18 year old senior here. Class prez, student council president, 1450 SAT, 4.0...

18 year old senior here. Class prez, student council president, 1450 SAT, 4.0, acceptance into one of the top ten colleges in the world. I tried acid this past weekend and loved it. Psycho ex girlfriend found out and is planning on telling every person she knows, including the principal, my parents, the teachers, my college coach. She has proof. About to have everything taken away. What do? Should I an hero if it is? I have depression anyway but kept going for my family, don't know if I can do that without any chance for a future.

Pic indirectly related.

depends what kind of proof

fill us in user

what kind of proof?

Nice bait user. Made me reply.

Do it faggot

Picture evidence from one of my friends I did it with. He sent it to a mutual friend who doesn't like me.

The fact that you did it isn't a crime they can't do anything to you

No bait homie. Tabs I did. Not all of them obv.

Say it was shopped.

I would say threaten her but you'd probably get arrested, destroy the evidence if possible

That proves nothing

That could be anyone's hand...

Are you sure? Schools operate under different rules. And the coach can certainly rescind his push through admissions and make sure I don't get in.

What proof that you took it?
>it's from a different party. You weren't there.

Done?

InVader Zim!!!

Well you're right but there's no point in me making this thread either

Is it you in the act. If not then you didn't do anything as far as they know.

Or just join the trades like every other fuck up and do drugs whenever you want. It's a good life when you can do acid every weekend and molly and coke and shrooms. I'm not rich but I have a lot of ducking fun

ZIIIIIIM!!!!!!!!!!

True. And it's not like they can make me drug test either.

do police give a shit even if someone sends them a picture of someone doing drugs. can you even be prosecuted for that?

It's just acid. Exploring your own mind isn't wrong. Your life is far from over. Calm the fuck down and realize that most people will just be curious about the experience.

Play it cool and it will be cool. Always trip in a safe area if possible.

DEA

Who give even less of a shit to someone like OP...

Alright guys I feel a tiny bit better. Just gonna ride it out and deny. Thank ya.

But the picture shows something that can identify you? Your face, a body mark, if the picture is done and shows your home...

If she can't clearly state those, you are
>18 year old senior here. Class prez, student council president, 1450 SAT, 4.0, acceptance into one of the top ten colleges in the world.

Power can beat Intrige.

I bet your daddy also has moneys, so you can calmly wait for ther to fuck up spreading the image and be "american" and start legal things

Well, if you're as smart as you claim you are, making a public admission on a globally monitored website like Sup Forums was pretty fucking dumb wasn't it, shitforbrains?

Apart from that, you're talking a fat load of shit. You know it. I know it.

The only remotely truthful thing about your little fable is your ex got proof you do drugs and shes talking to your boss at Wendys, right?

There goes your Xbox game money, kid. Tough shit you live in a country where your blood can be checked by employers in a shit tier job.

Plus idk if people still care about drugs anymore, iunno, im in Washington St.

How does she have proof? Just deny. Nobody you've mentioned has any interest in believing her story and when you just shrug and sheepishly say "She's a bit off since we broke up" no one will give a fuck

High school teacher here. Granted, I teach in the god damn ghetto like none of these people would ever believe, but schools are generally the same unless you're in like, Alabama.

You didn't do drugs at school, the school has no power over some heresay bullshit like an ex. If you're this smart, you already know how to calmly lie under pressure. Just do some "oh god, she's starting shit again? Guys...I'm sorry....she has been out to hurt me and I guess this is what her next bright idea was...yeah, I don't have the time, patience or interest in hard drugs, you can tell I have too much ahead of me and I just want to focus on preparing for college and making the most of my senior year." shit for administration and you're gold.

Is that how you help a brother that's stressing out? Monitored doesn't mean read, and the people that monitor these sites have better things to do than prove some kid had a psychedelic.

Also, if everything you read is a fable., how do you know anything for sure? Just sayin.......

deny everything

Yeah you'll be ok. I have really good intuition sometimes. I myself look forward to the day when i don't ever have to lie to protect my rights and my privacy. Until then just be thankful most people aren't stupid these days. People are getting more intelligent over all. They're more worried about drugs that might affect your ability to graduate so don't look down on them for caring.

Still gotta protect your rights though!

Wasn't that reply a load of meaningless social media generated libtard bilge? Yup.. it was.

I prefer the reality of dealing with bullshit. You like to wring hands and play the everyones a fucking victim game.

Notice how OP has shut the fuck up after my post? Truth hurts.

inb4 'you hurt his feelings' and other predictable handwringing offal.

Own it. It drives crazy bitches even more crazy.

Bro, you just sound like you're angry and ranting at everything. I myself have done that before, so relax, this too shall pass. Remember.

Refusing to be a victim doesn't mean becoming a bully or a dick.

If you're not helping you're just looking for arguments. I suggest a constructive outlet for your rage.

Cya.

What about my gay

It's alright, we all fuck up right out of highschool anyway.
Just live a normal life, I doubt you'd be true turned away from a local university of something. If you perform well enough, you can try to get into better schools for your graduate program.

Your gay will come to you one day.

;_; t-thank you s-sempai

They can't do anything and if they do, sue?

Hey man I'm still here. If you wanna ask questions to verify the story feel free. I left because some helpful people here calmed my nerves. I think I'm gonna be fine as long as I don't trip up my story on itself, which I'm fairly good at not doing.

> High school teacher here. Granted, I teach in the god damn ghetto like none of these people would ever believe, but schools are generally the same unless you're in like, Alabama.

Like really. For like real? Wow. Like dude... no way, dude. Like really!

>High school teacher here. Granted, I teach in the >goddamn< ghetto
>like none of these people would ever believe But schools are generally the same unless you live somewhere like, Alabama, for example.

Super intelligent. Have all those unis wanting you. Still replying to a dead thread.

LOL. Like is said..

DRAFTED #IMWITHHER I WANT ALL YOU CIS MALE RACITS TO BE DRAFTED

There's no proof that those blotter papers aren't blank. A picture is not enough. Well, maybe enough for your principal / parents to shaft you, but not enough for a court of law.