If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

sadly i just want human company

this

fucking picky little shit

whats the matter user

are the robot waifus not good enough for you anymore user?

Dresscode+buttplug+vibe
1st offense braless, small plug, low vibe
2nd offense braless+wifebeater, medium plug, high vibe
3rd offense booty shorts from the school so everyone knows, large plug, audibly vibrating vibe on max

Girls entering grade 9 will be subjected to random quiz containing stuff from higher grades. if under 80% they will get spanked naked in my office. If under 70% they get fucked followed by a creampie. If under 60% they become my personal pets to take home.

will they get to be used by other students too?

anymore lefty to keep the thread bumpin with replies?

Bare feet and no bra

No only me again and again until they get pregnant

nice, what's the rest of the dresscode look like. any top? or pants?

also punishments?

They have to let me clean their ass and pussy after they go to the bathroom, no toilet paper. Punishment is um....they have to give me a prostate massage, eat my cum and drink my piss.

booty shorts without panties right

Fuck I love when my girlfriend wears bootie shorts without panties. When she spreads her legs you can see her pubes hanging out the side. It's so hot when she wears them when my friends are over and flashes her cunt at them.

i have more right

what about girls who get below 50% (failed)?

Sexual intercourse is the required final for Health Class. All students will be assigned a partner and must exercise safe-sex practices.

If you cannot bring your partner to orgasm within the alotted time, you will both fail and be subject to remedial conditioning after school hours.

Remedial conditioning will consist of heavy physical exercise, enema cleansing, and prostate stimulation.

You will be allowed a single re-take of the final assignment. Those who fail a second time will be dismembered of arms and legs, and be processed into glory-holes for upper-classmen.

sounds hot. how would would the whole gloryhole process work? would they just be given to individual upper-classmen?

They'd be kinda like the short bus kids of today's schools. They'd be wheelchaired onto the short bus, brought to school, and basically brainwashed into thinking their existence revolves around their function as a sex slave in school since they aren't suitable for the real world.

If any of the seniors is going through a bad breakup or some sort of emotional stress and it seems to be affecting their performance before graduation, the nurse would coordinate a relief session to get the ball rolling for the seniors.

At a unexpected time you will be taken to my office clothes ripped off then raped by me until each hole filled with cum and from then on can only stay on a leash and naked then made into one of my personal cum dumps next to my fuck pets

instead of brainwashing, it'd be hot if they still resist, but they can't do anything because they can't move

what would you do when you take them home?

I'm actually writing a script of an erotic manga revolving around this premise. Female freshmen falling in love with a junior male, ends up failing the final because the guy is a fat fuck, goes through remedial conditioning, forced to fuck the guy she likes and the anxiety ruins her performance. They pull her off to process her and she wakes up along the other failures and beside the fat kid who couldnt make her cum either, getting plowed by a bull jock.

All the failures have shaven heads and black masks on that have mouthholes. They pick her up and she flails around but get's sedated. She gets carted off to the nurses office and the guy she likes is telling the nurse all the feelings he had for the girl and he feels bad about her failing that it makes him want to share her fate. They set up him to fuck her and she makes him cum.

she wakes up with robotic limbs, new breasts and a GED and is sentenced to live with her crush forever as his sex slave.

Put each one on a leash and take all of their clothes and then chain them to the wall. any virgins would be marked and saved for later and nonvirgins will be used first by being fed my cum as part of their daily meals and woken up at 830am by getting my cock shoved down their throats. then trained to need my cock for survival by being fucked and filled three times a day then walked on all fours naked on leashes in public and thoroughly fucked in public till no shame left and only drive to have cum left any it graduated from there

i find it hotter if it was a creepy nerdy guy who had a crush on a freshman girl instead, and she hated him

I always had a fantasy of girls having the need of eating guys semen because it contains some sort of essential vitamins and shit. every day at a certain time there would be blowjob time at the school and every girl would have to blow every guy in a rotation principle.

what if she can't handle the vibes and takes them out?

...shit that is a good idea.

how do you think it would play out?

a lot of girls would hate the idea

they'd probably try to escape

bump

that's what makes it extra hot

what happens if the girls don't eat semen?

they die after a few weeks

Thats why I have them on leashes or chained to the wall and ill blackmail them or their families or id pay them to keep quiet

misbehaving girls can be put in a class filled with creepy, nerdy, or special ed boys, so she'd have to suck them off

yeah, good idea, it's only for their own safety, kek

Naiive freshmen boy failing all of his classes to play his favorite ecchi mmo gets hit with his health final and is like "oh shit thats today?" forgets to bring condoms so he has to bring his partner to orgasm orally.

The girl is on the student council and has had multiple sexual partners. The virgin boy fails miserably to bring her to orgasm. Feeling betrayed, he resists orgasm out of spite. [insert 'you're not the only one who can act like that, dyke' line]

Both are sent to remedial conditioning and they're both abused, humiliated, and forced to orgasm in front of each other. He finds out her weakness is being grabbed behind her knees.

When the retake happens, he cups the back of her knees and sucks her clit to bring her to orgasm almost immediately. He then breaks out a condom and fucks the daylights out of her asshole.

He doesn't orgasm inside her, so she's forced to finish him manually. However, she's so exhausted that she can't do anything with vigor. She just begs him to cum on her face, but he can't.

She get's taken off to be processed.

Same emotional breakdown/happily ever after scene as but genders reversed.

Weekly school sluts are assigned, every girl gets a turn at least once. Has to wear a certain outfit to school and adhere to pricing rules. Hand jobs are free. She keeps 25% and the school uses the rest to fund the lunch program and laundry services for cum soaked uniforms. Whores get to help out their school and have fun at the same time.

Facials/anal/group etc are priced higher

wait so what happens to the girl after in the end?

how do you think the girl would react?

Girl gets turned into sex toy, forced to fuck the guy she couldn't bring to orgasm, gets turned into sex android who worships his cock while he plays video games.

well, they would be disgusted at first. but in this world semen tastes like honey, even better. after are short while they would be hooked and they would even blow of the lowest creatures at the school with a smile on their face.

would the girl be a freshman too? i thought she was given to upper classmen

Let me sniff their butthole through their clothes. Punishment is they would have to smell mine

No panties allowed that'd be the nr 1 rule
Suck my dick if you get caught wearing any

I'm a simple guy.

During the summer, really short skirts with no panties and mandatory Brazilian shave, with fetish "cow" or "kitty" set bikini top with collar and hears.

During colder days, any kind of fetish "fluffy" warm clothes.

>at school
How old are you son and what are you doing up past your bed time

so many guys would try to peek at the cuter girls' pussies/assholes

would pants be allowed?

Also id get them pregnant and get them to raise my next set of sluts till the reach the same age as the ones that started

it'd be hot if they continued hating it though, and the nerds would taunt her about sucking them

still here?

bump

>if you could make any rule for cute girls at school
I remember being 14 and thinking stupid shit like this.

asian girls too?

Depends on if I think their worth it its random based on my choice I could pick whoever I want

let's say the girl on the right in OP post

No and they have to be in grade 9

any girls you're thinking of?

post some pics ill ssy yes or no

If bella thorne was still younger