy who fancy girls with male bodies and penises. Want to meet up?

Meanwhile approximately 9000 children are going to starve to death today, but OP has REAL problems...

Op is a faggot
Sorry, lesbian.
Sike, you're a delusional faggot

Respect the elders.
Also, learn not to live as a dipshit who cares about pronouns as fighting for something like that makes you the sissy bitch you are.

The T in Lgbt is what you're looking for.

itt: edgy 13-year-olds sperg about things that don't affect them.

Boom! In your face bitch

Nah, Sup Forumsrah.

Me, I like women, and I like to do things that their parents would not want to watch (probably) to women, but sometimes, I want to be a female, yet I am realistic, and know that based on the number of Y chromosomes I carry, and my inability to pass along my mitochondrial DNA, and let's not forget that, without some medical gymnastics, I am not able to bear offspring nor produce eggs.

My inability to perform these things means that, quite simply, I am not, cannot, and beyond possible future technology that would remove very important things that make me me, will never be female.

You want to be female, I can commiserate. You want to be treated more as a female than a male, whatever, if people are willing to do that, good for you.

Just don't ever forget, biologically, you cannot do the things that would make you a female.

Have a nice day, MAN.

And yet you wasted your time to write that post for no reason

I only meet nice men.

Trust me, I've read a shitload h-manga. What you're supposed to do is "accidentally" walk in on him using the bathroom, then suck his dick until he comes like 10L in a single spurt on your face, then present your boi pussy for insemination wherein he'll cum another 40L into you

Trans people just love being victims. Ignore them.

He changed your diaper, he knows what you are,.

I have heard of good results with this procedure.

>And yet you wasted your time to write that post for no reason

and you wrote yours...

I'm a nice man. I've always got candy in my car for my shotgun passengers.

LGBT, the T is for transgender, which you are. Ignore what the people here say, they're not going to be of any help, they just act edgy and mean on purpose to feel big.

It's not about feeling big, it's about showing OP that he's a melodramatic piece of shit that should focus on helping people with real problems instead of telling everyone who wants and doesn't want to hear about his alleged condition

not enough?

Don't get offended, because simply, no one gives a shit that you consider yourself to be something because society says " it's ok, everyone is special". If you're getting offended by the use of an improper pronoun then you're just doing it for attention, get over it and grow up.

This is a fair point. All prejudice aside, he's an old man that's set in his ways that's called you his grandson for years. Making the switch is hard as hell.

It's like I came up to you and said to call rakes radishes from now on. You're probably gonna fuck up a lot. My niece (now nephew) is trans and I fuck it up all the time.

And if he just doesn't like it, fuck 'em. We're all just sacks of meat stumbling towards the void. No one should give a shit about your downstairs mix-up

This is Sup Forums, not Tumblr. Now remember to cut down the river, not across the street like all your other SJW faggot friends.

>like all your other SJW faggot friends.

Oh the irony.

Good, their existence is miserable, they don't deserve life

What irony?

OP, why don't you fuck yourself and quit trying to correct your grandfather with your politically correct views, you asshole.

Also post girl-penis

>Complains about sjws
>Is triggered about random tranny
>Demands that the things he doesn't like are removed
>Irony

Yeah, whinny faggots should kill themselves. May I suggest you now sit back and chug a bottle of bleach?

defo not in the mood for that now.

>Yeah, whiny faggots should kill themselves.

Please tell me that you're trolling and not actually this dense.

You deserve no answer
Your grand father is superior in every possible way
You are not capable to understand him
End your life
Spiderman thread incoming

Now drink bleach with ammonia

Why did you come to fucking Sup Forums then you newfag?

No, they commit suicide because even after they mutilate their bodies with surgery, they look in the mirror and realise they can never truly change their gender.

It's Sup Forums, what the fuck do you think?

Nice defense from someone so small, but I am not convinced.

You look like a male version of the is girl I liked

So it could be either?

Why are you so triggered right now? Did you take your meds today?

Even get your dick and balls chopped off or grow up and stop insisting you're 'a girl'.

obvious b8 is obvious
also you're a gay, don't fucking lie to yourself and others about it.

Tbh, I'm bored and trying to start and argument.

I guess not enough trans people, I mean, that mental illness still exist in the gene pool, maybe we need to go full concentration camps on them

/thread

The spidey with me

how about we rather euthanize the bigots.

How about we euthanise you?

I don't know what you are (M, F?) but you should kill yourself for trying to alienate a member of your own family with your stupid neologisms.

I will repeat: Kill yourself. And feel shame for your immature selfish delusions, you freak.

Violent death is better

Alright, Mr. Spiderman this thread is over. Do your thing.

No, you faggot

Ignore this assholes. Dont kill yourself. That way, in a few years when you grow out of this delusion you'll finally realise what a faggot you are.

Someone should screencap this for future tumblr posts

Ignore this guy and drink bleach

Kill yourself. Right in front of him. He'll never forget to use the "correct pronouns" then.

Kill urself.

kek'd

Don't forget to stream it so we can all watch.

>Hey uncle, remember that fag who killed himself?
>Him? Nah, what a sissy fag

Please just end your fucking life. You aren't a girl, you have a mental issue fucking gas yourself you aren't worth the fucking oxygen.

Haha your mentally retarded

he'd probably laugh, imagine being such a delusional fuck that you thought you were another gender. But even more imagine that, because no one accepted your batshit delusion, you killed yourself. I'd fucking be laughing my ass of at the faggots funeral.

ITT closet fags getting angry over a kid who prefers certain pronouns, and it doesn't affect them at all.

Sage

>you faggot
hello newfag

>What do I do.

Kill yourself so Sup Forums doesn't have to.