Crossdressing thread

Crossdressing thread
Give tips and pics

>pic related, me
>mfw phone don't rotate

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/RBqQl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if anyone wants to talk about this just share experiences advice or dirty if you want kik r.taylor786

I'm straight and have a gf

>I'm straight and have a gf

No.No you're not.

I just like to wear like a girl, beside this I like girls, dunno why it is not compatible

Bump

Well, then that's because you're not being honest with yourself. You're suppressing your true feelings and urges for cawk. Deep down you want to be a woman and ride peanus in a maid outfit. Don't fight it bro!

Already tried fingering with gf, it hurt and burn even with lube so idk

bump

There another one I like

Where does this claim come from? Seems more like a generalised assumption. I think it is possible to enjoy crossdressing and still like women. Sure, there's a possibility that OP is a little "non-straight" or whatever, but I still believe it could be like a fetish or a kink.

very cute. i'd love to do something like that, but i'm too embarrassed to purchase the clothing.

Kill yourself.

imgur.com/a/RBqQl

Top dialogue there, buddy. Really integral and necessary to this thread.

that's fucking beautiful.

Thank you. :3

They are gifts for my gf so I wear them while I can keep them

I have to admit that the last one with leaking precum is absolutely arousing...

I'm glad it makes you feel that way, heh. :3

Do your parents know you're a disappointment

GOTEEEM. I'm so edgy for not liking something that others do! go kill yourself you faggot.

It's a dated generalized assumption for sure. Was something I did as a kid

bump

>Already tried fingering with gf, it hurt and burn even with lube so idk

Clear homosexual tendencies. He's unsure, aka very gay. Don't question my expertise on faggotry!

A good amount of straight male like to be given a finger in pooper with a fellatio

Closeted gays, yes. They enjoy it because they imagine it's uncle Franks's penis in their ass, and some hairy sailor blowing them. This stems back to their childhood, where they are indoctrinated to like pucci, so they keep up a facade.