YLYL

YLYL

Am I the only guy actually cool with women taking on the responsibilities of men? I'd much rather have no job and just sit and home and take care of kids than fucking work.

Whatever, she's paying for my survival and habits.

I am voting for Hillary if doubles and trump if trips. Singles I don't vote

Fuck

> trump if trips
Mother of god!

lol wow. Every time some fucker does this it's in Trump's favor.

ooooh shhhiiiiiiiitttttt

"dressed like a thief on black culture day because niggers steal everything."

Motherfucker!
Trips on trips!

Again, whatever. We have nukes. If there is ever a real threat to the safety of the U.S., we can obliterate the enemy without losing a single soldier.

The exception being Russia because they have more nukes than us. In which case, whatever, we're fucked if Hillary gets elected no matter what. I should get my passport.

>Get in senpai...
>Were gonna Make America Great Again!

Was there any other outcome? Hail Trump, nigga

Check em for Hillary

I guess I'm voting for Trump. Fuck you roll system

Heck yea bois
Draft more women so they can go overseas and not do jack shit.
I leave next month for basic at Parris island for the Marines.
And honestly every infantry woman I have seen is just a whiny bitch.

Not at all, Teddy /brosevelt. If a person can handle military life and more importantly, wants to, then I don't care of they're a transsexual Nazi Eskimo.

Are you ready to make America great again

>pic related
Hope your body is ready for your drill sergeant.

Female Drill Sergeants and Drill Instructors are the worst.

and almost again. Halloween got me all spooped in here.

I hope so too!
To be honest I am so fucking excited.
I think the worst part will be all the screaming and mind games.
Also in the Marines we don't have drill sergeants.
We have DI's, or Drill instructors.
Because in the Marines, an E-4 could be a DI.

that nigger is cute.

Nice dubs, faggot. I can't agree, though. Like anything else, there are always exceptions to the stereotype.

thats right in marines its DI's and their the most hardcore. God bless you user! though are you gonna go if its hillary? she gonna send you to battle islamophobia... that what you want?

Kek

he is trying so hard to not grab a tit with that right hand

War is for men. It has been since the birth of humanity, and will lead to it's end as well.

Thank you, but no I have not and will not vote this election.
I feel like the outcome will be the same, no matter who is elected.
Also my MOS is Logistics.
Logistics, as in aerial logistics.
>A parachute rigger.
So even if was does break out again, then I will be an admin of dropping supplies and stuff.
But who knows, every marine is a rifleman; so I could easily be switched over and be an 0311
>A combat rifleman.
But whatever happens, happens my dude.

>even if WAR does break out again
Not was.
rip grammar

That and everyone gets to be a sergeant. It's like the participation award of the armed services.

You knew what the fuck he meant, faggot.

*sips tea!!

Guess what???

ok a canadian here is this real or a joke?

>I AM HIM!!!
Nice dubs, too.

their leaked unused ads from Hillary, they were never released if thats what you mean.

Its a sad trump poster trying to spread misinformation. Notice the black child the same tier of human being that banana posts

I am voting for Hillary.
Think about it Sup Forumsrothers.
If we send all of the niggers to syria, then all will be good.
Maybe its too good to be true.
>:(

Lost

To bad didn't use them possible been gold

Hail lord KEK

Are you proud of yourself OP? Are you proud of what this thread has become?

You've created yet another vehicle for "le funny banana maymay" to be posted. That's all you've done by creating this YLYL thread. I know what you were thinking. "I'll share some laughs with my fellow anons by creating a YLYL thread on Sup Forums! That will help me pass some time." But look what happened. Your entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking banana.

And honestly, what were you expecting to happen? If you've been in any YLYL thread, any one AT ALL in the past year, then you've witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: the banana. We all know it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. You should know better by now.

Sure, it's not your fault that these faggots keeping posting pictures of a naked banana. It's not your fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same 9gag-level images day in and day out. But you know what? You're an enabler. By creating YLYL threads, you're inviting people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. We all know that every YLYL is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If you know that this banana shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, you're part of the problem. You are exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Sup Forums." You should be ashamed of yourself.

>my wifes son

but definitely not his

we're doom

Praise kek

fresh oc

Trips have spoken: God Emperor Trump gets a new deplorable.

Diversity means over representing minorities in the world's shittiest jobs.

ok trolling meme your right

Thank you. The stars are really lining up

Kek, saved.

Agreed... more women should be dying

the banana is still a thing? I forgot all about it.

>implying that isn't and improvement

FUCKING LOST!
I haven't been to Sup Forums in ages and am shocked that there's still SOME good shit on this faggy board.

i wonder if this is how the jews feel about self loathing jews

Lost

its called meme magic. kek willing we will win.

exceptions prove the rule faggot