What do you think of her?

What do you think of her?

cute af user. Would tear into ass.

I don't know what anyone else is thinking, but I think she's super cute and pretty

She went to high school with me.We graduated a few months ago.She is one hell of a stoner ;)

A stoner eh? So Itake it she was a fun girl to hang out with? She's fucking cute man, any stories you got bout her?

I'd walk over to her grab her by the hair and stick my tongue down her throat while pulling and squeezing her tits extremely harshly.id then slap her face until she is crying and stop her crying by putting my cock down her throat. After that I'd get her worn thong and make her inhale it after which I'd stick it in her mouth so that the gusset is touching her tongue. I'd then stick my cock in her ass dry and slap her ass until it was red raw. Finally I'd bring her out on the street naked at night and make her blow drunk men and hobos.

During the summer brake after the 3 year she had a treesome with one of the boys from our class and one of her guy friends.

she looks like she'd give stella BJ's user.

Damn sound like a fucking awesome time. I wouldn't mind fucking her alongside with a friend. Got any more pics of this qt?

bet she is tight as fuck too. She is 100 lbs 5 ft.Tight ass

God damn I just wanna grab her legs in a spread eagle position and ran my dick in her sweet cunt.

yeah, bet she loves her hair pulled while she's taking a cock up the ass.

more of her

She looks innocent but i bet she is an anal cum slut.

cute 8/10 post more, wanna see that figure/ass

Is her name Lisa? Cause I fucked a girl that looks a lot like her in college if that isn't Lisa.

Suzy

>What do you think of her?
>her
Nice B8

How many you have? what type of pics you have?

if you want figure

more

I want to rip those yoga pants and bend her over that wall and pound her tight pussy while pulling her her as she scream my name.

Certainly looks better without shittily chopped bangs but still not my style.

CumShop