Speak the truth

>speak the truth
>get blacklisted

Can his career ever be resurrected? He has already apologised to the jews Who Totally Don't Run Hollywood, guys. What else can he do?

who is a jew in hollywood?

RIP Gary Oldman's career

I bet you enjoy the films of Jonathan C. Butler.

>lying to make such a weak thread

A quick glance at his filmography shows that he has roles in movies produced by Hollywood studios through 2017 at a rate consistent with previous years. What exactly is your definition of blacklisted here?

literally every single time someone says a person is blacklisted from hollywood it turns out to be bullshit. How are Sup Forums tards different from SJWs again? You're triggered pathological liars whose beliefs are entirely distinct from reality. Independent of reality. Kill yourself.

pissbabby samefag

Those posts could have been made by a bot and they'd still be exposing you as a lying triggered /polJW/ shill all the same.

>in 3 years leading up to comments he's in 4 major blockbusters that bring in 3bn+ in revenue
>since then a bunch of B movies no one has ever heard of

he's back alright

Post a picture of your steaming head please. I'd like a good laugh to round off my weekend

I'll bet this guy complains about too many blacks in the NBA, too.

The vast majority of his movies are lesser known, filling gaps between the more well known movies. Do you understand how logic works at all?

Where are his lead blockbuster roles? He was in plenty prior to making these remarks, but none since. What's going on here?

>check IMDB
>Oldman literally has 6 films in production or near release

when did Sup Forums become more hyperbolic than sjw's?

He has regularly gone a few years in a row without a lead blockbuster role in the past, so there's no change (yet) in the trend of his career.

You're now trying to argue that someone employed by Hollywood studios is blacklisted by Hollywood studios. Just putting things in perspective in case anyone thought how unfathomably retarded everyone on Sup Forums is.

>hyperbolic

Actually that's just called "lying."

Maybe he was tired of playing minor characters moron.

> so there's no change (yet) in the trend of his career.

Yes there is. The combined gross of his films in the 3 years prior to the remarks was $3bn. He will be lucky to hit $200m by 2017. I know you're being disingenuous to avoid the obvious here but wow, these mental gymnastics can't be too good for your long term health

>maybe I'll just baselessly speculate X because I'm a butthurt jew

ok, you do that. Good for you.

Why are you citing the 3 years prior to his remarks? He was in Harry Potter and Batman Begins 12 years ago.

Go back to Sup Forums. god damn summershits polluting every possible board.

>implying I'm gonna read all that shit
Whew lads

>Measuring an actor's worth by their box office
You're a literal retard. Maybe he made a lot of money from those big films and decided he needed a change of pace? That happens all the time. You hate jews but all you care about is money and how much he has

because we have his planned filmography for the next 3 years, so why not compare it to the prior 3 years? Retard

Is Sup Forums satire? Is it even possible to be alive and have self-awareness this low?

That... doesn't matter. His filmography shows that, in the past, he has gone from starring in a major blockbuster to starring in garbage for years in a row to starring in another blockbuster. In other words, an unbiased individual would see nothing out of the ordinary about the 3 years after 2014.

>Is Sup Forums satire?

maybe if you spam it a few more times it will come true? I mean, no one can truly believe there's something wrong with black people, right?

Kiddo you just made a post chastising someone for "baselessly speculating" while doing the exact same thing to a far greater degree. Special ed isn't working out for you.

>in the past, he has gone from starring in a major blockbuster to starring in garbage for years in a row to starring in another blockbuster

Does it? Give me a 3 year stretch where he's starred in utter shit that has individually grossed less than $300m. Throughout his career he has continually starred in blockbusters, yet since these remarks his major work has dried up. It IS a legitimate question to ask why, and we know that jews run hollywood given they admit to it (see ), so is it that far a stretch to conclude that he has been blacklisted from major motion pictures? It's certainly a more informed conclusion than "lol maybe he got bored of big blockbusters and wanted to turn into a B movie actor" the other tard has been arguing

Because that would be misrepresenting his career using a common deceptive trick. Take for example this sin wave. If we cut out the middle third of the curve and showed it to someone as a sin wave, would they get an accurate picture of what it is? Sup Forums posters seem to have extreme difficulty with separating the ideology they've been brainwashed with from reality. Objective reality is not a neo-Nazi crybaby on the internet, so when analyzing it you have to analyze all of the information, rather than just the pieces of that conveniently form the picture you want.