Anglo-Australian girl (in picture) died after drinking few shots of spirytus (96% alc. vol)

Anglo-Australian girl (in picture) died after drinking few shots of spirytus (96% alc. vol)

Eternal Anglo fears the Slav (tho I feel really sorry for her death)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2gJQjCa-lLk
perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/perth-teenager-nicole-bicknell-died-after-drinking-95-per-cent-polmos-spirytus-rektyfikowany/news-story/ce194ba688ee2d858ec34200c00b79d1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellulosic_ethanol
ibtimes.co.uk/41-killed-siberian-town-after-drinking-toxic-bath-lotion-cheap-alcohol-substitute-1597229
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Waste of a hot girl

That was like years ago m8

Wtf? You're not supposed to drink that shit. Only homeless people do that.

>Nicole Bicknell's family now want the high-strength drink banned
>drink

For fuck's sake, who drinks spirytus? It's used for cakes or to make vodka, it's not for drinking without diluting.

She lives in our hearts

youtube.com/watch?v=2gJQjCa-lLk

So what was the direct cause for her death?

What kind of a fucking idiot drinks anything with more alcohol in it than wine? Except beer and wine all alcoholic drinks taste like poison.

It's like putting ten spoons of coffee into your cup and then drinking it black afterwards saying how amazing it is. No, it isn't. One spoon of arabica is alright.

Pure spirt is the poison idiots, only complete drunkards drink this and not die.

Severe alcohol poisoning?

>died after drinking few shots of spirytus (96% alc. vol)
At least she got the Darwin award.
Wine is just a slightly stronger grape juice and beer is like water, they are hardly alcohol.
Try some good cognac someday, if you want to drink alcohol for taste.

>What kind of a fucking idiot drinks anything with more alcohol in it than wine?
The Ancient Greeks thought that only barbarians drank undiluted wine, if I remember correctly, they took 7 parts of water per each part of wine.

I forgot to add that this was one of reasons why Greeks didn't recognize Macedonians as fully Greek, even though they spoke very similar dialects (of course, there were also other reasons, like polygamy).

You have to be fucking retarded to drink anything above 40-50%-vol straight and anything above 80%-vol mixed.

I'm more anti alcoholic than any of you. All the alcoholic drinks are poison. There's no exception. Muslim were right about alcohol.

>You have to be fucking retarded
>Australian girl
Checks out

>all these pussy-ass nigger wannabe """Slavs""" whining about how you shouldn't drink spirytus
I have drunk spirytus many times and I also drink 60-80℅ moonshine with my dad whenever I visit my parents. We're not even a bydło family, my dad's actually an intellectual and I'm studying CS at one of the best schools in Poland, we just don't fuck around when it comes to drinking.

I drink 151 everclear straight, but im an irish german mix.

>drinking
how much you wanna bet she actually poured it over a tampon and put it in her bagina

>drinking spirytus at all
Natural selection in progress

Studying Counter-Strike
>Not bydło

Moonshine though is gods gift.
Delicate and doesnt burn your throught even though you can light it on fire.
And no hangover afterwards.

Anything up to ~60-70% is safe to drink as long as you're not a "party animal"

Drinking pure spiritus is extreamly stupid but can be done, i just wouldnt recommend more than one shot, since that shit can ignite on its way down.

It has vodka on its label, smells like vodka and the bottle should not look so familiar.

>I'm studying CS
Dropped.

10/10 in britain

t. stinking animal

>You have to be fucking retarded to drink anything above 40-50%-vol straight and anything above 80%-vol mixed
I'm not even drinking that much, but even 70% unmixed is alright. It's not particularly tasty, but it won't kill you. AFAIK ethanol in any concentration is safe to drink if you're not lacking alcohol dehydrogenase, don't drink it on empty stomach and don't breath in the fumes.

>one of the best schools in Poland
Poland has schools? I thought all you learn is how to come over to Germany and steal our cars and jobs

>SPIRYTUS REKT

>Pure spirt is the poison idiots, only complete drunkards drink this and not die.
I should be worried about this.

lol noob

Don't be dumb, it's not. You just get a lot of it undiluted which can shock you.

I'm checking the news at the moment. Link, in case anyone is interested:
perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/perth-teenager-nicole-bicknell-died-after-drinking-95-per-cent-polmos-spirytus-rektyfikowany/news-story/ce194ba688ee2d858ec34200c00b79d1

>The Australian Medical Association called for a ban on the sale of Spirytus Rektyfikowany two years ago.
>SOMEONE USED A PLASTIC KNIFE FOR SUICIDE! BAN PLASTIC KNIVES!

Strongest I've ever had. 2 shots was good enough for me. Brother had 4 and was throwing up all over the place

>Nicole, who wanted to follow in her father and grandfather’s footsteps by becoming a police officer, rarely drank alcohol.
>drinks a few shots of 96% alcohol
Welp, no idea why she expected survivng that

>Anglo-Australian

>Anglo-Australian

pleonasm

>

OP probably said that to focus on the fact she was not an immigrant but a native.

Domestic violence and sexism in the workplace.

95% alcohol.
Hope she won a Darwin Award.

don't ever reply to me again

soft cunt

you as well

>The Australian Medical Association called for a ban on the sale of Spirytus Rektyfikowany two years ago.
Polmos couldn't ask for a better advertisement

>Perth
Yeah nah, more like the shit end of Fremantle.

>hoodie from Cropp
that's a good brand mate

Better a soft cunt than a dead cunt.

I consumed some Everclear while I was drinking my Olde English 40 oz.

i don't remember how much I had, maybe 2-3 shots worth. I just poured it in a glass mixed with diet coke. tasted like hand sanitizer

what followed was the weirdest sensation i have ever felt from alcohol. it was closer to anesthesia than any typical euphoric drunkenness. typically when i am drinking, i can maintain some level of lucidity as my motor coordination goes down the toilet but with the everclear it was so overwhelming that I honestly didn't know what was going on. that shit cray

It means your brother puked after just 126-185 ml of pure alcohol (USA has no standard shot size so it depends) and you couldn't handle even half of it

in Poland if you hand drink a 0,5l (200 ml of pure alcohol) bottle of vodka by yourself you're not even considered a man

0,7l per person is the optimal amount of vodka

>only complete drunkards drink this and not die.

That's bullshit, when I was 13 y.o. I managed to drink a cup of pure medical spirit (~97%) on a bet and I didn't die, as you see.

I meant "can't" not "hand"
Fucking phone

>drinking what is practically legal meth

she deserves it for being a dumbass

t. someone who has never had everclear

I mix that stuff with grapefruit juice as my mainstay beverage, and apart from the burn you feel in your throat and warm feeling in your stomach, it doesn't change your drunken state as compared to a vodka

In some African countries boys are not considered a man until they get their dicks mutilated by a bunch of guys over a weekend ritual where many end up dying.
The point is that your tribalistic bullshit is all the same form of sadism. Enjoy your manhood while the rest of us will enjoy living in modernity.

>and I didn't die
how do you know?

This was almost 8 years ago when we were teenagers. Not that I care how I get drunk. Just as long as I do.

>The whole is fremantle isnt shit.

>Couple of old buildings
>Market full of chinks
>Library with abbo's squatting outside
>"University"
>A strip with a couple of restaurants and cafe's
>Hill with some torpedo's and old cannons
And all the architecture the newer architecture is kept in a brutalist manner.

What a lightweight

Australians always pretend they are like Crocodile Dundee while in reality they are the biggest nonces living in a biggest nanny state in the world

>be australian
>die from a shot of vodka
can't make this shit up

Yeah, that's the rule of thumb when you're throwing a party and that's 280 ml of pure alcohol, but puking all over the place after an amount smaller than 0,5 is really really fucking pathetic.
How can Americans be such fags when it comes to drinking? They're mostly descendants of Germanic people and they can drink almost like humans.

Being in hell shouldn't feel that bad, so I believe I'm still in Russia.

This, if theres "domówka" (house party for you infidels) planned 0.7L is planned per person at the shop and usually some extra bottles are bought for good mesures, cause you never know.

>only 200ml

JUST

>beer is like water
maybe if all you drink is shitty lager

That's the Injun blood in Americans that makes them unable to drink. Indians are notoriously weak headed

Stick to your shitty wines that cause massive hangovers

>Diet coke
Here's your fucking answer.
Probably your alcohol was shit too.

>lolpussy i can drink THIS much alcohol
>o yea? well i can drink THIS much alcohol
meanwhile, adults who actually enjoy alcohol will drink for taste not for alcoholic percentage

enjoy your teenage years lads

>wine
lmfao

rakiya is stronger than your cucked vodka

>Drinking alcohol for taste
You know nothing about central europe

Enjoy dying from a shot of vodka fag.

>drink for taste
Got that backwards buddy

>adults who actually enjoy alcohol will drink for taste
what the fuck

>drinking alcohol

I drink 1.5L - 2L of vodka in one sit. Almost every day. Which ofc lasts many hours.
Speaking of pure spirit when I were younger we drank whole canisters of it. Of course we added water(or there is traditional drink for women - klukovka. You put a lot of berries into pure ethanol and let it stay for some time.)

Isn't that shit used for cooking or producing other alcoholic beverages?

Just add some water - you produced vodka. In Russia a lot of people especially technicians who have access to it drink en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellulosic_ethanol now that's some weird shit tastes like rubber. But makes you drunk.

> The Islamic Bank Of Thailand

What the fugg :DD

What are you supposed to use it for?

God rest your liver and body x

It's ironic, Slavs have the highest alcohol related deaths

Because we drink things like
ibtimes.co.uk/41-killed-siberian-town-after-drinking-toxic-bath-lotion-cheap-alcohol-substitute-1597229
Nobody ever died from normal vodka

here in bulgaria a lot of people make homemade rakiya, and love to hand it to other people as a gift or sell it, and if you fuck up the recepy it can kill you

a lot of people died in such an instance a few years ago in some village here

Because wine back then was more like syrup

On the bright side, at least their colon is moisturized

>tfw this hasn't even been on the news here

oh well, she kinda looks like a girl i know.

This is the most Russian reply ever.

>people actually think being lightweight is a bad thing

>Not drinking goon

What a fucking whore, she deserved to die

how exactly is it a good thing

underrated post based russki

it was her decision to drink it, how do they justify banning something that most people don't drink straight and use maturely?

Amateurs. I use distillation and then cheap molecular sieves from China to dehydrate cheap vodka into lab-grade anhydrous ethanol - well over 99% pure alcohol.

Then I pour a bunch of it into my coffee before I drive to work.

We can say she got REKTyfikowany

Hmmmm me and my friend drank a bottle of it while snowboarding and we're fine.

I guess she wasn't used to strong alcohol.

it's illegal to sell here because people would obviously just drink it anyway

doctors can buy it with prescription and then they drink it and sell it to their friends who drink it

desu i find the idea of "lol who drinks that anyway" silly because of course you drink alcohol

Did she win a Darwin award or something?

Still, even stupid girls like are fuckable and it is just a waste of female material.

ГДE Я MOГУ КУПИTЬ ЭTO ПOЙЛO?

t. never drunk be4, but want to die