/fantasy/

Include league size/scoring, etc, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

games.espn.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=1863071&inviteKey=2301a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

16 Team PPR, 6 Point Passing TDs. How'd I do?

What flyer guys do you even target in a deep draft like that?

10 team standard scoring,

pick number 6

rate my team, give concerns, etc

12 man. Regular + half ppr. 4th pick. Drafted with aspies, 2/3 of them drafting QBs in front of me first round.

No bully

Didn't think your starters were that great, but you've got depth

5.8/10 I wouldn't be very confident in your RBs or WRs

Get a backup for Barnidge as early as a good option presents itself

Too many QBs and a kicker WAAYYYY to early

12 team, PPR, keepers

I know my RBs aren't that strong, but come on. I did better than a 5

Your rbs are pure question marks, Cobb is a #2, Hilton is a #2 and Beckham is going to have far more competition for targets than ever before. Your depth is also a concern. You have firm 5.8 there

Didn't get invited to my friend's league after playing in it for like 5 years. RIP in peace

Since when is Hilton a number 2?

Since he finished 5 receptions away from Moncrief last year at season's end and with Luck healthy he had less catches and TDs

Idk why, but I drafted Stefon Diggs. Should I drop him for Steve Smith or DGB?

non-ppr, 12 man league

Make spee league ill join

Steve Smith still being left is a steal, I'd snag him

Done.

tfw no TE

10 team standard scoring, 5th pick

Did I do alright?

Please rate me, its only my 2nd ever Fantasy Draft.
12-team Standard, 6pts for TDs, Draft Position 7.

Also, Dak Prescot is going into Free Agency tomorrow. If he is still there I REALLY REALLY want to drop Stafford for him.

Just in my gut I know its the right move, but does anyone have any input?

Green at 7th overall is a good pick, he should have a lot more targets this season with Jones and Sanu gone, Eifert hurt, and LaFell and Boyd being Dalton's only other options at WR. Miller at 18 is great. Picks 5 through 12 are all solid.

Not sold on Rawls and wouldn't have taken him 4th. Overall though you have a good team.

I'd keep Stafford. His production was awesome overall over the last half of the season, and Marvin Jones is pretty good.

Is Justin Forsett a viable waiver pickup in a standard league?

tyrod or matthew stafford season long or week 1

Sup guys, I just made a league.
ESPN 12 teams
Standard scoring, snake draft, 8 team playoff
Draft is friday at 8pm

Link: games.espn.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=1863071&inviteKey=2301a
Password: spee

I'm going to keep posting until it fills up.

dude. the first game is on thursday

Make the draft tonight or tomorrow and I'll get in.

10 player PPR. We run 1 RB and 2 flex (WR/RB/TE). How did i do?

QB: T. Brady, R. Wilson
RB: L. Murray, A. Abdullah, L. Blount, S. Ware
WR: AJ Green, D. Hopkins, J. Landry, M. Sanu, C. Coleman, K. White
TE: G. Barnidge, Z. Ertz
K: M. Crosby
D: Cardinals

20 team league.
Standard score.
8th pick.

Rate please.

I like this team, only weakness I see if maybe with TE's. Fleener is going to be very boom or bust this year. Jared Cook just sucks.

This is a team full of players I'm not sold on. But that is just me and I'm hella particular. I'd maybe try to get another WR, if not now but in a week or so.

Yes, any rb who may be the lead back deserves a spot on the bench at least. Can't promise he will be any good or if he takes his lead spot back, worth the risk I think.

For a twenty team league that's very solid, but you better hope your drafted team stays healthy. Good luck in free agency.

For 20 players that's great.

Definitely.

14 man PPR keeper

10 man PPR. 4th pick. Lite me up senpai

Alright guys, rate my team. 10 man .5 PPR 9th pick

>falling for the Dak meme
overall pretty solid. A little light on RBs but you can't be stacked everywhere, should be a pretty good team

Rate this trade. I receive Eddie Lacy, Kelvin Benjamin, and Shane between. I send him Doug Martin, TY Hilton, and Julius Thomas. 14 man PPR

>Implying I'll start him for anything more than 1 game

fair enough. I mean, someone in my draft took him in the 6th round. I couldn't tell if he was memeing or just retarded

This can't be real.
Is this guy a meme?

Ppr 10 man. When drafting I focused on RBs first, first place gets 800

Also added Dion lewis to my IT slot.

I donno but he is going to be sharing with Jamaal Charles after Week1

But yeah that catches my eye every fucking time

>yahoo

8 team ppr for fun.
Drop dak and Romo and u get a 7, rbs bring u down. Good for 14.
I wouldn't start Hyde but you hardly have a choice. Solid.
>cj Anderson
Prepare to be dissapointed
Decline.
Pick up a non-meme qb from waivers. 8/10 team. You win if freeman goes off again this year.

>stafford
>jones
not ba-
>theo
>any detroit rb in general
ehhh.....

no but that looks nice

rate mine

>CJ Anderson
I would have rather had him than Rawls which was my other option. I really wanted Shady but he got picked like 2 picks before I could take him

>Ameer Abdullah vs Colts in Indy
Vs
>Jeremy Hill vs Jets in NY

Week 1 starter PPR league

Who would you start?

Which of these 2 drafts is better?

Both standard scoring, left is a 10 team league, right is 12 team.

Man Abdullah busted out on me last year but Colts defense sounds way better than the Jets.

Real until West comes back from injury. Then its a RBC

10 man league, standard scoring.
I had 10th pick

How'd I do?

Yeah the Jets defense in NY has me worried

8 Man Standard, r8

>CJ , Thomas

what rounds were they taken?

for an 8 man, you're not nearly as stacked as you should be

I think it was CJ round 4 and Rawls in round 7. I'm not crazy about CJ, might try trade him, he was the only worthwhile RB on the board at the time. I'm pretty high on Rawls, have high hopes for him this season, even without a pre-season.

10 man league. 0.5 PPR. 3rd Pick. R8 me.

Any and all feedback, criticism and advice welcome

rate me please

Not sure about Woodhead in standard scoring, but once Jamaal comes back you shouldn't have anything to worry about

The fact that you have two strong TEs makes me feel like you reached a little early to grab them. Dunno how I feel about Thomas with Denver's meme QB, but beyond that you should be strong when Brady's at the helm.

12 team .5ppr

I have matt jones, his backup rob kelley and josh doctson. I really think doctson is a lot better than people have given him credit for but I need to drop either him or kelley to make room for a defense.

10 teams, 0.5 PPR, drafted 3rd
R8 pls
Also having a hard time figuring who to start and who to drop to get a K

10 man league, standard scoring, howd I do

>2 Def
>2 QBs when you got wilson
>Baldwin
>Parker

youre lucky that youre in a 10 man league where drafts dont matter or you might be in trouble
>Abdullah
>Sanders

.5 PPR, 14 Team, 6 PaTD.

Realized that we had a tiny bench after i drafted bell and brady and figured might as well load up on back-half dudes.

Do I go full tank for weeks 1-4 and try to dominate weeks 5+ or do I drop karlos and eifert and try and compete weeks 1-4 with a backup QB/Flex?

drop karlos and eifert immediately

Karlos literally isn't on a team

like how dumb are you if QBs get 6 points for throwing a TD then youre at a significant disadvantage if you dont start one. fucking retard

anyone going to start a quick league right now?

espn

Pls rate how did i do folks
Kicker is Justin Tucker, DEF is philly (playing browns week 1)

people who are in 10 team or lower should be exiled. the answer to their question is always so obvious and they don't answer any because they're tarded

>Duke Johnson
Idk about that my man

Ya defense is about to get styled on

next time try drafting actual players instead of handcuffs and suspended players

12 team, standard scoring

Obviously went WR with my first 3 picks -- a little nervous but tried to go heavy on RB's and cuffs.

Thoughts?

>2QBs
>2TEs
>McKinnon
>Draughn

C- Apply yourself

12 team standard scoring.

My current QB is Meme-iota... Do I give up Hyde and Keenan Allen for Zeke and Cousins?

I have a shitload of WRs, no RB
A guy asked for my Melvin Gordon + R Cobb, I get Lacy. Since I think that's too much, i offered Jeffrey for Lacy
Who wins?

gonna need you to post your other starters and bench before being able to make a decision.

Fuck no

Guy getting Jeffery

The Sup Forums league I'm on.

NAME Power Ranking:

1. Hiroshimoot Nagasaki Bombers
2. Dindu Nuffins
3. Gleicial Lanzarinos
4. Big Guys 4 U
5. Le Cut Inside Team
6. Easy Cheezy
7. Razorcakes
8. Harambes
9. Tardinals
10. Real TSUUUUED
11. Plaxidental Shooting
12. BlackDogBlade

#1 is the undisputed #1 because of the great reference to our lord and savior Moot.

Also, please add flags to your teams, guys. I know some missed the draft (myself included, from pick 6 and onwards) but let's try to make this league as competitive as possible.

These names are all shit other than Razorcakes

rate my team senpaitachi, standard 10 team league

QB Andy Dalton, Cin QB
RB Ezekiel Elliott, Dal RB
RB C.J. Anderson, Den RB
WR Sammy Watkins, Buf WR
WR Jarvis Landry, Mia WR
TE Jordan Reed, Wsh TE
FLEX A.J. Green, Cin WR Q
D/ST Texans D/ST D/ST
K Dan Bailey, Dal K

Bench Golden Tate, Det WR
Bench Giovani Bernard, Cin RB
Bench Jameis Winston, TB QB
Bench Spencer Ware, KC RB
Bench Frank Gore, IND RB
Bench Eric Ebron, DET TE

10 man and picked 8th, how did I do, does this line up look good?

Since you're here, please trade me Delanie Walker. Thanks. I sent you an offer you can't bulbasaur.

>2 QBs
>CJ Anderson

CJ is going to burn so many people this year

>get a text from bro saying we have to do our auction draft now
>just got done taking a giant dab
>proceed to draft pic related in a standard auction
>never done auction before, not even a mock
>overspend on memes and have no money for other players

How shit is this team lads?

.5 PPR,16 man.
OBJ was a first round auto pick and drafted Vereen because i thought it was a 1 PPR

Rate plox

Sure thing senpai....wish I hadn't waited until the 11th to draft a QB

Is Devin Funchess a good sleeper pick in a standard league?

Don't get the hate for Foster, the other options I had when I picked him were Jonathan Stewart, Duke, Langford and Woodhead.

He may have been in sleeper territory like a month ago. All reports from Carolina indicate he's looking like the #1 guy. Kelvin may have taken a step back unfortunately. It's one thing for a guy to do well in preseason, it's a whole other thing when he's praised in preseason games and more importantly camp/practice

why?

I think you picked a TE too early. You could have settled with someone solid like Antonio Gates or even Dwayne Allen down the line. People drafted QBs all over the place in that league, which is bizarre. I would definitely have gone with Jameis Winston in the 10th round. You drafted a kicker too early.

5/10.

>TJ Yeldon
Things are not looking in the RB department, man. Maybe you could try a trade using Gillmore + any other WR. I don't think Gillmore will produce that much early on since he's injured (our whole TE corps is).
>Delanie Walker
10/10, tamo junto!
E mais, TJ Yeldon foi a pick do meu cunhado no draft da nossa "liga da senpaiília". O draft foi domingo. Até hoje a gente tá rindo kkkkk (são apenas 4 pessoas na liga, ele foi pro draft sem big board, mas fez merda aí).

Looking good. Got great value in Mariota imo, worth the pick. Nothing to worry about other than those questionable guys, but your bench os good too.

Keep Stafford.

Not liking your bench players. WRs could be better. I would pick up Spencer Ware since Charles probably won't play week 1.

I traded Cam Newton and Deangelo Williams for Devonta Freeman, Terrance Williams, and Russell Wilson. Good or bad trade? I was thinking at RB and WR

14 Team 1 PPR
Picked 5th
Keeper was Leveon Bell

Forsett is still available, should I replace White with him? Its on waivers and I'm 10th

This. I can't stand 10 team leagues.

Swap out Hyde and Gore for Ware and Williams immediately.

12 team? 20 team? You have no replacement for Charles and your receivers look week. It's standard scoring
so that's manageable. You're in for a rough time for the first couple weeks and probably the whole season, but it'll get better.
I think Rawls is better than Anderson desu.
Left by far.
You did pretty well, my only concern is ivory but you can just put in charles.
Should be better, anderson&rawls are both not great, also you should be starting dalton this week I think.
Julio and bell only good players for 10 man. Lots of handcuffs and suspended players.
One you start your bench players it'll get better
I would drop Stafford and you're good. Keep d for matchup.
>dez
>karlos
>starting brady/bell
You'll lose the first 4 weeks and the other 9.
Start Williams over hyde/gore. Your rbs are trash.
Your first reply is right.
>dez
7/10 you tried
Drop Winston
Cj will dissapoint you.
Not bad just start hyde and Floyd in flex
For 16 man you fucked yourself hard by drafting brady. You can start burger all year and do fine.
Hyde spooky, Allen spooky, and you shouldn't start mariota. Grab cousins, stafford, bortles, carr off waivers.
Stewart I think would be better. Foster is a huge question mark coming from an injury season to a team that could hardly run the ball at all last year, he also hasn't been all that spectacular when at 100%.

r8?
Def is Seattle

>Anderson
>Rawls

How anyone can draft a RB from Seattle is beyond me. That O line is undoubtedly the worst in the league. That's coming from a Pats fan btw; our o line is steaming garbage as well.

Who should I start as my Flex?

Ware or Gore?

Non PPR