What do I have b?

What do I have b?

a shitty camera

Helps it really burns.

cancer

a problem

burns my eyes too

Shingles. See a doctor. Welcome to Hell.

Allergic to your deodorant.

An allergic reaction maybe. Maybe eczema. Probably herpes in all honesty.

Why come to us if were a bunch of fags?
Go to a doctor

Dude pls, I'm serious

an hairy belly

It seems like you have random red bumps on your skin

a worthless life

Looks like you hit puberty while scolding yourself so your friend stabbed you with a biro until most of the hair was gone but then gave up and jacked off onto your burn marks, that's all I can think of, if you're sure it's not this, go see a doctor.

They'll probably say the same but it's good to get a second opinion.

Medfag here.
Really sure it's AIDS

ITS my armpit. it can't be herpes right?

no it's herpes

Scabies for sure brobro

Obviously herpes, trust me im a doktor. You got it from the jews.

Statisticsfag here, I'm 999% sure that trips never lie, sorry dude, must be aids.

Stage 3 herpes.

The normal stage 1 herpes has advanced into its lethal form. Though very rare, stage 1 herpes can advance quickly into its lethal form of stage 3 with the introduction of mass quantities of semen by oral or anal means.

Tltr : OP is a fag.

That's definitely Lumbago. Were you recently in a mosquito supporting environment? I'm gonna guess yes. Stagnant water...great breeding ground for them. You'll probably piss through your ass for the next couple of days, but just stay hydrated between dry heaves and you should be okay. The itching is gone in like 2 days, 3 tops.
Sauce: I watch Greys Astronomy.

>grey's atronomy

Kek'd

Allergic reaction or folliculitis

If it itches mostly at night it's definitely scabies.. gotta see a doc to get the prescription anti-skinbug cream, clean all your linens using hot water, Lysol the shit out your bed, coat your entire body (minus head) in the ant-skinbug cream and leave it on for 24 hours. If you wash your hands your gotta reapply the cream. Then wash it off, two weeks later repeat entire process. Treat everyone in the household whose made direct contact with you or your clothes/bed/towel/chairs for an extended time. 1 month later you're good brobro... btw, it's only gonna get worse, embrace the suck, pause.

vagina arm

Thanks for the help fags. It's not me thou. My faggy brother.

The shit camera: IPhone

A boy. Mozel tov.

It's a reaction to your shitty deodorant. Old Spice is an a few other are known to cause some serious burns. Look it up on Google.

How long has the rash been there?

Anyone know a good antifungal for Tinea Verisicolor? I've had it for a few months and it's starting to hug me.

pic for post attention
>it's a baby turtle that I found last year. I did release it

Lotrimin

Looks like herpes. Also like disgusting back hair.

Caustic cum. Stop jizzing on your belly when you fap.

You are becoming a Brundlefly

Ringworm don't spread like that brobro, I'm telling you... it's scabies... do you have any red bumps on your wrist, hands/feet, groin, thigh, waistline, or behind the knee? If so... defiantly scabies spreading fam

you might want to call ghostbusters if the fungi is hugging you

I'm pretty sure you got the corruption from The Evil Dead.

trip dont lie you got the aids

if you run your finger over the bumps, do they sort of sloff tothe side and release liquid? almost like water/sweat?

get the powder anti fungal, then the ointment of a separate kind (theres generally only 2 otc antifungals most commonly sold) mix them into a paste and rub it on there, two birds with one stone, while not losing any effectiveness to sweat

You see how the bumps are in lines?? Tell tell sign of scabies borrows brobro. You gotta hella bugs and eggs in you fam

AIDS

Any otc topical antifungal should work, like terbinafine (lamisil) or an - azole.

Are they filled by pus? Or are the contents liquid?

Autism

scabbies leave lines you dumb faggots, from borrowing. youre combining scabbies and bed bug bites (who bite in a line).

those are clogged subcutaneous sweat glands, similar to hidradenitis, except this is caused by his deodorant. more than likely he has a reaction to the perfume in it, but it could be an aliminum silicate reaction.

It's scabies... trust me fam... hes probably already tried antifungals with no success if it's been there for a whole month. Why else would he be resorting to Sup Forums for medical advice. Obviously the shit he's tried ain't workin and he don't have health insurance to see a doctor. Am I right OP?

Haven't used any new deodorants either have you?

or its been there for a month necause he keeps putting deodorant on, when those fuckers pop, theyll clog more pores.

That looks like a severe case of faggotry.

Thanks buddies
didn't even catch my fuck up until you spotted it, here's a (You)

das what happens when you use your dads razor that he shaves his asshole with m8

Is it one armpit or both of them?
If both, it's probably his deodorant/antiperspirant

Halloween spirit

looks like a severe case of faggotry mixed with aids

Walnuts

who is she

Well i wouldn't be a doctor if that wasn't cancer !

Was watching Ash vs the Evil Dead looks like you may be bonded to the Necronomicon

Looks like skin with hair. I'd say you have about 30-40 years left. Trust me, I'm a real doctor. Like Doctor Mario.

You are allergic to your antiperspirant
Take 100mg benadryl by mouth, slather that shit with anything that has lidocaine in it

Herpes. I'm guessing you shaved your junk or face first. Yes, it can be transfered to other parts of the body given scrapes. Seen it before. Congrats. Get the antivirals.